Why I called Brian a rapist: Helen Wood's ONLY Big Brother interview

Comments

• AstuteAstute Posts: 4,708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KT_Dog wrote: »
    the phrase 'Frozen Duck' was tossed about on this forum during the bunker days wasn't it? I didn't know what on earth it was about... Now I do... But if it was being discussed here then clearly it was mentioned in the house at some point?

I also wondered what they were referring to

Belo has not been shy about using the media to get his point across so I am waiting to hear his denial that he did it

As well as Nikkis take on it . And Marc .
  • casa_novacasa_nova Posts: 5,757
    Forum Member
    Even if that did happen why did Helen so scared of him call him a murder / rapist. Obviously not that scared. She should of been removed for that. So I don't believe her fully regarding this.

Both her and Marc goad people into making them react / kick off. Then play the victim. They are awful people.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just interested to know why you think Belo is 100% a fraud? When probably the majority think he is a reasonably decent sort of chap, perhaps a bit sensitive at times.

What have you seen that most haven't?

I find it hard that anyone with half a brain buy his child's brain act, he's a student of Big Brother and saw how Jade Goody was loved and modeled himself on being thick and loveable and got away with it last time when sites like this and social media wasn't around to pick apart his every move.

I saw a devious man in the house, one that knew Helen was disliked and saw a man who looked to go to war over the smallest things to look good.

I saw a man who pushed hard for Chloe to be nominated but when it happened and he saw her breakdown I saw a man who felt the guilt so turned on Helen and Marc to make himself better and look the hero.

I saw a vicious and evil look in his eyes at every contrived argument, maybe her words about being a rapist and murder were a bit strong but he certainly looked like a sicko, not someone you would want to be around.

I know of a man who created the TOWIE show so knows exactly how to play the game and what his mentality of fan wants to see, unlucky for him is that we are not all braindead.
  • Radical JoeRadical Joe Posts: 15,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Interesting thing is in that video ,
    Helen is laughing about it and telling him he must do it again in the house .

" OMG , Pleease do that "

NO! That must have been edited in later, because Helen insists she was intimidated by it, and we know Helen's no liar, don't we?
    Brian is a weirdo man child mentalist.

I love how people will constantly make excuses for the guy. A grown man of his age trying to imitate a frozen chicken by spreading his ass cheeks and curling up in a foetal position isn't funny, isn't hilarious, and it isn't normal.. especially in front of people you've barely just met.

It's weird, sad, creepy, and attention seeking and I can't imagine many more offensive sights than if that fat tongued oddball doing it.

I agree Brian's a manchild, and I'm no fan of his. However, that does not mean that Helen was intimidated by his behaviour.

As for making excuses, have you seen anyone doing that for Helen on here?
  • loopylunaloopyluna Posts: 749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I remember a clip of Brian naked squawking in the bunker mates ears flapping his arms about and rolling into a naked ball at the end. BB put a BB eye over his butt.
    Has anyone posted this clip i can't find it on the web site now.
    (sorry if it has been posted)
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,575
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Callous wrote: »
    She called a housemate from last year a paedophile and called Victor a cokehead...so it's pretty obvious she's happy to say things/lies that could potentially ger herself sued that she couldn't prove.
    pepipop wrote: »
    Did either sue?
    Callous wrote: »
    Victor might be, I think the other person just ignored it (he maybe got an apology as they seem ok again now).

I believe the other person may have been Little Chris

Soon after the show finished last year he made it clear he wouldn't be getting involved in any twitter "wars" with ex-HMs
  • pie-eyedpie-eyed Posts: 8,456
    Forum Member
    No, you wanted a side that appeared to exonerate Helen. Perhaps they should put out the scene in its entirety.

Much as you like to pretend to be clever enough to know more than me about what I want to see, you're not.

. Im not bothered about exonerating Helen. I'm not bothered about her.or Brian. I am bothered about fairness and balance. Brian was allowed to sit on BOTS grizzling and repeatedly saying "she called me" when we all know she didn't. She wasn't there to put her side of the story and that was unfair. They treated her appallingly in her interviews because they were taking his words as gospel and still not letting her speak. Now she has and while nobody knows if she's making anything up or not, we have all seen his aggression and I don't fall for all of this provocation crap. We all choose how we respond to stressful situations. He chose on many occasions to throw his shoes, clench his fists, scream and run towards Helen. That is a fact.

Like I said, we shall see. If its lies he might have more to say.
  • threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,934
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jeanoj wrote: »
    The video od the "frozen duck" incident was on the website - Helen was laughing along with Marc. She took the incident completely out of context. She is a liar.

Quoted for the truth :)

In a candid chat, the "ice queen" explained how Brian had stripped naked in front of her, goaded her with insults, and screamed in her face to leave her intimidated.

Terrible journalism putting that all in one sentence together when the incidents are independent of each other.
    She wasn't intimidated, another lie. She was smirking and telling him he was playing into her hands, you don't continue to goad someone that unnerves you.

Trying to justify her comments in that article, she a is sick joke.
  • AstuteAstute Posts: 4,708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    loopyluna wrote: »
    I remember a clip of Brian naked squawking in the bunker mates ears flapping his arms about and rolling into a naked ball at the end. BB put a BB eye over his butt.

Post 35 - clip

( I missed it too)

The flapping chicken one was different I think , less weird than the duck
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32
    Forum Member
    I take it all the people who are taking Helen's side on this thread have watched the link to the incident? She is laughing!!

I think it comes across as her trying to laugh off something she, and clearly Marc, found disturbing.

Just because someone is trying to make light of something doesn't mean they weren't worried by it.
  • yogacatsyogacats Posts: 6,954
    Forum Member
    pugamo wrote: »
    Helen knows better than to blatantly lie - all of this will be on camera remember.

Or not!

My sociopathic ex lied and lied and lied, even though it was always proved he was lying. The TRUTH did not stop him - not one bit. He also even sent written documentation into court full of lies and perjury ;-)

I wouldn't believe one single word that comes out of that potty harridan's mouth about anything. She recons she's so 'honest' - my a*se.
  • Stan_BStan_B Posts: 588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is all just a pathetic attempt from a pathetic woman to try to weasel out of the shit she has put herself in.

I suppose If Helen was walking down the street and a load of Scots flashed their kilts up then she'd run away screaming "They're going to rape and murder me". More likely that she'd be tossing the caber.

All she's done is now open herself up for libel as well as slander and for those saying "well why hasn't Brian replied", he's got a solicitor who has probably advised him not to.

When this is all over she'll be left with almost nothing....she'll have no shortage of punters queueing up for her though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    Edt wrote: »

:o wft is he doing that for ... Helen wasn't making it up and just as shocking the Daily Star wasn't either.
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pie-eyed wrote: »
    Much as you like to pretend to be clever enough to know more than me about what I want to see, you're not.

. Im not bothered about exonerating Helen. I'm not bothered about her.or Brian. I am bothered about fairness and balance. Brian was allowed to sit on BOTS grizzling and repeatedly saying "she called me" when we all know she didn't. She wasn't there to put her side of the story and that was unfair. They treated her appallingly in her interviews because they were taking his words as gospel and still not letting her speak. Now she has and while nobody knows if she's making anything up or not, we have all seen his aggression and I don't fall for all of this provocation crap. We all choose how we respond to stressful situations. He chose on many occasions to throw his shoes, clench his fists, scream and run towards Helen. That is a fact.

Like I said, we shall see. If its lies he might have more to say.

And she said he looked like a murderer, a rapist and called him a psycho on more than one occassion. That's a fact.
  • Harry RedknappHarry Redknapp Posts: 4,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brian was 15 when Jade was on the show. The circle who moves amongst is the TOWIE crowd, who he grew up with. Talking intelligently is something they all dismissed, it wasn't fashionable, and perhaps to do so you'd stand out? It's clear he wanted to fit in with his friends and family, which are predominantly white (blue contacts, straightened hair).

As for this proposed game plan - "acting" (and I use this term loosely as it is likely this had become normal for him) thick is one thing but concocting a far more complex than it looks on paper plan is another. I'm sorry but that's a plan which leaves a lot to chance, and such magnificent plans never go that smoothly. That's some Dumbledore shit.
  • pie-eyedpie-eyed Posts: 8,456
    Forum Member
    Stan_B wrote: »
    This is all just a pathetic attempt from a pathetic woman to try to weasel out of the shit she has put herself in.

I suppose If Helen was walking down the street and a load of Scots flashed their kilts up then she'd run away screaming "They're going to rape and murder me". More likely that she'd be tossing the caber.

All she's done is now open herself up for libel as well as slander and for those saying "well why hasn't Brian replied", he's got a solicitor who has probably advised him not to.

When this is all over she'll be left with almost nothing....she'll have no shortage of punters queueing up for her though.

There is a LOT of supposition in that post. You have a vivid imagination.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I take it all the people who are taking Helen's side on this thread have watched the link to the incident? She is laughing!!

She's so stupid that she'll claim that she's laughing through fear. What rapist would touch that horse faced cow, she can't even close her mouth for those hideous teeth!
  • loopylunaloopyluna Posts: 749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Astute wrote: »
    Post 35 - clip

( I missed it too)

The flapping chicken one was different I think , less weird than the duck

Thanks, yip it's a bit strange to say the least :D
  • Moomin STFCMoomin STFC Posts: 4,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's so stupid that she'll claim that she's laughing through fear. What rapist would touch that horse faced cow, she can't even close her mouth for those hideous teeth!

Indeed, a few posts above yours, somebody has done that for her!!

Not sure how you excuse the part where she suggested Brian should do it in the house.....
  • nattoyakinattoyaki Posts: 7,080
    Forum Member
    loopyluna wrote: »

Squawking like and pretending to be a chicken was a different 'incident' that no doubt scarred Helen for life...
    cazziekay wrote: »
    :o wft is he doing that for ... Helen wasn't making it up and just as shocking the Daily Star wasn't either.

Read the thread back a bit, it's been explained numerous times ;-)
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member

LOL - and you think you're any better than her?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    nattoyaki wrote: »
    Squawking like and pretending to be a chicken was a different 'incident' that no doubt scarred Helen for life...

Read the thread back a bit, it's been explained numerous times ;-)

I did before I posted and I know he's named it a frozen duck, but again why would he do that in the first place ... it's not even slightly funny.
  • WarpWarp Posts: 2,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just Helen twisting actual events to suit her needs.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32
    Forum Member
    Indeed, a few posts above yours, somebody has done that for her!!

Not sure how you excuse the part where she suggested Brian should do it in the house.....

Her and Marc were clearly disturbed about it when it was happening, no one was laughing when Brian stripped naked unannounced and curled into a ball. Just because they tried to make a joke about it later on to take away some of the awkwardness of the misstep doesn't mean they're endorsing it.

Sometimes you have to be polite and laugh about things when you know you're going to be spending 2 weeks in a house with someone.
  • Harry RedknappHarry Redknapp Posts: 4,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They're encouraging him to do it again...

I'm surprised that some are so #teamhelen that they don't consider the ramifications that such an article could have on Brian's life. People reading that article may not seek out the vid/have access to the vid where it's stipulated it's a party piece and he is receiving encouragement to repeat.

Helen is a semi attractive white female who can take sexy pics and all will be forgotten( see danielle lloyd). Brian is not and this sort of thing can follow him. It's a very dangerous article.