Options

Silly things you've done you really hope no one else saw

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19,538
Forum Member
✭✭
C'mon, we all do them, some more than others :D You daren't look up incase someone see what you just did by accident, or you try and cover it up. Oooerr..sounds dodge.

Anyway, my example today:

Taking a swig from a bottle of water and then as i pulled it away from my mouth it kinda resonated inside the bottle and sploshed back out the top and hit me in the eye :o

Comments

• Options
    JamfocusJamfocus Posts: 7,024
    Forum Member
    Well I jumped on one of those Lilos in a swimming pool while on holiday only for my swimming shorts to come right down at the back :o I'm not sure if anyone noticed, although I'm not sure how they couldn't :eek:
  • Options
    whiteribbonwhiteribbon Posts: 667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LOL :D

My daughter was watchin American Idol tonight and we saw a clip of someone arriving for the auditions

'All efficient etc...............!

She only went and walked...UP :eek: the DOWN esculator :) I LMFAO

Then she had the cheek to shout at the camera for capturing it all!!! :p:D
  • Options
    padpad Posts: 6,699
    Forum Member
    I seem to fall over a lot ... I nearly always do it in front of lots of people :(

Oh, and I once got off my friends motorbike - I didn't realise I was snagged and he rode off taking my trousers with him :(

p.
  • Options
    DayusDayus Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really hoped that the woman's husband never saw. He didn't, she told him.
  • Options
    Deaf LeppardDeaf Leppard Posts: 2,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Walked into a signpost in an asda carpark.... hit it hard with my forehead... but was more worried about nobody seeing than my pain
  • Options
    ChieChie Posts: 4,407
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leaned back on my chair at college and fell backwards on to the floor. Everyone saw that :o I walked out of the room I was so embarassed.

Then last week I went to get off the bus and it swirved around a corner while I wasn't holding on to the poles. I ended up doing a Matrix, waving my arms in the air while trying not to fall over backwards. Everyone chuckled :o
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have you ever stopped to tie your shoe laces when walking to work, using a low brick wall for support. :confused: and then walked back home :o
  • Options
    JamfocusJamfocus Posts: 7,024
    Forum Member
    I've got another one;

I went to get on a bus, and I was changing routes so it was a bigger bus etc Got on all smiles and didn't realise these buses had an extra step so fell flat on the floor in front of a packed bus and a queue behind me.
  • Options
    ExaminusExaminus Posts: 22,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I once opened a door into a first year's face (by accident) and may have broken it (the child). I'm glad nobody saw otherwise I would have gotten into lots of trouble.

I think he was OK. I pointed to the direction of the medical room.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was at work, bored and found a huge metal nut left over from a party. (their used to hold helium balloons down) so I threw it in the floor expecting it to just dunk and stay there - it bounced and shot forward and went through 8 red wine glases. Got it cleared up before anyone else saw!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have walked in to lamposts and also once fell off a bus while it as moving (very slowly though) - that was quite embarrasing!
  • Options
    john74john74 Posts: 1,729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I once poured hot chip fat down a drain. 2 hours later it had gone solid. My Dad wasn't too happy about it and it wasn't that long ago so I should really have known better. :o
  • Options
    xp95xp95 Posts: 2,439
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Banging my head rather hard when boarding a mini-bus because I didn't duck down enough as I was getting on the bus. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 357
    Forum Member
    xp95 wrote: »
    Banging my head rather hard when boarding a mini-bus because I didn't duck down enough as I was getting on the bus. :D

Did it put you in a 7 year coma?
  • Options
    ONeillDigSpyONeillDigSpy Posts: 435
    Forum Member
    when i started driving i was late for a dentist appointment and i was driving behind an old fellow who was driving very slow, i tried to overtake but then he started to speed up, a car was coming towards me in the distance so i had to pull back in again. my hairdresser was behind me, i hope she didn't know it was me
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 237
    Forum Member
    I have acted silly and people have filmed on their phones, but thankfully none of it has made its way to Youtube yet, and even if it did its not anything serious, just me drunk and foolish.
  • Options
    ROWLING2010ROWLING2010 Posts: 3,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    treetop wrote: »
    Did it put you in a 7 year coma?

:D

I hope no one saw me registering for an account on DS as that would be embarrassing. :blush::blush:

:p
  • Options
    HogzillaHogzilla Posts: 24,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am a female Mr Bean. Always walking round with my skirt tucked in my knickers, or trying to look cool then falling over. I just accept it now.
  • Options
    big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sneezed and a huge blob of snot came down my nose, I thought it had hit the floor but a few seconds later realised it was on my t shirt
  • Options
    Bex_123Bex_123 Posts: 10,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was once at a club and there were glass doors to the smoking area.
    On coming back in, the door wouldn't open. Drunkenly, I pushed it really really hard and managed to open it just enough to squeeze through. Then I realised they actually opened the other way.

It was late and most people were drunk, I don't think many people noticed. D'oh.
  • Options
    Madonna38Madonna38 Posts: 2,078
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tried to pick up a pound coin which was glued to the floor.:D:blush:
  • Options
    3PS3PS Posts: 822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Went and had my braces tighten, after I finished I went to tesco before finally going home. Looked in mirror had a piece of tissues stuck on end of my nose. Major cringe. Also walking up street and spontaneously did a little skip, then thought hope no one was behind me.

Always doing stuff that makes me cringe after, like walking up the street and then noticing I had a empty can stuck on my heel.
  • Options
    2+2=52+2=5 Posts: 24,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I did Jim Carrey's impersonation of Brezhnev in front of a statue of Stalin in Moscow. :blush:

Not sure if everyone will get the context but eh...it was...kinda awkward!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,174
    Forum Member
    Sometimes when I walk the dog late at night and have my mp3 on I'll start dancing along. When I see someone I'll always try to turn this into some sort of weird shuffle, no idea why since I'm sure they knew I was dancing. I've also been caught singing, badly. I'll always check before I do either of the above, but it's like people know and appear out of thin air just when I think I'm safe :D
  • Options
    bostin_austinbostin_austin Posts: 810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Riding home from work one January evening, in the dark,on my bicycle along the canal towpath, I forgot to dismount at the bridge at Bournville train station as it was too narrow to cycle under. Before I knew what had happened, I was in the canal- I had hit my brakes on my bicycle so hard, I went straight over the handle bars head first in the canal. This was 5pm- I had to drag myself out the canal and get help- I ended up walking the whole length of the packed platform to get to the office to phone home for help.When my husband finally arrived, 30 minutes (felt like 30 hours!) later, I had to 'do the packed platform' walk again as he had to jump in to retrieve my bike- we then both had to 'walk the platform',absolutely dripping.