Should Rylan be fired after CBB?

Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
Forum Member
✭✭
I think so. He is utter rubbish.

Self obsessed and painfully boring. It's the same patter day in, day out.

I don't mind AJ, but Rylan needs to go.

I hope Channel 5 have the you-know-what- to sack him, just like they did with the equally rubbish so-called TV presenter Brian Dowling.

Comments

• Lesley_MarsdenLesley_Marsden Posts: 93
    Forum Member
    I like him.
  • Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like him.

That's not the point.

I'm talking about being a professional TV presenter.

Whether you like him or not, he cannot present for toffee.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's not the point.

I'm talking about being a professional TV presenter.

Whether you like him or not, he cannot present for toffee.

He's a lot better than AJ !
  • SupercalifragilSupercalifragil Posts: 1,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like him too. I think he's doing a great job. (Still get distracted with the mouthful of teeth, though :o)
  • Hales888Hales888 Posts: 781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I find Rylan very likeable - It's AJ that needs to go in my opinion.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whenever I see him is saying the same old stuff. After a BB vid, he does this stupid thing where he'll make a copycat joke. Jeez... Zzzzzz....

I think I will be writing to Ben Frow, and see what he thinks.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brian Dowling still had his 'fans' but if you don't come up to the mark, you have to go.
  • molliepopsmolliepops Posts: 26,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I quite like him but I am finding him hard to understand, the teeth are getting in the way of his communication I think. Not keen on the young lady AJ.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 110
    Forum Member
    I think he is doing a good job, I doubt they will get rid of him.
  • EvilredzebraEvilredzebra Posts: 16,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's dire - the stupid little catchphrases do my head in. The only good thing is the comedy teeth that never fail to make me laugh.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 240
    Forum Member
    I like him, he's soooo much better than AJ who can't even read the autocue and she stumbles over her words and that's really annoying, I hope he's back next year and AJ isn't.
  • KarmaKarma Posts: 3,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I hope Channel 5 have the you-know-what- to sack him, just like they did with the equally rubbish so-called TV presenter Brian Dowling.

All of the above and don´t watch bit on the side BECAUSE of him
  • pondie84pondie84 Posts: 11,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes. Out of a cannon preferably.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't like him much, but way better than AJ
  • ArwenEvenstarArwenEvenstar Posts: 1,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like him too.
  • VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like him, he's soooo much better than AJ who can't even read the autocue and she stumbles over her words and that's really annoying, I hope he's back next year and AJ isn't.

I totally agree, AJ is truly bad and just doesn't even begin to know how to present, I would find it surprising if she is retained.

Rylan is miles better than I ever thought he would be, I don't think he's brilliant or anything close but he knows how to show a bit a common sense and more importantly compassion. I was very impressed with him with Callum (not with Callum I hasten to add) his kind words of encouragement were totally against the party line BOTS had been showing to Callum and Rylan went up in my estimation for doing that.
  • lorrieathomelorrieathome Posts: 180
    Forum Member
    I like him too. His tongue in cheek silliness is a breath of fresh air after the bitching and nastiness of the HL's show. If you don't smile when you see those teeth you must have a heart of stone :D
  • RPMRPM Posts: 521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rylan's a much better presenter than I expected him to be. Keep him, dump AJ!
  • wazzyboywazzyboy Posts: 13,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's not a serious show, they're doing fine.
  • chipstick10chipstick10 Posts: 7,168
    Forum Member
    I can't watch. I find him painful. He tries way too hard to act casual. He is totally self obsessed.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are both weak and Aj's voice is squeaky and intorerable,gives me a headache.
  • Wayne_BWayne_B Posts: 739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Agreed
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is a million times better to AJ who quite frankly has no business trying to be a tv presenter. She is one of the worst I have ever had the misfortune to listen to.:eek: Her foghorn voice and constant interruption of guests whilst they are speaking does my head it. She needs to be dumped asap.
  • maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't watch. I find him painful. He tries way too hard to act casual. He is totally self obsessed.

Agree, sometimes he tries to pull A.J up on her mistakes i just think STFU you are as shite as she is:rolleyes:
  • ursula321ursula321 Posts: 1,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rylan has been great. AJ is crap an id be suprised if she is still there next BB.