Kate Middleton

13»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sweetcorn wrote: »
    Is anyone getting fed up with Kate Middleton? On the news yesterday at Wimbledon the same old grin; there just doesn't seem to be any personality there, just looks a bit vacant. He might as well just got married to a cardboard cut-out.

I'm sure she is a very 'nice' girl but who wants to be seen as just that; boring.

Diana wasn't everyone's cup of tea but at least for better or worst she had a bit of personality.

I thought this too, she could have at least looked like she wanted to be there. I was a little embarrassed for her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ignore what about kate or the posters?

I meant ignore me. Lol. I had written something, but deleted it! :-)
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sweetcorn wrote: »
    Is anyone getting fed up with Kate Middleton? On the news yesterday at Wimbledon the same old grin; there just doesn't seem to be any personality there, just looks a bit vacant. He might as well just got married to a cardboard cut-out.

I'm sure she is a very 'nice' girl but who wants to be seen as just that; boring.

Diana wasn't everyone's cup of tea but at least for better or worst she had a bit of personality.

Well, she looks almost as thin as a cardboard cut-out at the moment!! :eek:

I think Kate seems amiable enough. Let's face it, she's doing everything that is expected of her - smile, wave to the crowd and look nice. She isn't there to rock the boat or risk causing negative press attention, which the Royals will be keen to avoid following the Diana years.

I could do without the daily updates on her family's whereabouts, however, especially the not-as-hot-as-she-thinks-she-is sister picking up another freebie.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 397
    Forum Member
    Kate Middleton should get a job. If her husband can manage to hold down a job, I fail to see why she can't.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,852
    Forum Member
    People don't expect Royals to get jobs.