Pregnant and fat

Comments

• BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    loey_yy wrote: »
    The guidelines say:

"We strive to ensure that Digital Spy is a constructive, non-discriminatory and friendly place to discuss a wide variety of topics"

Maybe it should also say that people should be truthful at all times and anyone disobeying these rules will be forever castigated and abused, even after saying "sorry".

I guess as long as you are all happy that you are also following these rules then everyone's happy........

They also say:
    You must not post messages that are vulgar, crude, sexist, racist, homophobic or otherwise offensive. We will not tolerate offensive, immature or unconstructive postings.

So starting a thread pretending that a friend has gone into premature labour is both immature and unconstructive and is considered by many people to be offensive
    Post in the appropriate forum
    Check that you are posting in the right place. Do not, for example, create a thread regarding Music in the General Discussion forum just because you "want more people to see it".

If they were just "having a laugh" then they have posted in the wrong forum
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,745
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It wasn't a laugh. It wasn't a joke.

I'm very distraught as to what's happened, I feel awful but it is too late now.

All I ever wanted is for you to donate to these charities, but apparently I am "sick" but this wasn't, in any way, shape of form meant to be a joke, or funny because I have learnt about it at school. I have donated a great amount of money to charities like Bliss, Tiny Life e.t.c and I thought, in my immature stupid 14 year old mind, I thought this was the right way to go but obviously, and shamefully, it was the wrong thing to do.

Now, I don't know what I can do to make you feel better, and assure you all that I do not think premature babies are a joke, because they aren't. It's sad, awful and it must be so tough and terrible for the victims of this.
    The thought, that a small little girl or boy could die from early birth is so sad, it's hard to even contemplate. It is heart-breaking to think about what the family, and especially, the parents have to go through. The pain must be undescribable. Nothing can be worse, in my opinion.

I need to do something to make things better, so I would like you, for those who may have been offended, to speak to me. Please PM me and I will send you my own personal apology, which will be written deep from my heart, like I'm writing now.

How can words describe how terrible I feel??? But it isn't about me, it's never about me, I need to do more to help and support my fellow DS members, to prevent causing misunderstandings like this.

I haven't posted since Friday as I needed time to think and reflect on what I did.
    I spent hours and hours sitting in my room, thinking. Just thinking. And after a few hours, I realised what a terrible thing and misunderstanding had happened. I realised I needed to do more to stop anything like that happening again.

I am 14 years old, so I've still got time to mature, and grow up, and think and do the right things. Still, there's no excuse.

I'm so, so, sorry!! I wish I could reach out to all you and tell you my sincere apologies, but obviously that's not possible because we're on an Internet forum!

Please, please, PM me if you have me offended and I will not hesitate to send you my own personal apology, which will be written deep from the bottom of my heart.

Thank you very much if you have taken the time to read this post,

Matthew Noonan
    Superyeah x
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,233
    Forum Member
    so you're back to being a 14 year old now? not a parent of a child? not in your 20's? and not 16?

Sorry if I appear CONFUSED.

And I stick by my earlier comment on if you had indeed studied premature birth and were really into donating to charities like the ones you claim to, then you would never have even DREAMT of posting the rubbish you did
  • dollymariedollymarie Posts: 3,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One piece of advice, don't post bollocks again, pretending to be anyone other than yourself.

Lesson learnt, and line drawn underneath this I hope.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    superyeah wrote: »
    It wasn't a laugh. It wasn't a joke.

I'm very distraught as to what's happened, I feel awful but it is too late now.

All I ever wanted is for you to donate to these charities, but apparently I am "sick" but this wasn't, in any way, shape of form meant to be a joke, or funny because I have learnt about it at school. I have donated a great amount of money to charities like Bliss, Tiny Life e.t.c and I thought, in my immature stupid 14 year old mind, I thought this was the right way to go but obviously, and shamefully, it was the wrong thing to do.

Now, I don't know what I can do to make you feel better, and assure you all that I do not think premature babies are a joke, because they aren't. It's sad, awful and it must be so tough and terrible for the victims of this.
    The thought, that a small little girl or boy could die from early birth is so sad, it's hard to even contemplate. It is heart-breaking to think about what the family, and especially, the parents have to go through. The pain must be undescribable. Nothing can be worse, in my opinion.

I need to do something to make things better, so I would like you, for those who may have been offended, to speak to me. Please PM me and I will send you my own personal apology, which will be written deep from my heart, like I'm writing now.

How can words describe how terrible I feel??? But it isn't about me, it's never about me, I need to do more to help and support my fellow DS members, to prevent causing misunderstandings like this.

I haven't posted since Friday as I needed time to think and reflect on what I did.
    I spent hours and hours sitting in my room, thinking. Just thinking. And after a few hours, I realised what a terrible thing and misunderstanding had happened. I realised I needed to do more to stop anything like that happening again.

I am 14 years old, so I've still got time to mature, and grow up, and think and do the right things. Still, there's no excuse.

I'm so, so, sorry!! I wish I could reach out to all you and tell you my sincere apologies, but obviously that's not possible because we're on an Internet forum!

Please, please, PM me if you have me offended and I will not hesitate to send you my own personal apology, which will be written deep from the bottom of my heart.

Thank you very much if you have taken the time to read this post,

Matthew Noonan
    Superyeah x

While you're here, would you like to explain why you claimed to be a parent of a teenage child on another thread?

Sorry, but I don't think your apology comes from the heart at all, and, surprise, surprise, you've done it before, you love offending and then making a big apologetic statement!!!

Being hated

Statement regarding this afternoon

You've got issues :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dollymarie wrote: »
    One piece of advice, don't post bollocks again, pretending to be anyone other than yourself.

Lesson learnt, and line drawn underneath this I hope.

Thanks dollymarie.

I hope I can move on from this positively, and do more to stop something like this happening again.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can we please just forget about this because it was a misunderstanding, I just want to move on, and you to move on :(
  • InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,702
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope I can move on from this positively, and do more to stop something like this happening again.

So why are you making up fictional threads and pretending to be different people of different ages and in different situations? How is being 14 one minute and the parent of a child the next a "misunderstanding"?
  • *Confidential**Confidential* Posts: 3,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stickler wrote: »
    While you're here, would you like to explain why you claimed to be a parent of a teenage child on another thread?

Sorry, but I don't think your apology comes from the heart at all, and, surprise, surprise, you've done it before, you love offending and then making a big apologetic statement!!!

Being hated

Statement regarding this afternoon

You've got issues :(

I'd like to know the answer to this as well. What purpose do you think it serves or do you just get a kick out of it of telling lies and pretending to be something or someone you aren't?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to know the answer to this as well. What purpose do you think it serves or do you just get a kick out of it of telling lies and pretending to be something or someone you aren't?

His life is probably so boring and pathetic its the only excitement he gets. Friday night was a new low though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can we please just forget about this because it was a misunderstanding, I just want to move on, and you to move on :(

What exactly was the misunderstanding? You blatantly posted lie after lie after lie, even when being challenged, you said it was 'no joke'.

What misunderstanding is there when you post as a parent of a 13 year old on one thread, then post as a school child in another.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok folks, this is in all seriousness now.

I am getting actually concerned about this individual and their intentions.

On this website Matthew, you state you are 15-years-old, 16 next year, and you post pictures of yourself that look somewhat out of date.

http://yourcountryneedsyou.piczo.com/?g=41859843&cr=2

You invite people to send details of themselves, including their ages, and pictures to you.

You worry me, I've actually thought for a while that you don't post like any 14-year-old I've come across.

I am actually quite concerned about all of this now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So why are you making up fictional threads and pretending to be different people of different ages and in different situations? How is being 14 one minute and the parent of a child the next a "misunderstanding"?

I am actually 14 but I pretend to be an adult because I thought you had to be 16 to post on DS, but I realised you can be any age :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dollymarie wrote: »
    His life is probably so boring and pathetic its the only excitement he gets. Friday night was a new low though.

That's what rankles the hell out of me dollymarie. I've had it 'up to here' with idiots on this forum. I've had even more of it all being allowed to continue to happen and no one (those 'in charge' lets put it that way), does a bloody thing about it. Apart from banning posters who are sick of it and voice their opinion. :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

On this website Matthew, you state you are 15-years-old, 16 next year, and you post pictures of yourself that look somewhat out of date.

You invite people to send details of themselves, including their ages, and pictures to you.

You worry me, I've actually thought for a while that you don't post like any 14-year-old I've come across.

Hi, I want to delete my DS account, do you know how I can do that because I think it would be best for all involved.
  • InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,702
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Hmm might be worth forwarding details on to the appropriate people.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I seriously doubt they are 14. I agree with you, there are some more unscrupilous undertones to a lot of what I see going on here and I agree with what you think 'might be going on'.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, I want to delete my DS account, do you know how I can do that because I think it would be best for all involved.

Why so you can just create a new one and come back and do all this again? :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm might be worth forwarding details on to the appropriate people.

And here he talks about applying for a job, and that he's looking for a "willing bachelor" to take over his Eurovision site...

http://eurovisionforever.wordpress.com/2008/03/25/just-applied-for-top-job-at-top-website/

I am actually, honestly, very concerned now :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Why. If you were all innocent with no alternative agenda or motive, you'd have nothing to want to hide. iOr is your concern now because it's a bit too late for that.

Why will you not answer why you post as a parent of a teenager, then post as a school child.?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And here he talks about applying for a job, and that he's looking for a "willing bachelor" to take over his Eurovision site...

http://eurovisionforever.wordpress.com/2008/03/25/just-applied-for-top-job-at-top-website/

I am actually, honestly, very concerned now :(

I think if the mods should be alerting this user to other more professional people. I'd rather see that than the possibility of one slipping through the net. After all, the OP has proven history of being an out and out liar.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 189
    Forum Member

I don't believe for a moment this person is a teenager or a parent:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have a Facebook account, it is real: Matthew Noonan, just type it in.

I am in the process of creating a Youtube video about this which will prove my age, I'll send the link soon.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have a Facebook account, it is real: Matthew Noonan, just type it in.

I am in the process of creating a Youtube video about this which will prove my age, I'll send the link soon.

There are 135 Matthew Noonans on facebook so that proves nothing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    I had so many posts ready to argue about. But at the end of the day I think everyone's agreed this thread is just sick- and it's sad someone can be so disgusting :(
    Why haven't the mods got rid of it yet?! :mad:
    *add me to list of alerters*