Options

Angela Griffin?

GlinnyGlinny Posts: 4,426
Forum Member
✭✭✭
This woman is getting on my nerves so much lately. She is everywhere on the TV. Her dreadful Sky 1 show with all her "bezzy mates" ugh! I see it has been cut down to only 1 hour now where before it was 1hour 30 mins.

I read she is on GMTV tomorrow talking about Anglea & Friends, Waterloo Road and being a Mum. Whoppee do! who cares about her being a Mum. I expect she will be going on how hard it is trying to juggle being an actress, tv presenter and a Mum.

Was watching Michael Buble on Sunday night and who should suddently appear - yes her more freebie tickets for a night out,
She was at the Wicked premiere the other evening and she is now gushing about going to the Sex & The City 2 premiere courtesy of Amanda Holden. Only 2 more sleeps apparently! What a stupid childlike saying that is!

Sorry for the rant feel much better now getting all that off my chest :)

Comments

• Options
    angelafisherangelafisher Posts: 4,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sometimes you just need a good rant! She does my head in too, and don't get me started on THAT advert....
  • Options
    Bonny1Bonny1 Posts: 8,502
    Forum Member
    Glinny, I'm with you 100%

she's a pain in the buttocks.. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I quite like her actually but I don't go out of my way to watch anything she appears in.:o
  • Options
    beanzmeanzbeanzmeanz Posts: 3,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was a co-presenter on a red carpet event and for most of the time was screaming she had met so and so. :eek:

Not at all professional.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 98
    Forum Member
    Yep, annoying on GMTV this morning, banging on about how much she fancied Zac Efron..! :confused:
  • Options
    GlinnyGlinny Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry to say this but I saw her on Anglea & Friends the other week :o and the lead dancer Ashley Banjo (I think thats his name) was on from Diversity who won BGT. My God you should have seen her talk about fancying Zac Efron I thought she was going to jump on him at one stage. She must have known she had gone over the top because she said she expected her husband to say something to her.

Desperate, desperate individual!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She does my head in on that bloody advert for the fibre chocolate bar.

"Come on girls we all love chocolate, don't we?! We're all a bunch of stereotypes, aren't we?!"

I'm male but it's tripe like this that sets feminism back twenty years.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glinny wrote: »
    Sorry to say this but I saw her on Anglea & Friends the other week :o and the lead dancer Ashley Banjo (I think thats his name) was on from Diversity who won BGT. My God you should have seen her talk about fancying Zac Efron I thought she was going to jump on him at one stage. She must have known she had gone over the top because she said she expected her husband to say something to her.

Desperate, desperate individual!

No, talentless and shallow.
  • Options
    asp746asp746 Posts: 7,286
    Forum Member
    she makes christine bleakley look competent:)
  • Options
    parthyparthy Posts: 5,408
    Forum Member
    Anyone got a link to this ad? My telly went kaput a few weeks ago!