Animal Crossing New Leaf players thread (14.6.13)

Comments

• Lisa.BLisa.B Posts: 57,275
    Forum Member
    modnation wrote: »
    Afternoon to all you turnip **** out there, nips here in Modtham are 428, does that make me everybody's best friend today?:rolleyes:

Of course! When are you open? :p
  • Jay-CeeJay-Cee Posts: 2,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is there a way to get back what you mistakenly sold? I think I sold my silver net. Can I buy it from someone's town! Thanks
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 302
    Forum Member
    Jay-Cee wrote: »
    Is there a way to get back what you mistakenly sold? I think I sold my silver net. Can I buy it from someone's town! Thanks

I have a spare silver net if you want it. I will open so you can come get it if you want
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 48
    Forum Member
    Gate is open for those that want to use me like a cheap **** and dump their load on me.
  • wuffleswuffles Posts: 45,764
    Forum Member
    I have another question if nobody minds. How do I get Club LOL to open? I've got my six signatures two days ago, but nothings happening yet.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 113
    Forum Member
    wuffles wrote: »
    I have another question if nobody minds. How do I get Club LOL to open? I've got my six signatures two days ago, but nothings happening yet.

You just have to wait it out, mine took five days
  • omipaloneomipalone Posts: 11,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Afternoon to all you turnip **** out there, nips here in Modtham are 428, does that make me everybody's best friend today?:rolleyes:

Thank you for opening up and letting me dump the load I had stored up for a few days.

I think I wrung Reese dry during my visit.

Thank you again :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 48
    Forum Member
    omipalone wrote: »
    Thank you for opening up and letting me dump the load I had stored up for a few days.

I think I wrung Reese dry during my visit.

Thank you again :cool:

No probs, ive been left a hot sticky mess after all them loads got dumped on me.

My backdoor hasn't seen that much action since the Wii days, think I need good turnip prices everyday.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 302
    Forum Member
    No probs, ive been left a hot sticky mess after all them loads got dumped on me.

My backdoor hasn't seen that much action since the Wii days, think I need good turnip prices everyday.

You know I would come over whatever your nip prices are :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For anyone with turnips still to get rid of they are being bought for 384 bells in Aldur :D

The gate is open & if I don't respond when you visit it'll be because I'm out and about in the real world.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jojok30 wrote: »
    I have a spare silver net if you want it. I will open so you can come get it if you want

Wow thanks. Sorry I was away yesterday. If I don't take it today I will definitely come tomorrow
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jay-Cee wrote: »
    Wow thanks. Sorry I was away yesterday. If I don't take it today I will definitely come tomorrow

Sorry I missed your request for a new net - got one here spare as well.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks omi for the net. Thanks Jo for the offer.

At the fireworks event. Redd came but was only offering me cookies. Is that normal? Will he be coming at the next event and offer me paintings?

Also even though the rules are dont plant trees next to trees. What if there is a sapling in that area? Is it ok To plant trees next to trees?

Thanks

So how do I get him to sell me paintings?
    Forum Member
    At the fireworks Redd just sells cookies, and if you give him the tickets inside he will exchange them for furniture.

Sorry, but I'm not really sure what you are trying to ask about trees and saplings. Maybe you could clarify?
  • Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My fortune today is do not miss out on buying turnips tomorrow, did anyone else get this or maybe something good will happen in the week for prices, I need an official top for luck to make it happen does anyone have one to order?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 112
    Forum Member
    Anhyone got a throne or any of the royal outfit (apart from king's beard) I could catalogue if it's not too much trouble. My friend codes in the other thread. thanks :)
    Forum Member
    Buncy wrote: »
    Anhyone got a throne or any of the royal outfit (apart from king's beard) I could catalogue if it's not too much trouble. My friend codes in the other thread. thanks :)

I have a throne you can catalogue. My gates open, (Lakeview) and I'm sure I added your fc
    Forum Member
    okie doke wil add you now one second thanks :)
    Forum Member
    okie doke wil add you now one second thanks :)

I went to another town for a bit but I'm back now with a open gate
    Forum Member
    nothings appearing for some reason i've definately added you so not too sure, sorry to be a pain. is your visit set to best friends only maybe only thing i can think of?
    Forum Member
    nothings appearing for some reason i've definately added you so not too sure, sorry to be a pain.

I'm not sure what's going on I'm trying to sort it now for you
    Forum Member
    Try it now :)
    Forum Member
    gates open :)
    Forum Member
    sorry dude silly connection will open up now
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yay redd is I'm town bought a painting. So I now have enough to open the museum second floor and cafe