Options

Toya and Helen are now targeting Kimberly.

FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
Forum Member
I'm wondering who will join them in the slagging sessions? Ashleigh is eager to join, and Ash perhaps too, but would the other HM join in? I actually don't think Pauline will, Stephen won't, Jale and Dsnielle most likely not. And the rest font spend their time looking for new targets as far as I can see.

Comments

• Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm wondering who will join them in the slagging sessions? Ashleigh is eager to join, and Ash perhaps too, but would the other HM join in? I actually don't think Pauline will, Stephen won't, Jale and Dsnielle most likely not. And the rest font spend their time looking for new targets as far as I can see.

The rest already have two targets ie the two Chrises
  • Options
    JanisElizabethJanisElizabeth Posts: 12,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have no sympathy whatsoever for Kimberley after her plotting with Helen regarding Jale.
  • Options
    MsBehaviourMsBehaviour Posts: 5,532
    Forum Member

I wouldn't trust Danielle not to!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I have no sympathy whatsoever for Kimberley after her plotting with Helen regarding Jale.

She actually did no plotting after all, there was no fake fight, and Jale and Kimberly have good conversations all the time.
  • Options
    FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Take her down a peg or two.
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

The thing is that that plotting was never shown on the HLs so those people who only watch the main show won't know that Kimberley isn't necessarily a paragon of virtue house-wise
  • Options
    Forum Member
    FusionFury wrote: »
    Take her down a peg or two.

Why would she need to be take. Down a peg or two?
  • Options
    21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    I hate using the J word in connotation with female housemates rivalries as I think it's reductive and sexist but this does look to be an act of pure jealousy on Helen's part. I don't think she's used to someone with a subtler, but more magnetic brand of sexuality and her only response, as with everything relating to our Helen, is to try and undermine them.
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member

Oh dear, no sympathy for someone who may get bullied.;-) There was no plotting just a bit of a bitch.
  • Options
    IoanaPIoanaP Posts: 1,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

In the video of Kimberly and Helen in the toilet then Jale is not mentioned at all. There is no evidence on any videos of Kimberly plotting with Helen about Jale.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She actually did no plotting after all, there was no fake fight, and Jale and Kimberly have good conversations all the time.

She did the plotting. They may not have followed it through but she still plotted while pretending to be Jale's friend.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    She did the plotting. They may not have followed it through but she still plotted while pretending to be Jale's friend.

And then did not act upon it. Jale was not harmed or hurt.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh dear, no sympathy for someone who may get bullied.;-) There was no plotting just a bit of a bitch.

There was most definitely plotting. Kimberley will not be bullied, she has too much support in the house.
  • Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member

At the same time she was pretending to be Helen's friend if given the choice I think she'd take Jale

She is just playing both sides nothing wrong with that as either side would stab her in the back to and she knows this so why trust them or be loyal to them.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Taking down the Kimbot. She's flown under the radar for too long - I want to see more of her personality when her game gets undermined.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    At the same time she was pretending to be Helen's friend if given the choice I think she'd take Jale

She is just playing both sides nothing wrong with that as either side would stab her in the back to and she knows this so why trust them or be loyal to them.

And she hadn't bashed anyone or talked badly about them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And then did not act upon it. Jale was not harmed or hurt.

Whether she acted upon it or not, she was still plotting with Helen and basically trying to set Jale up. So annoyed that I can't remember the exact conversation but I remember practically shouting "Don't do it Kimberley" at my telly as she was one of my favourites at the time. That put me off her a bit I'm afraid.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,856
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IoanaP wrote: »
    In the video of Kimberly and Helen in the toilet then Jale is not mentioned at all. There is no evidence on any videos of Kimberly plotting with Helen about Jale.

You are 100% right, I keep saying that whole thing was about finding out who the powerhousemate was, they both thought it was Chris or Marlon. It had nothing to do with Jale.

This attack on Kim stems from Jealousy and I believe when you watch the show tonight you'll see Toya start it. She is so upset that Kim has got into the Helen's inner circle, Toya tried so hard to become the new tamara over the weekend and it didn't work so now she's bitching about Kim every chance she gets. And Ashley well her true colours are really starting to show, so disapointed in that girl.
  • Options
    Sifter22Sifter22 Posts: 12,057
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kimberly is far too intelligent for Toya and Helen. Toya thinks she's intelligent but uses big words without knowing the meaning and can never really finish a sentence. Helen tries to shout people down but Kim already dealt with that in the video shown. A win for Kim :cool:
  • Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:confused:

What is the reason for thinking Toya and Helen are now targeting Kimberly, or that "Ashleigh is eager to join"?

Is it because of a clip that isn't mentioned in the thread? Or is it just a theory?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Veri wrote: »

What is the reason for thinking Toya and Helen are now targeting Kimberly, or that "Ashleigh is eager to join"?

Is it because of a clip that isn't mentioned in the thread? Or is it just a theory?

Actually that's a veri (see what I did there :D ) good question. I don't think I saw anything of that yet.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Ashleigh has been talking about Kimberly in a few clips with Toya. And Helen and Toya started yesterday with the shower drama. I actually think Helen has had it in for Kimberly from the start, didn't she make comments about if Kimberly looked like a dog no one would like her, but because she is hot, she has friends in the house.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,856
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There are at least 2 vids from the last day of Toya and Ashley bitching about Kim, have either of them told Kim about the problems they have with her, No! just idle threats about exploding and she better watch out. Pathetic!
  • Options
    Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The mean girls will pick on anyone if it suits them, and they are most likely jealous of Kim's looks....but she is not and should not be turned into a victim simply because a couple of vile women are now turning their attention on her.....she has far too much support within the house to be a victim unlike Christopher, Jale and Chris and besides she is no paragon of niceness herself, she is playing both sides in any case so should expect at some point to be rumbled.:D
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That's what I want to know.....too many theories on the forum and not enough facts