Kelly Brook in love triangle with reality tv star Aisleyne

HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,697
Forum Member
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/415590/Nicola-McLean-Aisleyne-Horgan-Wallace-David-McIntosh

Kelly Brooks on/off boyfriend/fiance David McIntosh has been blasted in the press and on twitter by model/celeb Nicola McLean over his treatment of her best friend Aisleyne after he seemingly two timed her while making plans to get back with Kelly Brook which he seemingly now has done.Or something like that....
Only about 1-2 weeks ago he and Aisleyne were tweeting each other about theatre dates theyd enjoyed.

What a merrygoround of celebrities bedhopping around with each other !

And possibly adding fuel to the fire is Aisleynes ex best pal Bianca Gascoigne who Aisleyne severed ties with in the summer after accusing Bianca of breaking girl code.

Well pretty much as soon as Davids "relationship" with Aisleyne hit the rocks he and Bianca started following each other on twitter ..probably as they knew it would wind Aisleyne up.

Z listers and celebrity hangers on create quite a commotion and pantomine!
:D

Comments

• BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Twitter is a godsend for zlisters trying to keep their names in the press.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What on God's earth do they see in this eejit? The man is an absolute douche. OK, allegedly he is rather well endowed, but he has the charisma, intellect and personality of a damp turnip.
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You couldn't make it up...or could you?
  • Cheekymonkey09Cheekymonkey09 Posts: 713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    3 annoying zelebs - no doubt we'll get constant DM updates about their goings on :-(
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,999
    Forum Member
    Twitter is a godsend for zlisters trying to keep their names in the press.

Isn't it just? That, along with OK! Magazine.
  • HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,697
    Forum Member
    cavalli wrote: »
    You couldn't make it up...or could you?
    Are you being cynical lol?;-)
  • elnombreelnombre Posts: 3,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OK, allegedly he is rather well endowed.

So is a barstool if you flip it upside down.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heaven help these women if he's the prize they're all fighting over and trying to win. After seeing this manchild on Big Brother I can only assume they're after his body.
    Forum Member
    Is this the guy who tried it on with Dannielle Lloyd and Kelly had a mini twitter run in with Ms Lloyd over it?
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's the media **** equivalent of two hobos fighting over a sandwich.
  • duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aisleyne was on a reality show almost a decade ago and has done nothing since. David mcIntosh is a knob. Kelly Brook is an idiot. I dont even know why I opened the thread :D
  • Lee_BromleyLee_Bromley Posts: 172
    Forum Member
    As with most men Kelly (apparently) gets involved with, I highly doubt that David is straight, so he gets paired up with fame-hungry Kelly. Heard the same said about Jason Statham, Danny Cipriani etc. I don't believe a single article about her and her 'boyfriends'

And the pictures of her posing in the cafe with the drink and hat bearing its name are as classy as Anthea Turner and Grant Bovey's Cadbury's wedding pictures.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh damn. I thought it was a story worth reading about Kelly and Aisleyne getting jiggy.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    It's the media **** equivalent of two hobos fighting over a sandwich.

:D:D:D

Not exactly Ange vs Jen over Brad is it?

Basically, pretty girl with big tits and no taste in men (apart from her first ex) shacks up with brain dead groin who becomes zeleb by association. They split and groin hooks up with zeleb so low ranking that they'd need to invent a whole new alphabet to get her on a list. Then plastic faced fame ho bessie mate wades in for nothing more than getting her forgotten name back in the media when groin decides to go back to big tits.

Btw, after seeing the DM SOS photos - who the f**k would touch with a bargepole a man who wears coordinated leather and suede as a fashion choice? :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    :D:D:D

Btw, after seeing the DM SOS photos - who the f**k would touch with a bargepole a man who wears coordinated leather and suede as a fashion choice? :o

How dare you insult Paul McKenna's husband, erm, friend, err, husb, err...holiday chum! :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As with most men Kelly (apparently) gets involved with, I highly doubt that David is straight, so he gets paired up with fame-hungry Kelly. Heard the same said about Jason Statham, Danny Cipriani etc. I don't believe a single article about her and her 'boyfriends'

Any story that ends up in the tabloids, esp the Daily Fail, the Sun, Mirror over here is planted. How else is one person going to get a daily rundown of their business into print without camping outside the newspaper's offices? The flow of info is controlled by agents.

There are still many really high-powered stars that you hear or read little about regarding their private home life. And they don't flood Twitter with accompanying sops that feed the print versions of a Sun story, coincidentally running at the same time.

'Kelly eats a banana on Instagram to show Big Dave what he's missing! 😂 Such a massive coincidence! 😨
  • BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kelly Brook, David McIntosh, Nicola McLean, Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace, Bianca Gascoigne.

Surely this must set a new record for the most 'least' in one post?
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2879289/Aisleyne-Horgan-Wallace-breaks-tears-falls-floor.html

What an amazing coincidence that the pap just happened to be passing at the very moment
  • BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2879289/Aisleyne-Horgan-Wallace-breaks-tears-falls-floor.html

What an amazing coincidence that the pap just happened to be passing at the very moment

Poor Aisleyne. :( Such terrible intrusion into her private grief.
    Forum Member

Maybe Im bad but I wet myself laughing when I read that article:D

Its so contrived and set up its laughable!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Like how that pap just happened to be passing Ah Kerrah's sunshine Spanish hideaway that turned out to be some PR woman's gaff down south or somewhere equally British.

Always these remarkable conicidences with the paps!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    Like how that pap just happened to be passing Ah Kerrah's sunshine Spanish hideaway that turned out to be some PR woman's gaff down south or somewhere equally British.

Always these remarkable conicidences with the paps!
    FameFlynet. The pap of choice for zlister dregs everywhere.

Having a row? They'll be there to capture every detail.
    Exercising in the park? Consider it publicised in advance of that DVD deal!
    Visiting the garden centre with the kids? Everyone will get to invade their privacy!
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,389
    Forum Member
    I'd be more than happy to be a part of Kelly Brook's triangle.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd be more than happy to be a part of Kelly Brook's triangle.
    Fnaaaaar! I see what you did there!