Options

Danny "I can't stand Marc, hate the guy"

Comments

• Options
    Kopite1763Kopite1763 Posts: 6,835
    Forum Member
    pepipop wrote: »
    Whahashahahhaha...:D:D:D two violent episodes by Danny, his temper fully riled. His face an inch from Marc's face, yet Danny took the moral high ground.

Yeah, sure he did in an alternative universe. Hilarious.

Have to say, I found that comment amusing too.

On two occasions Danny has show aggression and violence, yet Is being hailed as the voice of reason, yet Marc, who has shown no aggression, is being painted as the devil incarnate......strange :confused:
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Danny has always been a two faced arse licker, sells himself out to stay out of the noms firing line.

He's such a big man yet can't stick to his gins in front of him the following day, he sends mixed messages.

Dannys become Billy big balls since his showmance has entered, as if he's not putting his arms round her cuddling in bed for column inches, he's a desperate Z-lister..

I feel because he thinks ais is making a beeline for him that he's the most popular on the outside.

He's such a nice bloke he can't genuinely apologise or bury the hatchet.
  • Options
    Vicky8675309Vicky8675309 Posts: 3,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jp761 wrote: »
    Through out the show. Marc has gone crawling back to Danny as many times as Danny as gone back to talking to him.
    On this one they are as bad as each other.

true but Marc has less options to pick from since Danny likes all the others
  • Options
    Panda EyesPanda Eyes Posts: 4,972
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flowes wrote: »
    Danny says he can't stand Marc but what he means is he can't control him. It's clear he's got most of the HMs under control.

And similarly Marc has tried to control Danny and failed. Marc even had Helen campaigning to get Danny back on side. It's stalemate with them and they keep it civil for the most part, with some obvious exceptions.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 129
    Forum Member
    Threatened by him I reckon. I don't mind Danny, in fact he might even bemy 2nd favourite. Marc is the knly one in their who matches danny for confidence and Marc ix way smarter and way funnier to go with it.
  • Options
    What a shamblesWhat a shambles Posts: 3,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eve Elle wrote: »
    It's all about control and dominance. Danny just hates being the beta male in the house to Marq's alpha male. :)

Danny isn't even Beta. Strip away the faux hardman image and you are left with a Foxtrot.

Would have been a Gamma but Showbiz left.
  • Options
    coke_peppercoke_pepper Posts: 2,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If he had a nice face I might agree with you. I just find it such a horrible face ,,,,,,,,,,I know that sounds shallow and childish but that's how I feel. I can't bear to look at him.

Someone's taking it all a bit personally bahaha.
  • Options
    coke_peppercoke_pepper Posts: 2,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Danny isn't even Beta. Strip away the faux hardman image and you are left with a Foxtrot.

For as much as he lacks a few more brain cells than the average man I think he has enough kudos to understand that he's no match for Marc in any department. His inability to pin him down in an argument is the reason he reacts in such a violent manner. He gets sucked in, bashed about and spat back out covered in his own tears and sweat. The ace up his sleave is the physical intimidation card and that gets brushed off with hardly a cursory glance. I do actually feel a bit sorry for him, but he's his own worst enemy. I can't work out why he keeps going back for more.
  • Options
    WhatJoeThinksWhatJoeThinks Posts: 11,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Ah yes 'Foxtrot', the Greek letter F. :D

It goes Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta.. Echo, Foxtrot! :p
  • Options
    Linus2Linus2 Posts: 2,966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did he say he hates him? I don´t think so. We never heard Danny say that Marc is his friend did we? He only is playing nice so that Marc can´t play the victim card. I think he genuinely is fed up about having to be around the guy for 24/7. I don´t blame him for that. Since Marc came in all Danny had to hear was how boring and what a fence sitter he is. Now he is not sitting on the fence anymore and Marc doesn´t like it.

Happenes to all of us that we sometimes have to be around people we can´t stand, it´s not a good place to be. Thank god that season is over soon.
  • Options
    lon_chaneylon_chaney Posts: 1,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For as much as he lacks a few more brain cells than the average man I think he has enough kudos to understand that he's no match for Marc in any department. His inability to pin him down in an argument is the reason he reacts in such a violent manner. He gets sucked in, bashed about and spat back out covered in his own tears and sweat. The ace up his sleave is the physical intimidation card and that gets brushed off with hardly a cursory glance. I do actually feel a bit sorry for him, but he's his own worst enemy. I can't work out why he keeps going back for more.
    Dannys clearly got a nasty temper . is meanspirited and vindictive and is clearly not very bright.
    Although elevated to nominal leader status by virtue of the other hms being teenagers the arrival of Marc into the house has clearly exploded the illusion of Danny as a leader .
    The spectacle of Danny struggling to string to words together , losing his temper and going off weaping in the bedroom is testimony that Danny is far from being a leader.
  • Options
    CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    GrozzyGirl wrote: »
    It's the only way to survive

This. Makes for an easier life
  • Options
    Bless YouBless You Posts: 4,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's just being civil.
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    Ah yes 'Foxtrot', the Greek letter F. :D

It goes Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta.. Echo, Foxtrot! :p

I've not got an iota what you're on about;-)
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Loving all the excuses being made for Danny but sadly it doesn't change the fact that he fails to have the courage of his conviction and no amount of pizza box punching can change that.:(
  • Options
    Panda EyesPanda Eyes Posts: 4,972
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've not got an iota what you're on about;-)

Omega 3 is fab for cognitive development.
  • Options
    JanisElizabethJanisElizabeth Posts: 12,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Danny is a horrible individual who is incapable of expressing himself unless with his fists it would appear. He is the type of HM that at one time once exposed for the horrible individual he was would have been justifiably despised but nowadays he is lauded on BOTS and will probably win and be seen as a hero and a good guy :(>:(

Utter tripe!
  • Options
    viva.espanaviva.espana Posts: 8,500
    Forum Member
    I actually love the way you can read him by his facial expressions. It makes him honest whether he likes it or not :D

Me too. You're never left in any doubt about what's going through his mind. :D
  • Options
    linmiclinmic Posts: 13,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Utter tripe!

Agreed. Where on earth do people get these ideas from :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's all about control and dominance. Danny just hates being the beta male in the house to Marq's alpha male. :)

There's nothing alpha about Marc. He's a big girl's blouse imo.
  • Options
    Eve ElleEve Elle Posts: 6,507
    Forum Member
    linmic wrote: »
    Agreed. Where on earth do people get these ideas from :confused:

From watching the desperate, rat faced Z-lister on the show of course! ;)
  • Options
    Eve ElleEve Elle Posts: 6,507
    Forum Member
    There's nothing alpha about Marc. He's a big girl's blouse imo.

Ha hah ha, he tosses weakling wuss Danny around like a ragdoll just for giggles when he's bored. :D
  • Options
    pepipoppepipop Posts: 4,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Precisely. A good example of Marc being the complete opposite is when he and Joel argued, but Marc could not match him. He and Joel then became good friends and respected each other - as Marc knew and stated that Joel was too logical and the King of debate.

Marc didn't throw a tantrum for losing an argument/discussion with Joel but admired and respected the guy. Danny actually starts arguments with Marc that have nothing at all to do with him and then HE turns them into very nasty conflicts!
  • Options
    TheMatrixTheMatrix Posts: 619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Desperate Dan is looking more miserable with every show, His relationship with Ash is not winning him any votes either. .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ha hah ha, he tosses weakling wuss Danny around like a ragdoll just for giggles when he's bored. :D

If you say so ;-)