Options

staceys exeit from e/e

qantas330qantas330 Posts: 812
Forum Member
✭✭
anyone any ideas if shes going to prison or running away?

Comments

• Options
    mrellis33mrellis33 Posts: 2,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    getting stabbed, leaving with Bradley, going to heaven.

Or getting stabbed, leaving with Sean to Bournemouth or something.

Either way, getting stabbed by Janine.
  • Options
    Shady123Shady123 Posts: 4,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think stacey is the one stabbed. Surely it's another storyline? Why would janine stab her?
  • Options
    gavin shipmangavin shipman Posts: 9,720
    Forum Member
    Stacey is going to have a huge exit but I think it will be a twist I think what happens is that she tells everyone that she is going to confess and then leaves jumping on a plane somewhere.
  • Options
    RadicalNatureRadicalNature Posts: 5,104
    Forum Member
    Stacey is going to have a huge exit but I think it will be a twist I think what happens is that she tells everyone that she is going to confess and then leaves jumping on a plane somewhere.

... with Sean :p. (Hoping like hell he's in there somewhere!)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This is what I'm thinking. Maybe Max convinces everyone that he's going to take her to the police station but he takes her to airport (stacey actually thinks she's going to confess but max decided otherwise)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 100
    Forum Member
    Shady123 wrote: »
    I don't think stacey is the one stabbed. Surely it's another storyline? Why would janine stab her?

seriously you dont no why !!!!??? :eek:
  • Options
    stormin normstormin norm Posts: 5,312
    Forum Member
    I don't know but I remember reading a couple of months back that
    Max drives her to the airport and tells her he still loves her:confused:

but Janine must do something pretty nasty because it says in the TV guide on one of the episodes next week
    Pat washes her hands of Janine for good.

So surely has to be something worse than trying to murder Ryan, to make pat finally give up?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hai1988 wrote: »
    seriously you dont no why !!!!??? :eek:

I didn't really phrase that right did I?

What I meant was why would Janine settle for killing stacey when she could just turn her in to the coppers and she'll be sent down. I'm sure being locked up for the rest of your life and never seeing your daughter again is worse than dieing. She wouldn't see her daughter either way but at least janine would have the knowledge that stacey is going through hell inside. (btw I'd rather she ran away)

also if janine kills stacey then she'll be sent down herself. Ergo ruining her own life. Janine can get revenge without causing trouble for herself. So if janine does kill stacey then she really hasn't thought her plan through.
  • Options
    Dean LambertDean Lambert Posts: 1,057
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doesn't someone lose something out of a bag and Janine finds it meaning that someone else now knows what someone already knows.