Madonna - Rebel Heart

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 423
Forum Member
Madonna has now put her new album, "Rebel Heart", up for pre-order on iTunes - the album has 19 tracks.

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/rebel-heart/id953711094

Cover - http://i.imgur.com/5hwWAGW.jpg
Release date - March 10th 2015.

You currently get 6 tracks when you pre-order;
Bitch I'm Madonna (feat Nicki Minaj)
Devil Pray
Ghosttown
Illuminati
Living For Love
Unapologetic Bitch

Comments

• PaulJoseph22PaulJoseph22 Posts: 4,898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Madonna has now put her new album, "Rebel Heart", up for pre-order on iTunes - the album has 19 tracks.

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/rebel-heart/id953711094

Cover - http://i.imgur.com/5hwWAGW.jpg
    Release date - March 10th 2015.

You currently get 6 tracks when you pre-order;
    Bitch I'm Madonna (feat Nicki Minaj)
    Devil Pray
    Ghosttown
    Illuminati
    Living For Love
    Unapologetic Bitch

Living for love is not listed on the iTunes store?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 423
    Forum Member

You can listen to it here: http://www.josepvinaixa.com/blog/madonna-rebel-heart-artwork-tracklist/ (you can listen to them all here actually).

It's weirdly on the U.S. store, but not the U.K. one. We also have Joan Of Arc listen but not downloadable as where they don't, so maybe different regions will get an alternating track?
  • RoadRoverRoadRover Posts: 184
    Forum Member
    GHost town sound SO beautiful...I could cry. Makes up for the fact that Bitch I'm Madonna is still on the damn album!
    Forum Member

You actually get the whole 6 tracks???
    Forum Member
    RoadRover wrote: »
    You actually get the whole 6 tracks???

When you pre-order yes.
  • PaulJoseph22PaulJoseph22 Posts: 4,898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You can listen to it here: http://www.josepvinaixa.com/blog/madonna-rebel-heart-artwork-tracklist/ (you can listen to them all here actually).

It's weirdly on the U.S. store, but not the U.K. one. We also have Joan Of Arc listen but not downloadable as where they don't, so maybe different regions will get an alternating track?

How many tracks are available on the UK store? The ireland store?
    Forum Member
    How many tracks are available on the UK store? The ireland store?

The above, not including Living For Love.
  • jadebutterfly96jadebutterfly96 Posts: 1,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you're in the US or Australia you also get Living for Love which is Track 1.

I have to say Living for Love needs to be the lead single. It's brilliant. I wasn't sure what to expect from the collab with Alicia Keys but the finished product surprised me. The only bit I don't like is the ending.
    Forum Member
    Statement on the release:

"MADONNA RELEASES SIX SONGS FROM NEW 'REBEL HEART' ALBUM AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER NOW
    Full Album Scheduled for Release in March

December 20, 2014. For immediate release....New York, NY.....Madonna has just released six songs from her new studio album 'Rebel Heart'. The six songs are currently available for purchase now via preorder at iTunes and other music outlets with purchase of the album and a la carte as well. The music will also be available on all streaming services. Additional music will be released on Feb. 9th. The full album of "Rebel Heart" on Interscope Records is scheduled to be released the first week in March 2015.

Song titles that are currently available from the new album are Living For Love, Devil Pray, Ghosttown, Unapologetic Bitch, Illuminati and Bitch I'm Madonna which was recorded with Nicki Minaj. Producers include Madonna, Diplo, Kanye West, Billboard, was recorded in NY, LA and London.

The decision to release the songs much earlier than anticipated was due to the leaking of several work-in-progress demos earlier this week.

"I was hoping to release my new single 'Living For Love' on Valentine's Day with the rest of the album coming in the Spring. I would prefer my fans to hear completed versions of some of the songs instead of the incomplete tracks that are circulating. Please consider these six songs as an early Christmas gift," commented Madonna"
    Forum Member

I have to say Living for Love needs to be the lead single. It's brilliant. I wasn't sure what to expect from the collab with Alicia Keys but the finished product surprised me. The only bit I don't like is the ending.

I think it's going to be - the audio was uploaded on to her Youtube channel and was the first song that was due to be released.
    Forum Member

According to her official website it IS the lead single which really really confuses me because being available as part of the pre release makes it ineligible for the charts surely?? Please not GMAYL again....ffs Oseary
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    According to her official website it IS the lead single which really really confuses me because being available as part of the pre release makes it ineligible for the charts surely?? Please not GMAYL again....ffs Oseary

Yes I think this whole leak-gate may have stuffed up the launch campaign. She did say she wanted to release it for Valentine's day...well that's not gonna work now....
  • SereniitySereniity Posts: 588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love the cover
  • TH14TH14 Posts: 11,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ghosttown is amazing-I don't think there's been as much optimisim around a Madonna record since COADF. The quality is far superior to Hard Candy and MDNA. The imagery and a lot of the music seems very 'Erotica'
    Forum Member
    TH14 wrote: »
    Ghosttown is amazing-I don't think there's been as much optimisim around a Madonna record since COADF. The quality is far superior to Hard Candy and MDNA. The imagery and a lot of the music seems very 'Erotica'

Best ballad she's donw since Power of Goodbye imo. Lovely song, commercial and a classic Madonna slowie. Screams 2nd single to me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Best ballad she's donw since Power of Goodbye imo. Lovely song, commercial and a classic Madonna slowie. Screams 2nd single to me.

Not sure if you have heard Joan of Arc yet but that is every bit as good IMO. I think she's going to pull a cracking record out of the bag with this. The 2015 'erotica'
    Forum Member
    TH14 wrote: »
    Not sure if you have heard Joan of Arc yet but that is every bit as good IMO. I think she's going to pull a cracking record out of the bag with this. The 2015 'erotica'

Yes I have and Messiah. I think Ghost Town is more radio friendly though, in the way that Rain and Take a Bow were. Joan and Messiah are more like quality ethereal Madonna album tracks like Paradise Not for Me and Falling Free. Although, I'm curious to see how and if they have changed from the demos seeing as the 6 downloads that we have are quite different in some ways to the demo leaks.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't get the 'I'm gonna carry on' bit out of my head...:-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is Ghosttown Ryan Tedder? He did write Ghost right...lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is Ghosttown Ryan Tedder? He did write Ghost right...lol

It does sound very Ryan Tedder. I think he's great and fortunately he's done a few tracks which I imagine will all be excellent. It's the Diplo tracks which I will probably skip the most
  • SereniitySereniity Posts: 588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    March does seem like such a long wait though.

Maybe she should do a Beyoncé and release several videos at the same time the album drops.
  • LMLM Posts: 63,475
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brilliant
    March is the month of my birthday.

I am glad the album is called Rebel Heart. Not the rumored Iconic.

Loving these songs. Oh Madonna, you never let me down.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Living for Love will get a proper release in the UK, so it's not affected by the whole pre-order rules. With a proper promo it could chart really well.
  • Derek FayeDerek Faye Posts: 1,081
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awful album. Either stop or produce something that is a compliment to your career.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Derek Faye wrote: »
    Awful album. Either stop or produce something that is a compliment to your career.

You've listened to the other 13 tracks?