This weeks Task- The State of Susie

2»

Comments

• ~V~~V~ Posts: 17,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Glyn W wrote:
    She should be getting pissed and dancing instead. Apparently that's not boring...

and, of course, mikey is the arbiter of all things interesting :D
  • ~V~~V~ Posts: 17,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hitchins wrote:
    Me too! I would be like Victoria Beckham and just survive on the strawberries, absolutely loathe seafood! :( Can't wait to see their faces and no doubt we'll have Nikki and her obligatory whinging!

i would too. and isn't nikkaay a veggie? if so, that's a bit naughty of them
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ~V~ wrote:

Yes but I think she eats fish, she would have eaten Grace's salmon but it was "too dry"!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,191
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Della wrote:
    It's not very original though is it, with the nominations they had to bow and scrape to avoid being nomonated, and now they've got a bowing and scraping task :yawn:

No be fair niether Grace or Nikki could be accused of bowing and scraping to avoid being nominated. Even being told that being nice to Susie they couldn't find in themselves to be civil to her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sofa Spud wrote:
    Another one of these - there isn't any evidence that those who want grace out are suddenly going to change their minds is there?

Unless Nikki smothers Dicky with a cornflake packet its sort of a no brainer that grace is going . Vote for Nikki are wasted - the only winners are BB . I'm not voting eother way.

i believe that the votes change with the daily editing. i dont see it as a full gone conclusion grace will go. big brother will try and use the sympathy vote for grace and show everything bad about nikki.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,191
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ~V~ wrote:

She is a fussy veggie; apparently fish aren't animals. :rolleyes: ;)

Remember not being able to eat the salmon last time because it was too dry.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This sounds a great task. Grace and Nikki will be bitching all day, inbetween completing the task obviously :D Nikki will probably be the worst. endermol probably trying to generate more phone votes for her as they may think people will assume Grace is going (which she is!) and not bother voting.

Good to see if there is more to Suzi than what we have seen so far as well. Heres hoping she is a right bossy so and so. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 210
    Forum Member
    I'd struggle cos i hate salmon, lobster and strawberries.

I think Nikki will struggle especially after the box game where she gave up after 3 minutes!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 360
    Forum Member
    hitchins wrote:
    Yes but I think she eats fish, she would have eaten Grace's salmon but it was "too dry"!

There is nothing worse than 'dry' salmon, hope she likes lobster.

Oh shock horror! If she hates strawberries as well, she is going to go into a huge paddy :eek: :eek: :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bwahahahaha too funny, they will surely fail this one!
    I fear for Nikki and Glyn if put on basic rations for a 2nd week though, so I hope they do win! Otherwise they will waste away ;)
  • p1xiep1xie Posts: 2,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't wait for them to wake up...but I've got to go out so won't see anything till lunchtime!
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    baileyboo wrote:
    or they could sabotage it and fail the task straight away..... ;)

Yes, they could... but that would involve something called "Team Work", which is an unknown concept to this bunch of cretins.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,312
    Forum Member
    I'd struggle cos i hate salmon, lobster and strawberries.

I think Nikki will struggle especially after the box game where she gave up after 3 minutes!

LOL I can hear her already " I wonttt do itttt, i cantttt do ittttt" :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 389
    Forum Member
    ~V~ wrote:

She was eating ham the other day, so cant be.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,214
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If i was Grace i'd knock the *ucking statues down then maybe Suzie will climb in a hole like that other dispicable dictator. Not too hot though or she might melt.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    count_olaf wrote:
    If i was Grace i'd knock the *ucking statues down then maybe Suzie will climb in a hole like that other dispicable dictator. Not too hot though or she might melt.

Hmm rather a silly comparison there! :rolleyes:
  • oilcatoilcat Posts: 27,057
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could anyone copy and paste the task details, I canna get onto the C4 site
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oilcat wrote:
    Could anyone copy and paste the task details, I canna get onto the C4 site

There you go............. :)
    Tuesday 13 June
    Day 27, 06:30
    Having already ruffled a few feathers, newcomer Susie is set to rile the group up even more as she takes control of the House.

Little do the housemates know that when they wake up, it will be in the State of Susie!

As part of their next task, for the next 48 hours they will be citizens in a land governed by the whims of the golden one - and populated by statues and banners of her. Failure to conform will constitute a rule break. Notch up three and they'll fail the task.

So what are the new laws?

Housemates often like a singsong to keep up morale. But crooners beware! Citizens can only sing Susie's favourite three tracks -- 'Living on a Prayer' by Bon Jovi, 'You're Just Too Good To Be True' by Andy Williams, and 'I Like The Way You Move' by The Bodyrockers.

Fancy a bite in the State of Susie? We hope the housemates aren't fussy as only the finest cuisine preferred by the model can be eaten - lobster, poached salmon, and strawberries - and nothing else! The absence of Glyn's infamous toast concoctions will at least provide some relief.

From her presidential podium in the garden, Susie will oversee various tasks to celebrate her leadership. These include designing flags and parades, shooting a tourist video and composing a national anthem.

The reward for passing the task is a luxury shopping budget for the next week. Failure will mean housemates have to endure basic rations.

Will there be revolution?! Stay tuned to find out if the housemates make loyal citizens...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    don't forget Imogen: "I hate seafood...except fishfingers i like them...oh yes i luurve fish and chips..."!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ooh! Nikki is going to have a field day with this one. Can't wait. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 33,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the reactions to the task are going to make great TV but as the task itself........what a pile of .........its too early ;).
  • oilcatoilcat Posts: 27,057
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheers for that hitchins, I predict a group fail before the end of the day.............with Grace and Nikki being the culprits on purpose :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oilcat wrote:
    Cheers for that hitchins, I predict a group fail before the end of the day.............with Grace and Nikki being the culprits on purpose :D

Most definitely!! :D Oh why do I have to work!!! :cry::cry::cry:
  • ArtyAttackArtyAttack Posts: 67,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This task has failure written all over it. Nicki and Grace will fail with the food rule and Pete will struggle with this one because of the singing rule.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Complete non starter.They all know by now that BB provides some sort of "treat" on their basic ration weeks.