Options

If Charlie Slater returns....

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 90
Forum Member
how about him setting up a cab firm with terry it would be interesting having a private taxi firm on the square

Comments

• Options
    Kim_xKim_x Posts: 3,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will he even be allowed a taxi licence, though? He has lost it several times, most recently when he drove while over the limit as Sam Mitchell had him think that Richard was seriously ill.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to see that but as someone has pointed out, he has lost his license for it at least once.. Didn't he also lock someone in his taxi and attack them? It was that guy Little Mo had trouble with (Not sure if it was Trevor or the guy that raped her in the pub?)
  • Options
    Kim_xKim_x Posts: 3,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to see that but as someone has pointed out, he has lost his license for it at least once.. Didn't he also lock someone in his taxi and attack them? It was that guy Little Mo had trouble with (Not sure if it was Trevor or the guy that raped her in the pub?)

Yep, Graham. That was one of the occasions on which he lost his licence. He and Garry also attacked Trevor, who was Little Mo's abusive first husband. Charlie also allowed Garry to drive his cab on one occasion I think and was found out.