Mugen battery for my HTC Desire 'S'

HHGTTGHHGTTG Posts: 5,941
Forum Member
I could not resist this, despite the price. Yesterday I ordered a Mugen 1800mAh battery for my new HTC Desire 'S' from www.mobilefun.co.uk . This has a capacity about 25% over that of the standard battery and was wondering whether I'll benefit from using it and is it a waste of money?

:confused:

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 379
    Forum Member
    Mugen batteries tend to be pretty good, you might not see as much improvement as you'd expect but you'll definitely see some. Depending on use you should see between 10-20% increase in battery life. Whether that's worth the money is only something you can decide, but if you're expecting your phone to suddenly last all week, you probably will be disappointed.
  • HHGTTGHHGTTG Posts: 5,941
    Forum Member
    Mugen batteries tend to be pretty good, you might not see as much improvement as you'd expect but you'll definitely see some. Depending on use you should see between 10-20% increase in battery life. Whether that's worth the money is only something you can decide, but if you're expecting your phone to suddenly last all week, you probably will be disappointed.

No, not that but I might expect a 20% improvement but will have to wait and see. Unless I do accurate comparative tests I suppose I will never really know.