Options

Tina Malone in exploding breast drama

Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3158086/Tina-Malone-forced-emergency-surgery-breast-implant-explodes-infection.html

So her breast implant 'exploded' after a post surgery infection. Reading the article, she's having £50k worth of surgery for a tv show - will these z list types stop at nothing for attention?

Silly thing is that she's a decent actress and could do so much better than risking her life in pursuit of the perfect plastic body. She was brilliant in Shameless - though not sure how much of her part was actually acting!

Comments

• Options
    ARYMARYM Posts: 1,144
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pity it was not her PEA brain that exploded.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There are some phrases that are irrefutable: One cannot make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The implants rejected her body.
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If the rest wants to explode, I have tacos and dip
  • Options
    GracieLGracieL Posts: 4,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tina has always came across attention seeking, she is always banging on about her weight loss, good for her etc but enough is enough!

I thought she was planning to have another baby (god knows why as she must be getting up there) so why waste all that money on plastic surgery.
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GracieL wrote: »
    Tina has always came across attention seeking, she is always banging on about her weight loss, good for her etc but enough is enough!

I thought she was planning to have another baby (god knows why as she must be getting up there) so why waste all that money on plastic surgery.

Just like Denise Welch and a fair few other media-****, Tina has discovered that selling yourself pays well and doesn't require any effort compared to real work.

Well.........that's just my theory.:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've always thought she seems an unpleasant person . There's something about this story that just doesn't read right to me. There's no ' I nearly died', 'considering suing' etc. And where did she get the size 6 idea from? That excess skin would need its own seat on the bus!!! I think she's just having more surgery and promoting her obscure little programme that no- one will watch.
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wish she would just go away
  • Options
    montyburns56montyburns56 Posts: 2,011
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »

Silly thing is that she's a decent actress and could do so much better than risking her life in pursuit of the perfect plastic body. She was brilliant in Shameless - though not sure how much of her part was actually acting!

From what I've seen of her in real life I don't think she was acting in Shameless!
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dreadful woman...I'm sure it will all end in tears
  • Options
    pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,103
    Forum Member
    Ooh maybe this is the drama role Shobna Gulati was destined for?
  • Options
    2la2la Posts: 4,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    These desperate old women will literally do anything to make their toyboys find them more attractive. It really must be exhausting.
  • Options
    GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What channels this going to be on ?

:D