Comments

• Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not so US heavy tonight. Natasha involved in a row today. Chris being shown :o and a Daniel DR entry too. Seems more varied, even though there still is a lot of Jenna, Janice, Austin, James and Farrah who so far have been the 5 most dominating. But as I said, more edits for the others which is great.
  • PaleHorsePaleHorse Posts: 5,681
    Forum Member
    I wonder how many people Jenna will kick off with before she considers that maybe she's the problem
  • David_HillDavid_Hill Posts: 3,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds good. I was worried because the Twitter updates made it sound like not much was going on.
  • erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    David_Hill wrote: »
    Sounds good. I was worried because the Twitter updates made it sound like not much was going on.

All hell could be breaking out in the house and they would tweet some inane rubbish.>:(
  • David_HillDavid_Hill Posts: 3,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    erin_p wrote: »
    All hell could be breaking out in the house and they would tweet some inane rubbish.>:(

I'm guessing the idiots at channel 5 think if we read about arguments and fights on twitter, we wont bother checking it out on the hl show.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    David_Hill wrote: »
    I'm guessing the idiots at channel 5 think if we read about arguments and fights on twitter, we wont bother checking it out on the hl show.

I have no doubt that's why we are told next to nothing
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Janice left the house for medical treatment
    https://snt148.mail.live.com/?fid=flinbox