Options

*Spoiler thread with planning - Week 8 *

Comments

• Options
    Jake2008Jake2008 Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Try not even looking at the spoiler thread until Saturday, then scroll to last page.
    Simples

People don't have to wade through anything if they know how to navigate.

Which is exactly what I do, unless I see everybodys predictions and start from page 11 to give myself a tad bit of tension :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As long as Holly and Chelsee (ie Artem and Pasha :D:o:p) stay in I'm not bothered; but would be happiest if Jason/Russell went. :)
  • Options
    CISSPManCISSPMan Posts: 269
    Forum Member
    Try not even looking at the spoiler thread until Saturday, then scroll to last page.
    Simples

People don't have to wade through anything if they know how to navigate.

Maybe some people like the idea of having a virtual party and the banter that goes on. I have been watching the spoiler threads posted and they are funny and give me a smile.

I like the idea of a virtua lSCD party eating drinking and playing on spinny chairs. So go to page 18 or so 2morrow to get the result or watch some posts after SCD and join in the fun and banter; it does not harm anyone!!

Cheers all :D
  • Options
    Girlie52Girlie52 Posts: 141
    Forum Member
    Tickled Pink has made enough Lasagne for everyone this week. I have choc chip muffins and fizzy wine.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't got any food to offer this week :( but I am happy to eat everyone elses!
  • Options
    holly berryholly berry Posts: 14,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't decide what shade of lippy to wear. Is it best to arrive early or late in order to stay clear of sourpusses?
  • Options
    Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    footygirl wrote: »
    I have a number of contacts going - and they have my mobile number so the spoiler is sorted

Thank you, you are a gem.:)
    Am away staying with family so may not be able to look here until tomorrow morning.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    While I'm making the muffins I'm pondering how they are going to maintain the fiction that they've got Wembley for 2 nights? Any ideas?
  • Options
    Cheryl423Cheryl423 Posts: 1,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've been meaning to check back here forever and say that those black onion and coconut flavoured popcorms I had at the start were AMAZING. Totally recommend them if you want something different. And isn't popcorn supposed to be good for you ????
  • Options
    FunkyFoxtrotFunkyFoxtrot Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have a number of contacts going - and they have my mobile number so the spoiler is sorted

Thanks in advance footygirl :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Can't decide what shade of lippy to wear. Is it best to arrive early or late in order to stay clear of sourpusses?

Early
  • Options
    toyboysmumtoyboysmum Posts: 1,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Girlie52 wrote: »
    Early

Early if you want decent seat on the sofa, otherwise you'll have to sit in one of the spinny/puke chairs :D

And, how I've longed to type this - I too will be posting the result when I get the text!!!!!
  • Options
    YadillohYadilloh Posts: 88
    Forum Member
    Err.. The post result posts are a bit academic.
    A results spoiler thread should not be started before Saturday night.
    I've no objections to people posting trivia, but a results spoiler thread before the event ain't the place for it.

Start any thread by all means on whatever topic you like, but why include "spoiler" in the title when it's nothing of the sort?

:mad::mad:THIS spoiler thread, with all it's lovely food & friendly people, is where the people who have the information to give us the results early, choose to come to share that information. They choose it over starting their own 1 line thread; deal with it if you want the spoiler. They've taken their time to share & here's where they do it

I don't understand why people behave like a spoiler is some sort of divine right that should be served up immediately available to them, when they want it. We 're so lucky to have it. This Spoiler thread in and of itself, is a community and if you don't like the food & camaraderie, well you need to accept that as the price to pay for getting the information 24 hours early. Complaining about it week on week, year on year hasn't and won't make any difference,

:o Rant over-sorry but I get so cross when I see this year on year.
  • Options
    StrictlyRedStrictlyRed Posts: 12,451
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Phew!

Thanks, footygirl and contacts.:D
  • Options
    toyboysmumtoyboysmum Posts: 1,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yadilloh wrote: »
    :mad::mad:THIS spoiler thread, with all it's lovely food & friendly people, is where the people who have the information to give us the results early, choose to come to share that information. They choose it over starting their own 1 line thread; deal with it if you want the spoiler. They've taken their time to share & here's where they do it

I don't understand why people behave like a spoiler is some sort of divine right that should be served up immediately available to them, when they want it. We 're so lucky to have it. This Spoiler thread in and of itself, is a community and if you don't like the food & camaraderie, well you need to accept that as the price to pay for getting the information 24 hours early. Complaining about it week on week, year on year hasn't and won't make any difference,

:o Rant over-sorry but I get so cross when I see this year on year.

Hear! Hear!

*offering chilled glasses of pink fizz and mini oatcakes topped with finest mature cheddar and chutney to those who are here already*

I hope there's a shock exit tonight, something for all of us to shout NO WAY to!!
  • Options
    3Wells3Wells Posts: 66
    Forum Member
    May I join in?

I bring chocolate cake and pink fizz
  • Options
    StrictlyRedStrictlyRed Posts: 12,451
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    toyboysmum wrote: »
    Hear! Hear!

*offering chilled glasses of pink fizz and mini oatcakes topped with finest mature cheddar and chutney to those who are here already*

I hope there's a shock exit tonight, something for all of us to shout NO WAY to!!

We haven't really had one this year yet, so we're well overdue!!:D
  • Options
    BIDIE-INBIDIE-IN Posts: 1,734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good evening everyone.

Looking forward to the Wembley show although I am a little worried that the sheer size of the dance floor will not enhance the performances of the couples in any way......

However, ticket sales are raising money for Children in Need so perhaps that justifies the cost and man hours of moving the show for one week.

Think Anita will be safe this week - the shock of last week will mean those who like her will make a point of phoning in. Reckon we might see an Australian in the bottom 2 this time - maybe with Alex........

Anyway, thanks in advance for the spoiler and enjoy he show! <bubbly>
  • Options
    Forum Member
    3Wells wrote: »
    May I join in?

I bring chocolate cake and pink fizz

Cheers
  • Options
    holly berryholly berry Posts: 14,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just popping to the loo before the fun starts. Keep my place on the sofa!

Who brought the spicy vegetarian sausages? They're gorgeous!

:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 130
    Forum Member
    Evening, hope there's room for a little one...... pizzas on their way, with wedges......

Thanks in advance to those with contacts and supplying us with the essential result....

Not sure who will leave tonight but think it will be one of four, Robbie Russell Anita or Alex....

Show's starting, edge of seat ready....
  • Options
    gillypandagillypanda Posts: 13,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm getting the results as well - so there'll be lots of spoilers :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    Forum Member
    Hope Anita goes tonight!!!!
  • Options
    celfyddydaucelfyddydau Posts: 1,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My Favourite thread. :D Hope it's the novelty act that goes this week.
  • Options
    soulmate61soulmate61 Posts: 6,176
    Forum Member
    Is it best to arrive early or late in order to stay clear of sourpusses?

No chance, they are everywhere. :D
This discussion has been closed.