Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 6)

Comments

• Siena VSSiena VS Posts: 4,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    morning everyone

im so tired today knew shouldnt of had such a late night

im not around tonight getting my hair cut :( and then seeing a mate i will be glad when christmas is over and i can be less sociable

im hoping for some spoilers in the mags today and hoping for a kiss tonight i dont ask for much :p

Morning Jackie :)

Tonight I'm at home, I don't want to get my hopes up but now it's almost time for another kiss!
  • Lizzie BLizzie B Posts: 1,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yay new part, congrats everyone and good morning :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,653
    Forum Member
    Siena VS wrote: »
    Morning Jackie :)

Tonight I'm at home, I don't want to get my hopes up but now it's almost time for another kiss!

there has to be a kiss we were robbed last night :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eveing all
    How are we all?
    :)

Morning/evening Buttercup :)

Can't do much at work, I'm stil thinking about 'I'm in the moooood' ;)
  • ally08ally08 Posts: 34,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening buttercup. I've just thought, despite the grin are we sure Stes hand coming up is a grab for the face and not a push away. :(

I just can't be happy for long can I. ;)

When I finally got to sleep I finally had a bit of a Brendan dream in which the grabby picture spoiler from the other day resolved into a passionate full on snog in the middle of the village. :D

Twas good but later morphed into an insect dream :eek: I blame Stacey Solomon. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,653
    Forum Member
    Morning/evening Buttercup :)

Can't do much at work, I'm stil thinking about 'I'm in the moooood' ;)

i cant get the picture of brendan on top of ste out of my head going to be a constructive day today :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning Siena and everyone. Soo, some post-coital aftermath today? Please? pretty please with a cherry on top??? No? A bit more of that pushy shovy flirty stuff going on? Jeez. They're like loved up teenagers. :)

I am still buzzing after yesterday. :D
    But I guess if they're happy that must mean something's about to go wrong, right? :(

I am really hoping that if someone finds them 'sorting out the bottles' in the store room, it's Kathleen, not Warren. Like some of you guys have said, I do not want Warren poking his stupid nose into Brendan's business, and I don't want to see Brendan under Warren's thumb. Not ever.

Actually, some secretive store room snogging would be great, as the cellar of lurve seems to be out of bounds at the moment. ;) I'm getting myself over-excited here.

Still buzzing too cyrilandshirley! :D

BiB as spoilers are still a little foucked up I plan to enjoy the awesome parts and think about the rest when we get to it!
    And I agree I absolutely DON'T want Warren to be the person who will know Brendan's secret and ask for something else than money

There was absolutely no competition in my eyes between the two, yesterday scene with Tony was proof enough!
  • cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    ally08 wrote: »
    Evening buttercup. I've just thought, despite the grin are we sure Stes hand coming up is a grab for the face and not a push away. :(

When I finally got to sleep I finally had a bit of a Brendan dream in which the grabby picture spoiler from the other day resolved into a passionate full on snog in the middle of the village. :D

Twas good but later morphed into an insect dream :eek: I blame Stacey Solomon. :D

Yes, we are sure! There's no way he was pushing him away! He wanted him, he'd been flirting with him all day and sending him come-hither looks. He wanted him, and he wanted him bad. End of.
    :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning everyone :)

I finally had a Brendan dream! Except not really, it was Emmett and the rest of the HO cast outside my work for some reason and i was too shy to go talk to him :o:p So...not the best dream, but he was looking hot as usual :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

BiB I'm quite sure that if Ste wanted to push him away, the hand wouldn't have come up to grab the face but placed in the center of Brendan's chest to push :D

Still no Brendan's dream :( and giving the time I spend watching him and thinking about him it's quite frustrating not being able to dream about him :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i cant get the picture of brendan on top of ste out of my head going to be a constructive day today :rolleyes:

Me too, the bed scene keeps replaying in my head :p
    Yes, we are sure! There's no way he was pushing him away! He wanted him, he'd been flirting with him all day and sending him come-hither looks. He wanted him, and he wanted him bad. End of.

Have to agree, with that little smirk on his face, no way was he gonna say no :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    there has to be a kiss we were robbed last night :(

Totally agree!! :( It's good when they're standing so close to be in each others knickers but we need also some beautiful mouths action!!
    And there goes my mind!! I blame Brendan, I can't get out of my head the image of him pushing Ste on the bed and pouncing on him :o:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'll take that then. :D

Watched again and Ste was totally blatant wasn't he, from start to finish he trying to push Brendan over the edge, the little minx.

I still don't know why he felt he had to do that when he had it offered to him on a silver platter the night before, maybe he likes masterful Brendan more than come home with me please Brendan.

He is fully playing his part in the mind games that are going on and he cannot hide behind his need to do the 'right thing'.

Were you doing the right thing when you snogged Rae while giving Brendan the come on eyes Ste, WERE YOU?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loved last nights episode - it had everything! Chemistry, flirting, and downright sexiness! Brendan is so bloody seductive and grrr! Loved the scene on the bed - Ste was powerless to resist!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll take that then. :D

Watched again and Ste was totally blatant wasn't he, from start to finish he trying to push Brendan over the edge, the little minx.

I still don't know why he felt he had to do that when he had it offered to him on a silver platter the night before, maybe he likes masterful Brendan more than come home with me please Brendan.

He is fully playing his part in the mind games that are going on and he cannot hide behind his need to do the 'right thing'.

Were you doing the right thing when you snogged Rae while giving Brendan the come on eyes Ste, WERE YOU?

I'm so intrigued to see how Ste and Brendan behave after their bedroom antics. Hoping we'll see that tonight. They're definitley both playing with each other, teasing and pushing (god that sounds dirty :o:p), but it's a dangerous game, as i'm sure one of them will play cold after last night. Either Brendan, resentful of Ste going back to Rae. Or Ste, once he's back in the reality of the situation. I'm hoping for a kiss, but i doubt we'll see them lying in each others arms happily :rolleyes: :p Bring on the drama! :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone else think that they are really pushing the limits of what they are allowed to show at 6.30 at night, the belt unbuckling and eyes to groin look were a bit saucy really.

Obviously I am not complaining (so not complaining, I want more not less) but I am glad I wasn't watching with my niece, I think she would have been really embarassed. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    laura_lou wrote: »
    Loved last nights episode - it had everything! Chemistry, flirting, and downright sexiness! Brendan is so bloody seductive and grrr! Loved the scene on the bed - Ste was powerless to resist!!

ITA Brendan smooth voice alone is enough to reduce Ste to jelly :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone else think that they are really pushing the limits of what they are allowed to show at 6.30 at night, the belt unbuckling and eyes to groin look were a bit saucy really.

Obviously I am not complaining (so not complaining, I want more not less) but I am glad I wasn't watching with my niece, I think she would have been really embarassed. :D

Ha, yes :o

But i still wanted more :p:D

I suppose with it being on Channel 4, and with HO what it is, they can get away with a bit more?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm not complaining either :D and I'm not so familiar with UK telly but I can tell you that on our tv we could never get such a scene and neither two guys kissing at 6.30 (sometimes after 9 but sadly my country is deeply homophibic :mad:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not complaining either :D and I'm not so familiar with UK telly but I can tell you that on our tv we could never get such a scene and neither two guys kissing at 6.30 (sometimes after 9 but sadly my country is deeply homophibic :mad:)

That's a real shame Siena, it isn't perfect here but the barriers are being broken down all the time.

I can still remember the first gay kiss in a soap being a huge deal (was it Beth Jordache in Brookie) but that was about 25 years ago, a certain kind of person still complains but it it getting more and more normalized.
  • cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    laura_lou wrote: »

The thought of Brendan just climbing on top of Ste still wearing his suit actually reduces me to blank open-mouthed staring out of the window. :eek::o

They are totally pushing it. I love that. I'm pretty damn sure every time there's a Brendan/Ste scene, they are asking, can we get away with that? Because it's just so rampantly and convincingly about sexual attraction. I can imagine after the cut on the bed scene, Emmett standing up and saying, was the belt too much? I notice they kept it out of shot. :D

How bizarre that we've got this red hot sexy SL, and it's playing at tea time, about an hour after Blue Peter. Goodness children, look away now. :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The thought of Brendan just climbing on top of Ste still wearing his suit actually reduces me to blank open-mouthed staring out of the window. :eek::o

They are totally pushing it. I love that. I'm pretty damn sure every time there's a Brendan/Ste scene, they are asking, can we get away with that? Because it's just so rampantly and convincingly about sexual attraction. I can imagine after the cut on the bed scene, Emmett standing up and saying, was the belt too much? I notice they kept it out of shot. :D

How bizarre that we've got this red hot sexy SL, and it's playing at tea time, about an hour after Blue Peter. Goodness children, look away now. :eek:

This is why we need Brendan and Ste in a HO later, imagine how much more we could see! :eek: :D

But, i love that even though they obviously imply alot, it works. You totally get the sexual attraction, and absolutley believe it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone got a link to last nights e4 as my fella deleted it off the sky +! GRR!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    x-Maya-x wrote: »
    Ha, yes :o

But i still wanted more :p:D

I suppose with it being on Channel 4, and with HO what it is, they can get away with a bit more?

Morning all

Yes I think they are really pushing the 'naughtiness' to the max, especially when you consider when it's a same sex couple soaps tend to make it a little bit 'tamer' in case they offend the annoying Mary Whitehouse types.

The Ste bed scene last night was very very rude indeed, I loved the comedy element of it as well, I think it shows how comfortable Brendan is with Ste now. He feels he can joke around a bit whereas when he was first seducing him it was all deadly serious and you felt Ste was going to get a slap any minute if he said the wrong thing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Don't look away children, it's all good clean consensual fun. :D

What it the target age for Hollyoaks, isn't it between about 11 and 15? (And us of course :D ).

Could help out a lot of gay tweens and teens, who wouldn't want to grow up to be Brendan. :D
This discussion has been closed.