Options

The Rylan Clark Appreciation Thread

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Coming in to show my support for rylan. Love all the photos he posts on twitter haha, favourited them all so i can check back to them whenever i like :D:D:o
  • Options
    staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the support guys! We just need to put it into action this weekend and get #TeamRylan out in full force to save him from being eliminated or even in the bottom two.

His twitter pics are great, also he's gone back to black now. <3
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rylans video diary for this week:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4I507oQJFdI

:)
  • Options
    vagbreathvagbreath Posts: 1,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Performance of the series.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Flawless medley of Spice Up Your Life/Wannabe/Who Do You Think You Are/Say You'll Be There by Spice Girls: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Kj-SSlEl8Y :)

The outfit and dancing were HOT, I'd love for him to avoid bottom two this week, please vote guys because he's not safe as proved last week!

Landline: 09020 50 51 05.
    Mobile: 6 50 51 05.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Happy for Rylan!! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SO happy he made it through on public votes alone last night :D

I figured he might get the rebound vote, however I hope that everybody votes again this week as much as last, because he has a chance of making the finale, don't give up guys! We've got him this far, we can get him the whole way. <3

#TEAMRYLAN.
  • Options
    QuiteInterestedQuiteInterested Posts: 1,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flawless medley of Spice Up Your Life/Wannabe/Who Do You Think You Are/Say You'll Be There by Spice Girls: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Kj-SSlEl8Y :)

The outfit and dancing were HOT, I'd love for him to avoid bottom two this week, please vote guys because he's not safe as proved last week!

Landline: 09020 50 51 05.
    Mobile: 6 50 51 05.

Damn. Video been blocked by Freemantle. Grrr.

Will be voting again next week though, for sure!! #TeamRylan! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Damn. Video been blocked by Freemantle. Grrr.

Will be voting again next week though, for sure!! #TeamRylan! :D
    New version here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Xat88wgFi4

I've been replaying it loads since Saturday, it was excellent :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    New version here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Xat88wgFi4

I've been replaying it loads since Saturday, it was excellent :D

:D Ta muchly. :D
  • Options
    cjandrewscjandrews Posts: 6,231
    Forum Member
    Hello Rylan fans.:)

We've done amazing so far for getting him where he is today, but I think the hard work starts right here if we want him to get even further in the competition and it's possible with his staggering increase in popularity over this week.

However we have to make sure we vote this week because it's not exactly going to be plain sailing from here. I voted for the first time this series last week for Rylan and will continue until his last day (hopefully the final).

Come on #TeamRylan! We can do it!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I definitely agree, we need to vote much more this week than ever before, I'll probably vote about 20 times. When he was in the sing-off in the first week against Carolynne I was certain he was going, and even after he survived I was still unsure of whether he could make it this far.

But his fanbase has grown SO much since the early stages of the show, we must prove this psychic wrong and vote like crazy to get him into the finale! He totally deserves this and it'd mean the world to him.

#TeamRylan all the way. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll be voting. Again, like cjandrews, I voted for the first time last week, but will definitely be voting again this weekend. Every week is a bonus from now on, I'm surprised he got through last weekend tbh.

#TeamRylan! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Quick question. How much is it to vote via mobile? I've voted 5 times so far, but don't want to spend a fortune. And being as I've never voted on this show before, I don't know how much it is! Ta. :)

#TeamRylan
  • Options
    EdgarKEdgarK Posts: 1,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Quick question. How much is it to vote via mobile?......
    #TeamRylan

"Mobile & BT landline votes cost 35p. Other landlines may vary" according to the XF site.

Guess I'd better step it up a little from last week's six votes :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Voted for the second week in a row for the amazing Rylan.

Keep it up #TeamRylan!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    His WONDERFUL performance of Girls On Film/When Will I Be Famous: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3eZS2OAtnE & Gary's reaction to Rylan's classic response: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOBG2KxoI1o

I'll be giving him 20 votes at least by tonight, maybe more. :D He's so desperately in need of them; this week more than ever and for the first time I'm really nervous for the result.

PLEASE keep voting y'all:
    Landline: 09020 50 51 04.
    Mobile: 6 50 51 04.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EdgarK wrote: »
    "Mobile & BT landline votes cost 35p. Other landlines may vary" according to the XF site.

Guess I'd better step it up a little from last week's six votes :)

Ooh, ta very much! I though it was a lot more than that - best make several more calls then! :D

#TeamRylan
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's still time for some last minute votes guys! Please don't stop voting, this means the world to him and it'd be horrible to see him go tonight. :( xo
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    YAY :D Would have rather had union j or chris leave, but at least rylan stayed :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    YAY, WE DID IT! :D

I was feeling so underconfident this week, however I believe that we can get Rylan even further now, but we must keep up with the voting. His reaction to getting through was priceless, he was really overwhelmed. <3
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well done #TeamRylan, WE did it!:D I'm so happy and that's not just for me, but for the super fantastic Rylan Clark too!:)

We must ensure we don't get too ahead of ourselves as there is still a lot of work to be done, but I'm very confident we can achieve a huge amount more if we stick together.

Can't wait for next week where we will see TWO Rylan extravaganzas!:D

One last wooooooo and again thank you #TeamRylan!:) Let's keep it up x
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope that he sings a ballad and a fun song next week, he'd please even more people that way. :D
  • Options
    Pimlico_PassPimlico_Pass Posts: 4,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Team Rylan working their magic.

he deserves to be in the final now. worked his lil butt off to improve.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I hope that he sings a ballad and a fun song next week, he'd please even more people that way. :D

That's a great idea and in the ballad It would be lovely to see him prove a few people wrong.:)