Don't watch BOTS

cherrypopeirecherrypopeire Posts: 318
Forum Member
I see people complaining about it! I have given up watching it, it's CRAP! Crap presenter, crap guests & crap audience! It's so biased, it has its favourites & will protect them no matter what! Dont waste your time watching it! BOTS should be called toenails as its climbed so up Danny, Brian's & Nikki's arses you can only see their toenails! I would say all involved on BOTS combined wouldn't even have the I.Q of a cabbage! Switch if off!

Comments

• hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You're absolutely right op

It's garbage

I'm going to take your advice and just stop watching the bilge
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 129
    Forum Member
    It'd be infinitely better if they just showed a lot of stuff that didn't make the highlight show, rather than stuff thats going to be on the highlight show the next day anyway
  • J SwiftJ Swift Posts: 1,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's gone to s**t a bit this year

The amount of complaints Emma and Rylan have even mentioned this series for being biased - that must tell them something?
  • gkabcgkabc Posts: 2,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the advice. However, I had already done it after Rylan's horse mouth started presenting the show.
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I only have it on for the so called 'exclusives' which I have mostly already seen via links on this forum. The 'exclusives' are very scarce. There used to be far more. Lucky if we get one or two now, plus the news segment.

The rest of the show is absolutely rubbish.
  • k4te89k4te89 Posts: 421
    Forum Member
    I agree, it's garbage. Really enjoyed it last year when Emma presented it, can't bare Rylan for any more than 15 minutes.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,211
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I never watch it.

Rylan is just insufferable.
  • Karen_AnnaninaKaren_Annanina Posts: 1,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see people complaining about it! I have given up watching it, it's CRAP! Crap presenter, crap guests & crap audience! It's so biased, it has its favourites & will protect them no matter what! Dont waste your time watching it! BOTS should be called toenails as its climbed so up Danny, Brian's & Nikki's arses you can only see their toenails! I would say all involved on BOTS combined wouldn't even have the I.Q of a cabbage! Switch if off!
    Beautifully expressed! I totally agree. Watching BBOTS makes me feel dirty or something so I've stopped.
  • Purple.Purple. Posts: 4,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    k4te89 wrote: »
    I agree, it's garbage. Really enjoyed it last year when Emma presented it, can't bare Rylan for any more than 15 minutes.

This.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stopped watching it also, it is too focused on what they want you to think.
  • KollKoll Posts: 3,087
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It really is rubbish. I think they should go back to the BBLB format. They can't call it BBLB but they could call it something else (or just keep BBBM). I disagree about Rylan though, I think he's quite funny at times.
  • hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stopped watching it also, it is too focused on what they want you to think.

Exactly

For some reason Bots is now mainly used to put their own 'spin' on the show ... with everyone singing from the same hymn sheet and never a dissenting voice !

It's like watching propaganda
  • lon_chaneylon_chaney Posts: 1,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I stopped watching it recently. It has just become utter biased dross with a mindless yapping crowd and equally moronic guest panel (with very few exceptions).
    When you think its the same length programme as the actual show its ridiculous , it should be a 15 minutes and Rylan should be binned.
  • Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    euvy wrote: »
    I never watch it.

Rylan is just insufferable.

I hear you. Never mind the twaddle he talks, he just has to open his mouth, flash those rediculous teeth and ive turned BOTS off already. Its such a shame as i really liked BOTS when emma was doing it.
  • playa1playa1 Posts: 1,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No idea why they extended the Monday show just to fill it with a crap musical guest trying to promote their stuff.
  • jazzydrury3jazzydrury3 Posts: 27,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The pop acts are a bit of fun, Better than any ive feed would be, Channel 5 were right to bin the shit, except for the 30 minutes on a friday.

Why cant Rylan have a favourite he is a fan of the show, some of you take Big Brother and other programmes associated with it too seriously.

Everubody in the show hates Marc, Marq or Mark or whatever his name is so what
  • SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I will continue to watch it, despite any advice to the contrary.

I can agree about the dross, there is a lot of it, and on the editing of BB, that is why I record it mostly, and f/f over the rubbish and shouting, One time I gave up altogether on BOTS and deleted it, and another I had discarded so much of it, I was left with about 5 minutes viewing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Only two weeks ago people were complaining about it being biased for marc , not against

It is what it is ;)
  • Wainy84Wainy84 Posts: 12,771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hisdogspot wrote: »
    Exactly

For some reason Bots is now mainly used to put their own 'spin' on the show ... with everyone singing from the same hymn sheet and never a dissenting voice !

It's like watching propaganda

I agree.
  • jazzydrury3jazzydrury3 Posts: 27,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Firstly, if everybody hates BBOTS then why are you watching it, you just have to take BBOTS for what it is.

Why would you watch a show, if u didnt like it.

Would you watch Prime Minsters Questions if you werent into poltics, no. So why watch BBOTS if youre not interested
  • Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a sucker as I still watch it, although I think it's mostly crap.

Last night's episode which was basically another Nikki Grahame love-in was particularly vomit inducing.
  • Colm101Colm101 Posts: 98
    Forum Member

How bloody dare you!!! Dont EVER insult a cabbage like that :D;-):cool:
  • KaylaLKaylaL Posts: 1,627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love BOTS so does my daughter. We both love Rylan and often the BOTS show is much more entertaining than the main show. I don't care what anyone thinks...I look forward to it!
  • Colm101Colm101 Posts: 98
    Forum Member
    KaylaL wrote: »
    I love BOTS so does my daughter. We both love Rylan and often the BOTS show is much more entertaining than the main show. I don't care what anyone thinks...I look forward to it!

You should be ashamed exposing your daughter to that filth :p
  • sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Agree i turned off last night, its the audience that get me, same old faces saying the same old shite.Some of them people are so sad to go there everyday.