The Heath Ledger Appreciation Thread

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 440
    Forum Member
    Evening all, new piccy.
    So, are we deffo going for The Patriot tomorrow then?, Is anyone else going to be joining me, or am I going to be Billy no mates???:confused:

Nice piccy. Best one so far IMO. I am working tomorrow til 8 so may be late starting with AKT (again) !
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,818
    Forum Member
    Nice piccy. Best one so far IMO. I am working tomorrow til 8 so may be late starting with AKT (again) !

Not starting till after 9pm.
    Forum Member
    Not starting till after 9pm.

Well it will give me the excuse to go to chippy for my tea so I am ready with finger poised on start button for
    9pm ish!
    :D:D:D

(yes I know - any excuse to go to chippy I will grab with both hands) !!!!:D:p
  • Rugby RoseRugby Rose Posts: 13,228
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have a new profile piccie up too. My favourite ever Heath piccie. :p

I'm up for a bit of Patriot tomorrow night, not sure my internet connection is though. It's being a right pain in the bum again. :( Oh yeah, need to get back onto that Talk Talk website to tell them its still playing up.
    Forum Member
    Rugby Rose wrote: »
    I have a new profile piccie up too. My favourite ever Heath piccie. :p

I'm up for a bit of Patriot tomorrow night, not sure my internet connection is though. It's being a right pain in the bum again. :( Oh yeah, need to get back onto that Talk Talk website to tell them its still playing up.

That is a nice piccy RR. Give em hell at talk talk :D
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hiya all - nice pics Rose & FFF - very tasty! :D I'm up for Patriot tomorrow :)
    Forum Member
    Hiya twinny - how the heck are you ???:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hiya twinny - how the heck are you ???:D

I'm fine - see our flowery friend was back:rolleyes:. Looks like he's been spring-cleaned tho!

What are you watching tomorrow?
    Forum Member
    I'm fine - see our flowery friend was back:rolleyes:. Looks like he's been spring-cleaned tho!

What are you watching tomorrow?

It will be a toss up between AKT or AKT or AKT !!!!!:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It will be a toss up between AKT or AKT or AKT !!!!!:D

You need to borrow some from FFF - I recommend Casanova - light-hearted & fun.

What did you think of TTIHAY?
    Forum Member
    You need to borrow some from FFF - I recommend Casanova - light-hearted & fun.

What did you think of TTIHAY?

I enjoyed it. Loved the singing on the pitch especially when the band struck up too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I enjoyed it. Loved the singing on the pitch especially when the band struck up too.

Aah, brings a little tear to my eye that does:cry:sniff!

That was the first film we all watched together as Heathens I think - it was sooo hard, but it's my fave so I pretty much knew all the words - it got easier as it went on.

We'll eventually have to sit & watch BBM - have you seen that?
    Forum Member
    Aah, brings a little tear to my eye that does:cry:sniff!

That was the first film we all watched together as Heathens I think - it was sooo hard, but it's my fave so I pretty much knew all the words - it got easier as it went on.

We'll eventually have to sit & watch BBM - have you seen that?

No - will have to smile sweetly to FFF & borrow it. I wonder if she will bring it down on Saturday if I ask her nicely ???:cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No - will have to smile sweetly to FFF & borrow it. I wonder if she will bring it down on Saturday if I ask her nicely ???:cool:

Not sure she'll watch that one with company - you can't fail to be heartbroken by it (unless you have no heart:mad:) - you'll end up with more than a flashflood past your window - more like ecto-plasmed out of your house! Casanova is great for a light hearted evening tho.:)
    Forum Member
    Not sure she'll watch that one with company - you can't fail to be heartbroken by it (unless you have no heart:mad:) - you'll end up with more than a flashflood past your window - more like ecto-plasmed out of your house! Casanova is great for a light hearted evening tho.:)

That ok I have plenty of hankies in stock & I'm not too far from the river so we shouldn't flood too many people out of their homes. :D:D Will suggest Casanova then.;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That ok I have plenty of hankies in stock & I'm not too far from the river so we shouldn't flood too many people out of their homes. :D:D Will suggest Casanova then.;)

Wise words Sbirdy, wise words! :D Right, am toodling off to bed! Otherwise will never stay awake tomorrow eve! Sweet dreams! x
    Forum Member
    Night Night SGF - sweet dreams of Heath.

:yawn::sleep: <--- (you in 10 mins) :eek: <
    me (wide awake) !!! Think I'm catching FFF's insomnia !
  • hayleyghayleyg Posts: 15,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning Al

So is it The Patriot tonight then???
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hayleyg wrote: »
    Morning Al

So is it The Patriot tonight then???

Hiya Hay, yep it is! (if I stay awake that long!:() Catch up later! :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 343
    Forum Member
    Hi everybody. Won't be on here tonight, so have fun watching. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,818
    Forum Member
    Evening all...struggling tonight, just got home, it's been a loooooong day,(started @6;30am!)will try to be here...but I cant garantee it:(:yawn::sleep:
    Nice piccy BTW Rose xx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Evening all...struggling tonight, just got home, it's been a loooooong day,(started @6;30am!)will try to be here...but I cant garantee it:(:yawn::sleep:
    Nice piccy BTW Rose xx

Nice apt Heath pic FFF:D
  • hayleyghayleyg Posts: 15,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening All

Seems like ages since I've been here , especially on Stripey Wendesday - hope everyone's well :)
    Forum Member
    Hiya everyone - all ready with the DVD/video ready ????
  • Rugby RoseRugby Rose Posts: 13,228
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi all. Just doing me popcorn. :)