I'm drunk and have a soap opinion! :D

ClassicGarfieldClassicGarfield Posts: 1,591
Forum Member
✭✭✭
So hello everyone.. Just want to start by saying i love you all!! :D Love coming aon here. even though I thinkWTF as im sure you do about my opinions sopmetimes!. :D

I just want to talk a bit honestly about soaps :D

EastEnders. My fave. Or was. Really got into it 2007-2010 . It was amazing back in 2001 but I was still quite young. So when I got older the era I mentioned is the one I got into. most. Stacey Slater is my favorite character ever. Brilliant actress. Brilliant character. Piph is also a good one but they are taking it too far him still being a ganstar.

Corrie. Love carla. Don't knw wht thy have done to todd. Not the same character. As early boy in high school. the todd coming out story meant a lot to me at the time. really fancied karl :D:D:D and todd of course. probably my first on screen crush.!! What has th e dark lord done to him!!!?? :(

Emmerdale - Carmeran stuff was brill!! Debs really shone through! as did everyone. Bit dull as loakds now. dont find myselfwatching it as much. which is a shame. still hope of course.

Oaks. well they need to get rid of brian kickwood. got really into it with the brendan era. when brian came it just went down will, like EE. Shame. Oaks does has potential and I wish it would succeeed but dont look likely.

there you are guys and gals. Love yas. Happy sat or sun. and speak to you all later :D:D:D <3<3<3

Comments

• nightwish1990nightwish1990 Posts: 1,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So drunk that you managed to type an essay with very little mistakes #attentionseeking
  • nightwish1990nightwish1990 Posts: 1,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So drunk that you managed to type an essay with very little mistakes #attentionseeking
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ironic much? :kitty:

But maybe you should demand OP takes a Breathalyser, and in a strange twist of convention, if he passes we'll lynch him.
  • Shazla09Shazla09 Posts: 29,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^This^
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I write all my best stuff after twelve pints of Bow OP. :)
    I'm far too miserable to be light-hearted when I'm sober, I tend to notice the missus more for a start and realise what a god-awful life I have.

As my old Nan used to say me when I was a nipper ... "Uncle Quentin ... son ... if you weren't wasted, then the weekend was."

Oh how I miss her constant Barley Wine breath and that ever-present stench of Woodbines.
  • Charley Says...Charley Says... Posts: 1,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I write all my best stuff after twelve pints of Bow OP. :)
    I'm far too miserable to be light-hearted when I'm sober, I tend to notice the missus more for a start and realise what a god-awful life I have.

As my old Nan used to say me when I was a nipper ... "Uncle Quentin ... son ... if you weren't wasted, then the weekend was."

Oh how I miss her constant Barley Wine breath and that ever-present stench of Woodbines.

Your Ol' Nan sounds reet up my street UQ...
    I too am constantly wasted on here and not just in the alcoholic sense of the word... ;-)

But yeah well done OP for actually admitting in this PC age that you have touched the demon drink...

Cheers... Hic...!
  • Lewi26Lewi26 Posts: 11,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

And how do you know he doesn't have auto correct on his phone? Why whinge anyway? #miserable

Hope the hangover isn't too bad OP :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Your Ol' Nan sounds reet up my street UQ...
    I too am constantly wasted on here and not just in the alcoholic sense of the word... ;-)

But yeah well done OP for actually admitting in this PC age that you have touched the demon drink...

Cheers... Hic...!

Yeah she was a good old stick mate.
    Ten bottles of Barley Wine on a Saturday night, then she'd smash the front room up if United had lost on Match of the Day.
    I think she's still looking for Denis Law after his back-heeled antics in 1974.

It was unfortunate for me that United were a poor side back then, as she'd invariably round the night off by thrashing me to within an inch of my life with her walking stick, because I'd once made the error of telling her that I thought that Steve Heighway bloke who played for Liverpool was a good player.

She always went to church on the Sunday morning though, couldn't fault her there.
  • kitkat1971kitkat1971 Posts: 39,249
    Forum Member
    I'm afraid I was so drunk last night I couldn't do much at all but now hungover I just wanted to voice my support. Still don't have any soap opinions I'm afraid.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kitkat1971 wrote: »
    I'm afraid I was so drunk last night I couldn't do much at all but now hungover I just wanted to voice my support. Still don't have any soap opinions I'm afraid.

Good for you Kitty, there's not enough of us drunks on here mate. :)
  • Charley Says...Charley Says... Posts: 1,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm proper drunk now and I have a soap opinion...

Where do I opinionate myself...

Hic...!
This discussion has been closed.