Aisleyne: "when Danny gets aggressive it's hot"

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 327
Forum Member
"he's so hot, he gets in Marcs face all the time" or something along those lines. What's up with these people?!?

Comments

• newgirl55newgirl55 Posts: 1,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah in the garden with Charlie, she said something like when he gets angry its like (I think she may have said hot, im not sure)

Very odd thing to say?? I certainly do not like people angry or in peoples faces or throwing things!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 129
    Forum Member
    "Bawww men only see me as a piece of meat :("

Go flirt with Jack then, why don't you?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Says it all doesn't it, she eggs him on, he plays up to it, both should be removed.
  • LuxrayLuxray Posts: 13,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's really disappointing me this series. I think she'll regret taking part.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's actively encouraging violence, not really a good example in this day age when people are getting stabbed all over the place.

Not sure what she has left to offer in the series so they should pull her out.
  • EadfrithEadfrith Posts: 5,049
    Forum Member
    Lol...people will find a way of blaming Marc for this.
  • pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They really are a disgusting pair of fame hungry idiots.
  • WhatJoeThinksWhatJoeThinks Posts: 11,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's actively encouraging violence, not really a good example in this day age when people are getting stabbed all over the place.

Not sure what she has left to offer in the series so they should pull her out.

:confused: Violent crimes have consistently fallen over the last few decades. Are you suggesting that knife crimes/stabbings are more common these days? Or did you, in fact, just read the Daily Mail less when you were 12 years old? ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :confused: Violent crimes have consistently fallen over the last few decades. Are you suggesting that knife crimes/stabbings are more common these days? Or did you, in fact, just read the Daily Mail less when you were 12 years old? ;-)

Nice try but what does you comment have to do with mine? I made a statement that stabbings are happening all over the place, that is fact, at no point did I suggest statistics were on the up or down.

Next...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nice try but what does you comment have to do with mine? I made a statement that stabbings are happening all over the place, that is fact, at no point did I suggest statistics were on the up or down.

Next...

You said "in this day [and] age", which would suggest that you believe times have changed with regards to stabbings. They have, for the better. As for "Nice try but.." I think you've misunderstood my intentions. I was asking for clarification is all.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You said "in this day [and] age", which would suggest that you believe times have changed with regards to stabbings. They have, for the better. As for "Nice try but.." I think you've misunderstood my intentions. I was asking for clarification is all.

Another nice try but no, I'm not suggesting that Aisleyne's behaviour influences events from 20 or 30 years ago, I'm discussing the present time which at no points was statistics mentioned...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another nice try but no, I'm not suggesting that Aisleyne's behaviour influences events from 20 or 30 years ago, I'm discussing the present time which at no points was statistics mentioned...

Another nice try?! :confused: Okay, I'll leave you to your discussion in which I never mentioned statistics. And neither did you. At any point.
  • SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Riley95 wrote: »
    "he's so hot, he gets in Marcs face all the time" or something along those lines. What's up with these people?!?

It seems to be the norm nowadays for people to admire aggressive behaviour. Take this show, if there is not enough shouting and aggressive action the producers consider the HMs to be boring and deadwood.
  • Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Luxray wrote: »

Agree with this.
  • this_THATthis_THAT Posts: 2,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    this is how the BOTS audience feel also
  • PretzelPretzel Posts: 7,858
    Forum Member
    I read that as 'Danny gets aggressive when it's hot' and thought ah, he should learn to handle that, but it explains a lot.

But then Aisleynes real comment makes them both seem stupid.
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Charley, Aisleyne and Danny... may as well rename it BB Shore.
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Girl has issues, whatever she's been doing with herself over the last 9 (?) years has damaged her beyond repair.

When my toes uncurl from cringing, I actually feel really sorry for her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,344
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Remember, this is the girl that dated Iron Mike Tyson.
  • loco_localoco_loca Posts: 899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's the hypocrisy that bothers me more than anything else. People like Aisleyne would stand by as their friend kicked the stuffing out of someone and would defend that action to the high heavens. If however the action was committed on their friend, they would quickly call foul.

It's the mentality that compels people to cover up serious crimes for their friends.

I don't know what it is surprising people though. She has always been like that. The conditions may not have shown the toxic side of her mindset but it should have been apparent how she would behave in other conditions.
    cavalli wrote: »
    Girl has issues, whatever she's been doing with herself over the last 9 (?) years has damaged her beyond repair.

When my toes uncurl from cringing, I actually feel really sorry for her.

I wouldn't feel an ounce of sympathy for her. She is shallow and would more than likely look down on you.

She is where is in life because of her arrogance. Stupidity, shallowness and arrogance are a bad mix. In her younger days, people chasing her for a quick romp would have inflated her ego as would the invites to certain red carpet event. She did nothing to better herself as a result.

She is in her late 30s now, an age where people start looking for substance. Her appearance is no longer enough for the majority to turn a blind eye.
  • Sadly All SeeinSadly All Seein Posts: 842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Of course she thinks it's hot.

Look at how she acted exactly the same to Marc the other day when she screamed at him moments before danny threw his sandwich and screamed at Marc.

If it wasn't for the cameras when she shamed at Marc she would've attacked him physically like I'm sure she has mammy men before and he would've jumped in playing the white knight and defending her honour.

As much of a nasty pretty little prick that Marc is he doesn't deserve violence or people getting that aggressive with him.

Of course if the cameras were off Marc would've been happy to fight them both.

All are pricks
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 358
    Forum Member
    He does not look hot when he argues. When he was arguing with Marc the other day he looked like a drowned sewer rat.
  • jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who did she say this too ?
  • SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Luxray wrote: »

No she won't regret anything. She will have been paid a lot of money and she's too thick to realise how ridiculously she has been behaving. She still thinks everyone loves her.
  • LuxrayLuxray Posts: 13,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sylvia wrote: »
    No she won't regret anything. She will have been paid a lot of money and she's too thick to realise how ridiculously she has been behaving. She still thinks everyone loves her.

I just think she'll be really embarrassed watching the footage of herself back.