Sperm extractor offloads the need for actual sex

starry_runestarry_rune Posts: 9,006
Forum Member
http://www.iflscience.com/technology/automatic-sperm-extractor-introduced-chinese-hospital

With technology like this available will intercourse between a man and a woman soon be ejaculated in the name of science?
A Chinese hospital in Nanjing, capital of Jiangsu Province, has introduced a new machine that makes sperm donation even easier- an automatic sperm extractor. I’m all for hands-free technology, but have scientists gone a little too far with this invention?

The effortless machine features a massage pipe that can be adjusted to suit the height of the user. All the gentleman has to do is plug in the frequency, amplitude and temperature and off they go. It’s also fitted with a small screen for those feeling uninspired.

According to the director of the urology department of the hospital, the machine is designed to help individuals that are finding it difficult to retrieve sperm the old fashioned way. We're not entirely convinced that standing in a room shared by many other people and being milked like a cow is going to help, but their efforts are commendable. Here’s to technology.

Check out a video of the machine here:

Read more at http://www.iflscience.com/technology/automatic-sperm-extractor-introduced-chinese-hospital#B6xmtrEECcxmM5GA.99

Comments

• DadDancerDadDancer Posts: 3,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    given that the vast majority of intercourse is done for fun, intimacy and pleasure and not just to make babies i would say 'no way' to your question.

Also for the purpose of donations, wouldn't a copy of Razzle suffice rather than that silly machine? It would be a lot cheaper too ;-)
  • WolfsheadishWolfsheadish Posts: 10,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I guess they've never heard of prostate milking...
  • makavelli132makavelli132 Posts: 1,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wouldn't fancy using that machine after about 50 other guys have left it crusty and dirty.
  • juliancarswelljuliancarswell Posts: 8,896
    Forum Member
    A radfems dream come true.:p
  • grumpyscotgrumpyscot Posts: 11,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just what my right hand man was made for!
  • Madridista23Madridista23 Posts: 9,422
    Forum Member
    Wasn't there a Marty Feldman film which featured an 'Orgasmatron'? :D
  • Bedlam_maidBedlam_maid Posts: 5,922
    Forum Member

And didn't Raquel Welch break it?
  • barbelerbarbeler Posts: 23,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, it was in the Woody Allen film, Sleeper, although he nicked the idea from something extremely similar in Barbarella, in which Jane Fonda broke it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,830
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They do that to that killer whale, that one in captivity, that Tilikum wot killed 3 people; well, they didn't have it put down as it is worth millions, so they keep it in this small pool, someone said, and they use him for sperm, and that's about all they do with it, apart from a few shows, they use it to create more killer whales.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 392
    Forum Member
    What a joke. Us sexual deviants have had those for years, much better ones as well. Google Venus 2000 milking machine.

That thing just looks sinister.
  • Gordie1Gordie1 Posts: 6,993
    Forum Member
    http://www.iflscience.com/technology/automatic-sperm-extractor-introduced-chinese-hospital

With technology like this available will intercourse between a man and a woman soon be ejaculated in the name of science?

That was the nickname for a girl i used to work with.:D
  • Madridista23Madridista23 Posts: 9,422
    Forum Member
    barbeler wrote: »
    No, it was in the Woody Allen film, Sleeper, although he nicked the idea from something extremely similar in Barbarella, in which Jane Fonda broke it.
    That's the one i was thinking of!! Thanks! :D
  • victor melvictor mel Posts: 4,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reminds me of one of the episodes of Storage Hunters in which T Money bid and won a strange looking bin. Turns out it was a machine for extracting sperm from cows. The guy who runs the auction obviously knew what this tube was for and persuaded T Money to blow into it. He then told him it's an artificial vagina for bulls to use. Very funny.
  • CentaurionCentaurion Posts: 2,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If there's one thing the world isn't short of it's offloaded sperm.
  • CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They'll be extracting the p'ss next.
    I thought I already had one of these things, it was called a masturbator.
  • EStaffs90EStaffs90 Posts: 13,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I bloody well hope not.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36,630
    Forum Member
    Wouldn't a Fleshlight be cheaper?.