Charlotte has all but won it

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 38
Forum Member
The bookies have her stone cold favourite now to win and they have been spot on with every eviction because someone in the big brother camp obviously tells the bookies who has the most votes to go etc.

Abz was favourite the past few days and Charlotte suddenly flipped to favourite earlier today when the bookies got their message.

:cool:

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    The bookies have her stone cold favourite now to win and they have been spot on with every eviction because someone in the big brother camp obviously tells the bookies who has the most votes to go etc.

Abz was favourite the past few days and Charlotte suddenly flipped to favourite earlier today when the bookies got their message.

:cool:

I got a warning yesterday for saying something similar(despite not even starting the thread), so I'd be careful! :p
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The bookies have won then.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 38
    Forum Member
    I got a warning yesterday for saying something similar(despite not even starting the thread), so I'd be careful! :p

I rarely post here so i don't mind what i get.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well there has to be something along those lines happening
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 38
    Forum Member

They had Lauren at about 3/1 to win before wednesday when vote to win opened, then she shot straight to 8/1 after a few hours of vote to win
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member

I agree. Apparently DS' 'legal team' looked at my post, though :rolleyes: :yawn: (The thread in question was deleted, I'm assuming everyone else in it got a warning too).
  • _Magnum__Magnum_ Posts: 215
    Forum Member
    Sickening