Options

Kerry Katona pregnant with baby no 5

Comments

• Options
    mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's turning into Ulrika Jonsson at this rate.
  • Options
    FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    poppy10 wrote: »
    A lot of celebs seem to have babies to keep up their profile. Danielle O Hara is an example. Few days after she gave birth to her third baby boy she was on the cover of NOT OK ! She also has a column in New where she has talked about her pregnancy.

I expect that Kerry will get her own column in some magazine with this pregnancy.

Danielle O'Hara seems to have the money and means to take care of her children. She is married to their father, they seem to have a stable home, and the kids are well taken care of. If she writes a blog about her pregnancy or kids, or even goes on a magazine cover to get some ££, I wouldn't say, that she has the kids to keep up her profile.

KK however has none of these, didn't she just clear herself bankrupt? To compare Danielle and Kerry's situations is like day and night.
  • Options
    LoriseLorise Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kerry Katona is a grown woman. She IS to blame for the fact that she was so blitzed during her second marriage, her ex husband embezzled her out of millions of pounds. She has to take her share of responsibility for allowing that to happen. She IS to blame for the fact that she eschewed caring for her children in favour of locking herself in the bog with colombia's finest and a box of special brew.

She also IS to blame that she is bankrupt AGAIN. SHE and only SHE is to blame. To bring another child into this mess is feckless and irresponsible. She may have 'known him since school' but they've only been in a relationship for a short period of time.

She is a feckless, irresponsible, selfish moron.

AS I SAID.... she is to blame for her drug use etc, all I said she can't be blamed for is one of the exes being a bad father and not seeing his kids and the other living on the other side of the world, how can those two things be her fault, she has not control over that, the rest I never said she was innocent of
  • Options
    nittynattynoonittynattynoo Posts: 891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jesus give the woman a break.....

I'm not keen on Kerry but hope that she's finally found happiness
  • Options
    fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Give her a break!
    Jeez, she is an utterly bone idle lump who is totally incapable of seeing beyond her own 'happiness' and self pitying victim mode.
    And every one is expected to pick up the pieces whilst she carries on whinging and whining and never ever counting her blessings.
    She wants instant gratification absolutely regardless of the fall out and damage she leaves in her wake..why is she having another child she has no intention of actually caring for? for money, attention and a further excuse to exhibit her slovenly and bone idle ways - she can waddle and attach herself to her bed and couch til her hearts content.
    The image of her and Croft hollering at the youngest daughter was nothing short of disgusting as was the image of her hollering from her bed to the nanny demanding some coke whilst the nanny was working her socks off looking after her 4 children.
    That was just a snippet of what is clearly her usual self absorbed and volatile home life - nothing has changed in her, still the work shy, lazy, self absorbed whiner who will not see beyond herself. Nothing happy or worth celebrating that she is breeding more children into her toxic environment....the best anyone can hope for is she has paid help to bring these children up.
  • Options
    Sara WebbSara Webb Posts: 7,885
    Forum Member
    I do feel sorry for Kerry Katona in terms of her childhood, and also being mistreated by that fat hideous deadbeat moron McFadden. He's a useless lump of lard, but anyone with any self-awareness would have at least started to learn from their past experience. Kerry quite clearly hasn't.

I have no love for her, believe me, but she's obviously one severely messed up individual... which is a good reason (for me) NOT to go forth and multiply any further. I wouldn't have kids I couldn't afford. For pity's sake woman, concentrate on the kids you have, God knows they've been through enough. Re-establish your career in whatever you feel you can do best and sort yourself out at long last.

I can't help thinking she's just repeating past mistakes in an endless cycle. The woman seems completely dysfunctional to me. Relationships with repulsive idiots, plastic surgery, churn out another kid early on in your relationship, get a pointless reality show, rinse and repeat.

She came from a messed up background, got recognition and cash early, decided this was the way out of her problems, farked it up and now chases fame and money at all cost. That's excusable as a naive youngster, but not any more. Generally being f***** up, followed by fame and money, then losing fame and money and reverting to the beginning of the cycle = all she knows. She needs help.

Would like to be wrong about this and see her sort herself out.
  • Options
    tommytigertommytiger Posts: 312
    Forum Member

I think she's had quite a few breaks over the years, but I hope she's found happiness too, enough to start a new life away from the cameras.
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She has had more breaks than anyone should be entitled to.
    Perhaps if there was the tiniest indication that she had learned from her past mistakes, and was trying to be a half decent mother to the children she already has, then perhaps she would be entitled to the benefit of the doubt.
    But in my opinion, she is the same self-absorbed, useless, lazy waster she's always been and the only people remotely deserving of a break are her poor children.
    Give her a break!
    Jeez, she is an utterly bone idle lump who is totally incapable of seeing beyond her own 'happiness' and self pitying victim mode.
    And every one is expected to pick up the pieces whilst she carries on whinging and whining and never ever counting her blessings.
    She wants instant gratification absolutely regardless of the fall out and damage she leaves in her wake..why is she having another child she has no intention of actually caring for? for money, attention and a further excuse to exhibit her slovenly and bone idle ways - she can waddle and attach herself to her bed and couch til her hearts content.
    The image of her and Croft hollering at the youngest daughter was nothing short of disgusting as was the image of her hollering from her bed to the nanny demanding some coke whilst the nanny was working her socks off looking after her 4 children.
    That was just a snippet of what is clearly her usual self absorbed and volatile home life - nothing has changed in her, still the work shy, lazy, self absorbed whiner who will not see beyond herself. Nothing happy or worth celebrating that she is breeding more children into her toxic environment....the best anyone can hope for is she has paid help to bring these children up.

This^^ x1000.
  • Options
    occyoccy Posts: 65,159
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At 33 I would think she'll be on the pill and don't want anymore babies. She'll be over 50 once the baby leaves school.
  • Options
    poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Danielle O'Hara seems to have the money and means to take care of her children. She is married to their father, they seem to have a stable home, and the kids are well taken care of. If she writes a blog about her pregnancy or kids, or even goes on a magazine cover to get some ££, I wouldn't say, that she has the kids to keep up her profile.

KK however has none of these, didn't she just clear herself bankrupt? To compare Danielle and Kerry's situations is like day and night.

I have to disagree. Danielle O Hara is a media **** like Kerry. The fact that she has sold her baby pics to NOT OK confirms this.
  • Options
    FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    I have to disagree. Danielle O Hara is a media **** like Kerry. The fact that she has sold her baby pics to NOT OK confirms this.

Of course Danielle is a media ****, there is no denying it.

Comparing her and Kerry Katona is silly though, especially in regards to their children and having "many" children. Danielle seems to be taking care of them, has the money to raise them, and is not a mess with her children like Katona is. That is what I was replying to,
  • Options
    LoriseLorise Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What I can never understand with the press (not you guys on here) is a lot of celebs have been found out to be drug users yet only a few get slated for it.
    Amy Winehouse, well known fact she did drugs had drink problems yet was seen as a legend as she wrote a few good songs and it never seem to lose her any fans/jobs respect even, Kate Moss another one well known fact she took drugs but because she is beautiful (not in my eyes mind) it is ok she even made more money after the fact,. yet KK can't seem to be forgiven for her drug use and seems as far as we know to be clean and sober, seems to me you can use drugs and the papers will kind of forgive you as long as you have some sort of talent/looks/status.

(Just like to say I hate all drug use, lost a family member by the hands of someone high on drugs so don't condone it not matter who they are)
  • Options
    Trsvis_BickleTrsvis_Bickle Posts: 9,202
    Forum Member
    Lorise wrote: »
    What I can never understand with the press (not you guys on here) is a lot of celebs have been found out to be drug users yet only a few get slated for it.
    Amy Winehouse, well known fact she did drugs had drink problems yet was seen as a legend as she wrote a few good songs and it never seem to lose her any fans/jobs respect even, Kate Moss another one well known fact she took drugs but because she is beautiful (not in my eyes mind) it is ok she even made more money after the fact,. yet KK can't seem to be forgiven for her drug use and seems as far as we know to be clean and sober, seems to me you can use drugs and the papers will kind of forgive you as long as you have some sort of talent/looks/status.

(Just like to say I hate all drug use, lost a family member by the hands of someone high on drugs so don't condone it not matter who they are)

I don't think you're comparing like with like, for a start. Amy Winehouse was genuinely talented and produced a body of work in the form of songs and albums that was not only marvellous art but will endure. People can admire the work without having to take account of the personal life of the artist.

Kate Moss is famous for how she looks - no talent or effort required on her part to walk up and down wearing clothes. Kerry Chipshop has, of course, done nothing of any value.

The fact is that people are largely OK with drug use these days. It's not seen as a big deal. People slag off La Chipshop because she is a whining, self-absorbed, worthless oxygen thief. Her former drug use is neither here nor there.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sara Webb wrote: »
    I do feel sorry for Kerry Katona in terms of her childhood, and also being mistreated by that fat hideous deadbeat moron McFadden. He's a useless lump of lard, .

I can't get enough of negative comments about this joker.

He really is the pits in terms of his treatment of those children. How any woman could be with him and allow it is beyond me. Chris Evans new wife shows how it should be done, encouraging a relationship between Father and child. Can only bring joy and peace all round.
  • Options
    poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course Danielle is a media ****, there is no denying it.

Comparing her and Kerry Katona is silly though, especially in regards to their children and having "many" children. Danielle seems to be taking care of them, has the money to raise them, and is not a mess with her children like Katona is. That is what I was replying to,

I get what you are saying. Danielle is in a happy marriage and the children are all to the same father.
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes she is to blame for her finances ... But Kerry's last ex husband screwed her over and has admitted setting her up and selling stories about her whilst married to her.. Also admitted spending her money without her knowledge.also didn't her financial man get jailed for taking her and other clients money recently?
    I'm not a massive fan of hers but no matter what I hope this baby is healthy and loved
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    occy wrote: »
    At 33 I would think she'll be on the pill and don't want anymore babies. She'll be over 50 once the baby leaves school.

33 isn't old at all to have a baby
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has had more breaks than anyone should be entitled to.
    Perhaps if there was the tiniest indication that she had learned from her past mistakes, and was trying to be a half decent mother to the children she already has, then perhaps she would be entitled to the benefit of the doubt.
    But in my opinion, she is the same self-absorbed, useless, lazy waster she's always been and the only people remotely deserving of a break are her poor children.

I agree. If she had ever shown an ounce of remorse and regret then maybe people would give her an break but she just continues with the same patten of blaming everyone else but herself and putting her own instant gratification before the needs of her kids as she stumbles from one car crash to the next.
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I get what you are saying. Danielle is in a happy marriage and the children are all to the same father.
    That's the one thing I don't have an issue with. Ulrika may have "4X4", but they're looked after and not used to further her career. Kate Winslet is on husband and child No.3 and doesn't come in for the abuse the zeleb dregs get because she keeps them out of the limelight too. It happens to non famous women too and they're capable mothers who raise decent kids.

Kerry Katona barely seems capable of looking after herself, let alone the kids she currently has. Having another one may keep her in the trash rags for a while, but ultimately, it's going to suffer like the older 4.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AS I SAID.... she is to blame for her drug use etc, all I said she can't be blamed for is one of the exes being a bad father and not seeing his kids and the other living on the other side of the world, how can those two things be her fault, she has not control over that, the rest I never said she was innocent of

Actually she CAN be to blame for Croft being a deadbeat Father. Anyone with half a brain cell could ascertain that he's a complete waster on the make; he embezzled her out of money and it IS her fault that she allowed him to impregnate her and that she was too blitzed off her tits to care that he has no redeeming features whatsoever.

Give us a break more like. She keeps herself in the press with her car crash life so it shouldn't be a surprise when people comment negatively. How many breaks can one person have?
    occy wrote: »

33 is not old in terms of fertility.

Whilst drug use per se is wrong; IMHO, Winehouse IS a legend. Her music and talent was subliminal although clearly she completely lost control of herself. Moss I've got no real opinion on as I think she's overrated, but she's clearly successful. Katona is talentless so people will give her a hard time - harsh but fair. She also has children and allowed her hedonistic desires to take precedence over her children's welfare - she is a disgrace.
  • Options
    Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Creamtea wrote: »
    So.... declared bankrupt and decides to have another baba by a new Baby-Daddy. Such class, such responsible parenting. If it wasn't for Atomic Kitten this one would've been holed up in a sink estate, **** in hand, screaming down the street at all and sundry like the chavvy fish wife she is, while her variously fathered kids run feral mugging local Grannies at knife point.

Sounds a bit like Katie Price.. The only difference is money.
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is bankrupt, she had a chance to play Marilyn Monroe and, possibly earn enough to get out of bankruptcy. Instead she has got pregnant.
    Does she think this baby will earn her money from photo shoots and publicity? A softer option than getting off her backside and have to go to rehearsals and perform each evening.
    We saw how " commited" she was when she was in dancing on ice, ........not very.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    She is bankrupt, she had a chance to play Marilyn Monroe and, possibly earn enough to get out of bankruptcy. Instead she has got pregnant.
    Does she think this baby will earn her money from photo shoots and publicity? A softer option than getting off her backside and have to go to rehearsals and perform each evening.
    We saw how " commited" she was when she was in dancing on ice, ........not very.

Seems like getting back together with Atomic Kitten was too much like hard work as well. Ok for a one off glory 'look at me' gig but the actual tour had meant long days graft and we all know Kerry doesn't do hard work.

Far easier to pop out another baby and pimp the saga out to the gossip rags
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Seems like getting back together with Atomic Kitten was too much like hard work as well. Ok for a one off glory 'look at me' gig but the actual tour had meant long days graft and we all know Kerry doesn't do hard work.

Far easier to pop out another baby and pimp the saga out to the gossip rags

^ That's it. Same old Kerry, unable to accept life out of the spotlight but too lazy and self-absorbed to feel she should actually do some actual work to earn it. Always the easy option and always putting her own selfish, entitled needs first.

She really makes me sick. All the opportunites and chances she's been given, and not one lesson learned.
  • Options
    Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member

I'd say that katona has been forgiven for her drug use. She still got work from the big reunion gig, someone wanted her for marilyn and the daily mail will still update us from time to time with stories about her - and i dont think they mention her drug use.

Having said that of course, we havent seen Kate Moss indulging in drugs whilst her child's been in the same house as her with the nanny to do the looking after.