Sams working on Dave

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 826
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SupaTee wrote: »
    So is calling her a fat sl*g, a miss piggy, telling her it should be made illegal for her to wear a bikini, teabagging her, and telling 3 million people she aims to appropriate money by deception.

Nice boy. :)

Yeah you gotta love the pepper:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dave always picks on the weakest in the group. Sam is strong in himself but weak in the group. Dave knows the other HMs won't come to Sam's aid if he picks on him.

I bet John james sides with Sam, he doesn't need Dave anymore, there no more nominations:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    During the chat this morning in the bathroom (when he told Dave he doesn't trust him), Dave tried to intimidate him by going really close to his face and asking him why he didn't trust him. It wasn't bullying or anything, just a bit creepy.

Then Sam stopped him in his tracks by asking 'why do you get the others to scrub your back in the shower Dave?' Sam is clever at diverting things by pointing out oddities :D Dave was lost for words for a nanosecond:p
  • Queen MaeveQueen Maeve Posts: 22,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    plonkish wrote: »
    During the chat this morning in the bathroom (when he told Dave he doesn't trust him), Dave tried to intimidate him by going really close to his face and asking him why he didn't trust him. It wasn't bullying or anything, just a bit creepy.

Then Sam stopped him in his tracks by asking 'why do you get the others to scrub your back in the shower Dave?' Sam is clever at diverting things by pointing out oddities :D Dave was lost for words for a nanosecond:p

LOL - you gotta love him :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 826
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    plonkish wrote: »

Someone said on another thread that dave may have been trained in forms of intimidation and manipulation which are quite subtle in a passive agressive way. This would certainly explain some of his behaviour towards Sam. Sam is a sharp boy hope he can keep it up without the others getting involved. Watch dave try and sow the seeds for some sammy bashing later on:(
  • mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm voting for Dave too.;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zebedee63 wrote: »
    Someone said on another thread that dave may have been trained in forms of intimidation and manipulation which are quite subtle in a passive agressive way. This would certainly explain some of his behaviour towards Sam. Sam is a sharp boy hope he can keep it up without the others getting involved. Watch dave try and sow the seeds for some sammy bashing later on:(

I agree i'm sure he will try and get him back in his own christian way. But it's every man for themselves now, he's not needed for nominations manipulations;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd LOVE it if Sam dropped the wheelchair bombshell.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jlrob wrote: »
    I'd LOVE it if Sam dropped the wheelchair bombshell.

I have a sneaky feeling he's saving this one up:D It would never make the HL show though:(
  • brylcreembrylcreem Posts: 2,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's 17 and that was a terrible thing to say. If Dave had said to someone you'd want his head.

she is 19 actually
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14
    Forum Member
    brylcreem wrote: »
    she is 19 actually

Dunno what the problem with Sam's quote there about Dave's daughter, wasn't exactly nasty or malicious, I found it as a comeback pretty funny and sharp.

Dave he'll happily stick the knife in your back, Sam he'll be up front about, big difference imo right there.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dave threatens to pour his sick bucket over Sams head. Keep going Sam. you've nearly got him:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,918
    Forum Member
    She's 17 and that was a terrible thing to say. If Dave had said to someone you'd want his head.

Jeez.. you think it fine for a man to dress in a monks outfit, buy a wheelchair off ebay and go round a town center pretending to be so far gone on the glory that they are disabled by it, yet find it offensive for a young lad to say he would go for a hand in hand walk with a girl ? I can see why your cult hasnt took hold in Britain yet !!
    Would you say it was a terrible thing for a 41yr old man with children to say he is going to throw a bucket of his own sick over a young mans head ?
  • debutantedebutante Posts: 697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

OMG, seriously? There's a VAST difference between a pervy 40 year old saying something like that about a 17 year old and a naive 21 year old young man! :rolleyes:
  • ChemistryladChemistrylad Posts: 826
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sam and dave's daughter - what, you mean sam ISN't gay??!?!

I havent been watching but I'm surprised at this!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sam and dave's daughter - what, you mean sam ISN't gay??!?!

I havent been watching but I'm surprised at this!

Hey Chemistry Lad

Potassium Nitrogen Oxygen Boron
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,918
    Forum Member
    SupaTee wrote: »
    So is calling her a fat sl*g, a miss piggy, telling her it should be made illegal for her to wear a bikini, teabagging her, and telling 3 million people she aims to appropriate money by deception.

Nice boy. :)

Oh so you think calling someone a skinny runt, etc etc telling them to eff off at every turn, kicking people, picking other peoples nose,dry humping a man on nation tv is the attributes of a nice girl ?
    And i hope you are around when the red tops and mags all print Josiesand John james "love story" , i just love " i told ya so" moments
    :D
  • VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To bad Sam didn't notice what Dave was saying about him in that shower talk.
  • PedroPedro Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    .............but its ok for Dave to loll around in there pawing other people's daughters? (eg Rachel)

What a crock of crapola !!! :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,605
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dave keeps starting these things with Sam and getting his dull sidekick JJ2 to join in:rolleyes:

He is 40 isn't he:confused:

I always love it when he throws in the fact that he has been in there longer. Who cares Dave:rolleyes:, Sam has more chance of winning after two weeks that you ever have:D
  • kirstylouise666kirstylouise666 Posts: 6,959
    Forum Member
    bah humbug wrote: »
    Dave "Put it this way Sam, I don't think we are ever going to hold hands and take windy walks together"

Sam "But I will be holding hands and taking windy walks with your daughter"

Keep going Sam, he's getting close to showing his true colours.

:D:D:D
  • MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BB should call him in and tell him to stop picking on Sam but they wont.
  • exodus2uexodus2u Posts: 2,729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bah humbug wrote: »
    last night

Dave "Did you hear the get Sam out chants Sammy" with joy in his heart

Sam "Yes, but I know what people really think of you on the outside"

Today

Sam " I don't trust you Dave"

and another classic

Dave "Put it this way Sam, I don't think we are ever going to hold hands and take windy walks together"

Sam "But I will be holding hands and taking windy walks with your daughter"

Keep going Sam, he's getting close to showing his true colours.

Oh no I think I've wet myself:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sutie wrote: »
    Sam could wipe the floor with that creep with his banter.

Keep up the good work Sam and expose the cretin for what he really is.

As long as Sam gets to the end of the programme without being physically damaged......:(
  • HeartacheHeartache Posts: 4,299
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What holding hands and taking windy walks, is a terrible thing to say. Don't be pathetic, you should be hanging you head with shame with the crap that comes out of Daves mouth, as a friend of his, do him a favour and have a long talk with him, when he comes out on Friday.