Forum Member
Who does she think she is? :o
And why did they allow that? Imagine if it was Helen saying that?:o
DOUBLE STANDARDS >:(

Comments

• Options
    Vicky.Vicky. Posts: 5,948
    Forum Member
    Sadly some seem to think the same thing. Depends who their faves are.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 343
    Forum Member
    Vicky. wrote: »

It's a shame really :/ I don't really care if I like a housemate or not, would never condone violence towards anyone
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11
    Forum Member
    Be careful not to say she is a violent person its offensive. Say you want to punch her in the face/glass her/give her a slap as that most certainly is not offensive. #BBlogic
  • Options
    sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really cant stand this twerp of a woman, thought they got rid of her once.
  • Options
    jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vicky. wrote: »
    Every thing many peoples opinions.. what ever it involves.. it will usually depend on who there favs are.
    If i'm honest I don't like this bunch of housemates much at all right now. Put it this way none of them right now i'd actually like to see win.
  • Options
    chameleon212chameleon212 Posts: 1,576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With the amount of physical abuse Marc is happy to dish out I don't see what the problem is here. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    There's been so many falls from grace for ex HMs for me this and last CBB and all regular guests on BOTS. I loved Ais in her year but she too advocated violence against Helen on BOTS and Luisa last CBB with her pathetic embarrassing and very off putting rants against Perez and weird praise for Katie Hopkins :o

I'm not surprised at all with Luisa's views tonight but have turned off the show again because the bias and awfulness of it is just too much.
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    With the amount of physical abuse Marc is happy to dish out I don't see what the problem is here. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Do you not see the difference between attacking someone or something out of anger and playfully doing so :confused: If you don't then you must be seething with the fact Chloe and Harry are still in there after physically pushing and barging into Marc :cool: He's fine about it by the way because he understands the difference.

Actually Chloe did do it out of anger if I remember correctly and she threw a drink at him too oh and let us not forget Danny :kitty:
  • Options
    Spidey1Spidey1 Posts: 2,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she just said the "punching in the face" because a lot of people liked it when she said it the last time about somebody else.
    she's probably on here soon reading whether anyone thinks she's great and what not for saying the same thing again.
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There is nobody called Mark in the house, I don't get it.
  • Options
    gers76gers76 Posts: 83
    Forum Member

physical abuse - really

Physical abuse is defined as the use of physical force that may result in bodily injury, physical pain, or impairment. Physical abuse may include but is not limited to such acts of violence as striking (with or without an object), hitting, beating, pushing, shoving, shaking, slapping, kicking, pinching, and burning.
  • Options
    ABCZYXABCZYX Posts: 12,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Spidey1 wrote: »
    I think she just said the "punching in the face" because a lot of people liked it when she said it the last time about somebody else.
    she's probably on here soon reading whether anyone thinks she's great and what not for saying the same thing again.

She said it about James Jordan, and I don't remember that many people complaining about her when she said that. It's funny how it was alright for her to say that about him, but not Marc.
  • Options
    Eve ElleEve Elle Posts: 6,507
    Forum Member
    Inciting violence against any individual is against the law. Doesn't Cupcake Girl know this? Durrr...
  • Options
    newgirl55newgirl55 Posts: 1,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gers76 wrote: »
    physical abuse - really

Physical abuse is defined as the use of physical force that may result in bodily injury, physical pain, or impairment. Physical abuse may include but is not limited to such acts of violence as striking (with or without an object), hitting, beating, pushing, shoving, shaking, slapping, kicking, pinching, and burning.

He pushed aisleyne over today, he put his arms around danny and wouldn't let him go, he pulled bed covers off people, he puts his hands on peoples shoulders and arms, or stands in their space talking non stop but saying he isn't touching them. He stopped nikki going to the toilet, after she stood up to get away from him, to the point she shouted for big brother.

I could not live with that at all!
  • Options
    Panda EyesPanda Eyes Posts: 4,972
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She always uses that line. She's an idiot.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    newgirl55 wrote: »
    He pushed aisleyne over today, he put his arms around danny and wouldn't let him go, he pulled bed covers off people, he puts his hands on peoples shoulders and arms, or stands in their space talking non stop but saying he isn't touching them. He stopped nikki going to the toilet, after she stood up to get away from him, to the point she shouted for big brother.

How would you be with somebody getting 1cm away from your face and telling you you were about to get a slap?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, she's pretty terrible. Still better than that Dappy creature though.
  • Options
    TaytoTayto Posts: 642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How would you be with somebody getting 1cm away from your face and telling you you were about to get a slap?

He winds and winds to get a reaction and someday someone will give him that slap he should have got years ago.
  • Options
    Eve ElleEve Elle Posts: 6,507
    Forum Member
    newgirl55 wrote: »

Probably best if you didn't apply for Big Brother then. ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 343
    Forum Member
    dd68 wrote: »
    There is nobody called Mark in the house, I don't get it.

You clearly know who we mean, and he himself said there's loads of sides to him spelled differently..keep up :D
  • Options
    Bless YouBless You Posts: 4,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There hasn't been any violence!
  • Options
    CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do you not see the difference between attacking someone or something out of anger and playfully doing so :confused: If you don't then you must be seething with the fact Chloe and Harry are still in there after physically pushing and barging into Marc :cool: He's fine about it by the way because he understands the difference.

Actually Chloe did do it out of anger if I remember correctly and she threw a drink at him too oh and let us not forget Danny :kitty:

Getting hold of someones leg and dragging them off a sunbed is only playful if the recipient thinks so. Those in the BB house have asked Marc not to touch them and not to harrass them yet he continues. When you ask someone to stop and they don't it leaves you nowhere else to go. BB allow it which is worse.

If he isn't harrassing he is goading. Not sure why people find this entertaining
  • Options
    CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bless You wrote: »
    There hasn't been any violence!

Apart from Marc dragging them around by their ankles, tipping them off beds and hitting them with pillows and cushions you mean?
  • Options
    NichoNicho Posts: 4,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cornchips wrote: »
    Getting hold of someones leg and dragging them off a sunbed is only playful if the recipient thinks so. Those in the BB house have asked Marc not to touch them and not to harrass them yet he continues. When you ask someone to stop and they don't it leaves you nowhere else to go. BB allow it which is worse.

If he isn't harrassing he is goading. Not sure why people find this entertaining

Try looking beyond his overt actions, into the whole context of the situation .. if you can't see that Mark is head and shoulders over the rest of them in both intelligence and maturity you need to pay closer attention.
  • Options
    kimindexkimindex Posts: 68,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Big_Fan wrote: »
    Who does she think she is? :o
    And why did they allow that? Imagine if it was Helen saying that?:o
    DOUBLE STANDARDS >:(
    You (and others) do know that not everything someone says is intended to be taken literally, don't you? The context of it being a frivolous show should tell you that. This is actually pretend outrage because it is about Marc.