Imogen

super bantamssuper bantams Posts: 1,466
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Sick of opening papers with Dimogen in .... she went with a married man knowing he was married so what is she complaining about now surely she didn't think he would up sticks and leave his wife and family. Her mother should have told her they never do that! She is one among many of these so called celebrities, Chantelle to name one who think their 5 mins of fame on a reality show makes them a celebrity. There are thousands of women who go with married men, knowing they are married, and have to deal with it when the crunch comes and don't get paid mega bucks for selling their story to papers. I do not agree with the 'gagging orders' and the married man should be named but plastering yourself in the papers every day is not going to make any difference whatsoever.

Comments

• Harry RedknappHarry Redknapp Posts: 4,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's none of our business really.. I could care less what type of image they sell as long as what they do isnt illegal.

It makes for good gossip bit I don't have a burning desire to know what they do behind closed doors. I'm not about to wear anyone else's pain either.. Unless they want to pay me.. I've got my own issues to think about.
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,809
    Forum Member
    It's none of our business really.. I could care less what type of image they sell as long as what they do isnt illegal.

It makes for good gossip bit I don't have a burning desire to know what they do behind closed doors. I'm not about to wear anyone else's pain either.. Unless they want to pay me.. I've got my own issues to think about.

Yes they must be very taxing...
  • googlekinggoogleking Posts: 15,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Dimogen" - I like that!
  • cmwcmw Posts: 2,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know where she can go from here, if the footballers name is never going to be revealed than there is not much more she can say about it that she hasn't already. I wonder what Max Clifford's next move will be for her? Don't put Chantelle in with the same category as Imogen, she has been one of the most successful BB contestants ever with her own TV shows, a book, a fitness DVD, Peta campaigns, 3rd place in Ultimate BB, modelling contracts and has just opened her own boutique. I have no idea what Imogen has done since BB other than date a load of footballers, appear in a Wags programme in S.Africa and on Celeb Coach Trip!
  • super bantamssuper bantams Posts: 1,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cmw wrote: »
    I don't know where she can go from here, if the footballers name is never going to be revealed than there is not much more she can say about it that she hasn't already. I wonder what Max Clifford's next move will be for her? Don't put Chantelle in with the same category as Imogen, she has been one of the most successful BB contestants ever with her own TV shows, a book, a fitness DVD, Peta campaigns, 3rd place in Ultimate BB, modelling contracts and has just opened her own boutique. I have no idea what Imogen has done since BB other than date a load of footballers, appear in a Wags programme in S.Africa and on Celeb Coach Trip!

Come on..Chantelle successful .. do not think so, they have all had fitness DVD's, 3rd place in BB, come on she was absolutely awful trying to fool the public about Preston, boutique oh right, hope its a success and what is successful about featuring in a wags programme in SA and being on Celeb Coach Trip, Barrymore was on that as well and I suppose he is successful.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    Oh i didnt realsie its the BB contestant..the pretty dim one, yeah ;)
  • super bantamssuper bantams Posts: 1,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    Oh i didnt realsie its the BB contestant..the pretty dim one, yeah ;)

What can you say?
  • cmwcmw Posts: 2,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Come on..Chantelle successful .. do not think so, they have all had fitness DVD's, 3rd place in BB, come on she was absolutely awful trying to fool the public about Preston, boutique oh right, hope its a success and what is successful about featuring in a wags programme in SA and being on Celeb Coach Trip, Barrymore was on that as well and I suppose he is successful.

Oh I think so, she is a millionaire and has done very well for herself, so comparing her to other BB housemates she has been very successful. I never said being on a wags programme or celeb coach trip was successful, that is my point, that's what Imogen has done since BB.