Options

Tupele Dorgu - did she go or was she pushed?

1235»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,397
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RTD yes, isn't that stereotype's breakthrough role in QAF which RTD produced.

Yeah, Stereotype was in QAF, produced by RTD. Wouldn't be at all surprised if this one was true. He's a very one-dimensional actor, and by all accounts, a nasty piece of work.

I think he is pretty unpopular with a lot of the Corrie crew.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    I can't comment on the bullying but personality wise.......

I have a close friend that works at a well known jewellers in Manchester and Kens Mrs came in and was a total sweetie and polite and lovely to everyone. She asked for my mates name so she could ask for her if she came back in and said that she would tell others to come and see her cos she was so helpful.

Sadly... The next Corrie person to visit was "the stereotype" and in my mates words he was "rude, ignorant, and spoke to her like sh*t" and demanded to know if there was anywhere more private he could go cos people would recognise him through the shop window, whereas Kens Mrs (who has obviously been in the industry a lot longer and is significantly more famous) was quite happy to be served like every one else.
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member

I have a close friend that works at a well known jewellers in Manchester and Kens Mrs came in and was a total sweetie and polite and lovely to everyone. She asked for my mates name so she could ask for her if she came back in and said that she would tell others to come and see her cos she was so helpful.

Sadly... The next Corrie person to visit was "the stereotype" and in my mates words he was "rude, ignorant, and spoke to her like sh*t" and demanded to know if there was anywhere more private he could go cos people would recognise him through the shop window, whereas Kens Mrs (who has obviously been in the industry a lot longer and is significantly more famous) was quite happy to be served like every one else.

I'm glad Kens Mrs was nice since she's a soap ledge!

Shame it always seems to be the lesser knowns with the attitude and sense of entitlement. No doubt insecure about their abilities, with good reason in this case.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,397
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Awww, I love her! She seems like a genuinely nice lady - she lived on the same street as my dad's nana in Oldham when she was younger, and it sounds as though she's remained normal and courteous.

As for him - I doubt anyone would care if they saw him prancing around Manchester. When I lived there we'd see Corrie people all the time and nobody batted an eyelid.

I'm glad Kens Mrs was nice since she's a soap ledge!

Shame it always seems to be the lesser knowns with the attitude and sense of entitlement. No doubt insecure about their abilities, with good reason in this case.

You're so right there - it is always the lesser knowns who behave this way; their sense of entitlement knows no bounds.
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    MrsBambi wrote: »
    Exactly. And if you believe the rumours, he'd be nowhere if he hadn't shagged his way to the top!:D
    Is it true about him and Dr Who guy then? :eek:

Now now, let's not sully Tully:o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 393
    Forum Member
    Interesting .... Antony Cotton said a few days ago on Twitter that Tupele would be missed. I've not heard any of these bullying rumours before and to be honest I don't believe them. I've met Antony, most of the time he comes across as ignorant, occasionally he's okay, Vicky Binns and Vicky Entwistle are lovely. I've only met Jennie M once but she was okay then.

I don't know if people are aware but Tupele and her husband run an entertainment agency. Jennie McAlpine and Antony C are on their books.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hm... poor Tupele.

Antony Cotton sounds awful, I never knew :/
  • Options
    jsmith99jsmith99 Posts: 20,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's the first time I've seen this thread, and I've had an entertaining time reading it...and trying to guess who the characters were lol

I'll miss Kelly, I think she has a great sense of timing, as well as looking fabulous, and it's a great pity she didn't have any decent plotlines.

One point remained unanswered....who's married to an ex-con.... the description doesn't narrow it down that much on coronation street! the one person it doesn't fit is Molly; she's married to the son of an ex-con, but I don't think the lad himself has been in nick...though I could be wrong.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jsmith99 wrote: »
    It's the first time I've seen this thread, and I've had an entertaining time reading it...and trying to guess who the characters were lol

I'll miss Kelly, I think she has a great sense of timing, as well as looking fabulous, and it's a great pity she didn't have any decent plotlines.

One point remained unanswered....who's married to an ex-con.... the description doesn't narrow it down that much on coronation street! the one person it doesn't fit is Molly; she's married to the son of an ex-con, but I don't think the lad himself has been in nick...though I could be wrong.

Fizz?
  • Options
    samiskimsamiskim Posts: 1,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope the naughtyknickerstitcher and his bullying cronies get their come uppance for making Tupele's life a misery. Bullying in all its forms should not be tolerated under any circumstances and those responsible should be publicly shamed for their unacceptable playground behaviour.

I hope the Bosses in Corrie get their act together and sack those responsible. No-one is indispensable and no-one is irreplaceable especially the five who work in the machine room.
  • Options
    samiskimsamiskim Posts: 1,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    samiskim wrote: »
    I hope the naughtyknickerstitcher and his bullying cronies get their come uppance for making Tupele's life a misery if these allegations are true. Bullying in all its forms should not be tolerated under any circumstances and those responsible should be publicly shamed for their unacceptable playground behaviour.

I hope the Bosses in Corrie get their act together and sack those responsible. No-one is indispensable and no-one is irreplaceable especially the five who work in the machine room who probably are the least talented in the cast - especially the naughtyknickerstitcher who is completely OTT and very hammy. His character is not believable - in fact it is a caricature and so bad it is funny.
  • Options
    JennylooJennyloo Posts: 14,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh ive heard about the fizzy one being very rude as well. Another one with a very highy opinion of themselves. She is one of his cronies apparently. They are very cliquey those two, im not really sure who the other cronies are. But im guessing the factory girls?

I dont think she has, hence her rudness. Nothing to look at an cant even talk properly, so has to compensate I would say.