Options

All about Michelle Visage

2»

Comments

• Options
    doormousedoormouse Posts: 2,268
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Guess what OP............I don't give a rat's ar** about any of them once they leave the BB television 'set'.

Don't know why you want to discuss old news.:confused::confused:

Exactly the way I feel, it's mere entertainment for me for 3 weeks.
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was a dreadful housemate. One trick pony, banging on about "my people"..sychophantically ar*e licking Hopkins to the point of nausea and was party to isolating another housemate.

She's so last year, let's leave her there:p
  • Options
    lizmlizm Posts: 989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    100% wrong on all points

She was 'friends' with Perez because she didn't like Hopkins and it was the only was she could stand against her. Everyone was very kind and nice with Alicia, apart from maybe Hopkins on occasion

Perez needed to be isolated.

Michelle however had no role in any of that.

Persez did not deserve to be Isolated... Who are you to say that?

My opinion of Michelle Visage when she was in CBB - She kept her enemy close. Michelle had heard about Katie Hopkins's mouth and what she was capable of. Instead of making a stand about some of Kate Hopkins's vileness she shoved up to her to protect herself. My opinion of Michelle is she is a sheep and no one will ever change that. Previously I thought she was a strong woman but that series of cbb changed all that.
  • Options
    Dave_62Dave_62 Posts: 1,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OP has waited all year to make this point?

That jack dee, eh.
  • Options
    KarisKaris Posts: 6,380
    Forum Member
    minxymoo wrote: »
    Im a supporter of LGBT but I dont like VIsage .sick of the sight of her popping up on BOTS every five fookin minutes trying to squeeze out her last fifteen minutes.is this the only gig left in town for her? Does she not have anything else to do ? And is the OP on her payroll ?

She's - allegedly - about to film UK Rupaul's Drag Race!

However, what does really concern me is how people can possibly be ANNOYED with any non-gay person taking up their cause.

This just baffles me. We fought for acceptance and heaven knows we had precious few supporters back in "the day". So some perspective is absolutely crucial.
  • Options
    Dame_LukeDame_Luke Posts: 18
    Forum Member
    i love visage but thats only cause im a massive fan of drag race
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    doormouse wrote: »
    Exactly the way I feel, it's mere entertainment for me for 3 weeks.

On Final Night, I always think 'I'd forgotten about him/her.'
    It always seems as if they had never been HMs.:D
  • Options
    An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    postit wrote: »
    Very poor attempt. However, there are clues...

1. The underscore

2. Recently joined

3. Bad grammar.

0/10

You forgot opening up an old discussion that ran and ran and ran in the last series without bringing any new material to that worn out discussion.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Karis wrote: »

However, what does really concern me is how people can possibly be ANNOYED with any non-gay person taking up their cause.

This just baffles me. We fought for acceptance and heaven knows we had precious few supporters back in "the day". So some perspective is absolutely crucial.

Do you really think that?:confused:

I wasn't annoyed about that at all honestly.
    It was the constant repetition of 'my people' that irritated me.
    Just as if a black man/woman or a politician or anyone for that matter went on about 'my people.
    That's what annoyed me.:D
  • Options
    An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    Nobody decent should be isolated

Petulant children who are obnoxious, loud, arrogant, rude, insulting and attention seeking do indeed need to be isolated.

Until they get the message that their behaviour will not be tolerated.

Its called tough love

You heard the man everybody. :D
  • Options
    Damon_PlemburyDamon_Plembury Posts: 3,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lizm wrote: »

My opinion of Michelle Visage when she was in CBB - She kept her enemy close. Michelle had heard about Katie Hopkins's mouth and what she was capable of. Instead of making a stand about some of Kate Hopkins's vileness she shoved up to her to protect herself. My opinion of Michelle is she is a sheep and no one will ever change that. Previously I thought she was a strong woman but that series of cbb changed all that.

Well your 'opinion' is wrong
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well your 'opinion' is wrong

..............and, of course, yours is right. :D:D
  • Options
    Dave_62Dave_62 Posts: 1,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Karis wrote: »

Are there any causes left in the UK for LGBT to fight for?

From what Austin was saying laws are different in the US but arent rights all equal now I the UK?
  • Options
    Angelique_DormaAngelique_Dorma Posts: 3,577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lizm wrote: »

minxymoo wrote: »
    Im a supporter of LGBT but I dont like VIsage .sick of the sight of her popping up on BOTS every five fookin minutes trying to squeeze out her last fifteen minutes.is this the only gig left in town for her? Does she not have anything else to do ? And is the OP on her payroll ?

She was a dreadful housemate. One trick pony, banging on about "my people"..sychophantically ar*e licking Hopkins to the point of nausea and was party to isolating another housemate.

She's so last year, let's leave her there:p

Three great posts which I agree with.
  • Options
    lizmlizm Posts: 989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Isn't it funny people watching the same things see totally different things......

Nadia earned respect for going against the 'norm' (ignoring Perez) She had control of her own mind. Michelle shoved up to Katie (the shepherd) and came out looking like a puppet.

I cannot believe the OP cannot see it
  • Options
    Jo MarchJo March Posts: 9,256
    Forum Member
    I see a lot of Michelle Visage hatred on here

Firstly Michelle has said a million times that she walked straight unto Katie Hopkins and told her exactly what she thought of her opinions.

Michelle is mature and reasonable enough to separate the persona from the person and got to know her from scratch.

Its possible to like a person and dislike their opinions

Secondly as a gay man myself Michelle has been an activist for our rights longer than I've been alive.

She was fighting the fight when being gay wasn't popular or the in thing

She absolutely flies the flag for me

In the house she was involved, mature, a peace keeper, a listener, hilarious at times and brilliant to watch

Not every housemate has to hump windows, be obnoxious and loud and attention seeking to be 'entertaining'

This forum has Michelle so, so wrong

You fall into two camps with BB fans....the underdog/producers want out/picked on....or the producers favourite/vile and evil camp

When in fact Michelle is deeply complex as a person, with a foot in light and shade.

She's worked with Drag queens for god sake she has to have a touch of the fabulous evils about her
    Yes, a hypocrite.
  • Options
    MistyEyes321MistyEyes321 Posts: 1,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see a lot of Michelle Visage hatred on here

Firstly Michelle has said a million times that she walked straight unto Katie Hopkins and told her exactly what she thought of her opinions.

Michelle is mature and reasonable enough to separate the persona from the person and got to know her from scratch.

Its possible to like a person and dislike their opinions

Secondly as a gay man myself Michelle has been an activist for our rights longer than I've been alive.

She was fighting the fight when being gay wasn't popular or the in thing

She absolutely flies the flag for me

In the house she was involved, mature, a peace keeper, a listener, hilarious at times and brilliant to watch

Not every housemate has to hump windows, be obnoxious and loud and attention seeking to be 'entertaining'

This forum has Michelle so, so wrong

You fall into two camps with BB fans....the underdog/producers want out/picked on....or the producers favourite/vile and evil camp

When in fact Michelle is deeply complex as a person, with a foot in light and shade.

She's worked with Drag queens for god sake she has to have a touch of the fabulous evils about her

Its very nice of you to be so nice about Michelle & its nice to hear positive things about an ex housemate & I am grateful for your opinion!
    However Michelle was a huge bore & had nothing of any interest to say while in the house,
    I have seen Michelle on twitter more or less begging bb to put her back into the house during the civilian bb not a bit desperate is she?
    We have seen her & know what she is & what she isn't! Its tedious just like her:)
  • Options
    ScienceofSaskiaScienceofSaskia Posts: 842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In the gay community, we clap by clicking our fingers.
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In the gay community, we clap by clicking our fingers.

Really. What community would that be located in then. Is it a Universal Gay community.:)