'Waiting for Chryed to Get It On' - Christian & Syed (Part 259)

Comments

• demented yoyodemented yoyo Posts: 4,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dessie wrote: »
    BIB: Yeah we do? Okay, it's technically STV + 1, but still... It's channel 33 on Freeview. :)

Not watching it myself - why is it when we only get 20 seconds of Chryed a month, they keep spoiling it by showing clips out of context on TM or in the preview clip, argh - but thanks for the info KBambi! :)

At least we're forewarned about Derek. :sleep:
    bib - :eek: Thanks!! Didn't know that, I've only ever looked through the Sky tv guide and never found it there.

I suddenly love my tv with it's built in freeview... that I've never actually bothered with til now :o :sleep:
  • BcUhTrTyEeRdCUPBcUhTrTyEeRdCUP Posts: 19,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just had an earthquake :):) pridicted it as usual :sleep:
  • starfish100starfish100 Posts: 12,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KBambi wrote: »
    No problem!
    Well, we've got to tmake the most of every crumb we get at the moment :p
    Must warn you though, Derek decides to ruin the reunion at the end of the clip :sleep:

Too true! :D

I watched it....I really loved it! :D

Right, logging off again now, I've got a seriously large amount of EE to watch before tonight.....must go! x
  • shortiefluffshortiefluff Posts: 3,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Afternoon all.

Loving AJ as nuch as all on here. He should be a good addition to the Masoods. Cant wait for his scenes with Chryed tonight and his scenes with Zainab should be interesting. Like the new side to Masood also. More of that please. Looking forward to some Chryed tonight but i probably shouldnt get my hopes up i guess.

I was wanting to ask if anyone knows of any good internet video sites apart from youtube or dailymotion. I was hoping to catch up on my aussie soaps but they are banned on youtube and dailymotion appears to have stopped working-for me anyway. Just wondering!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Woo. Dead thread!!!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Woo. Dead thread!!!!!

I am currenty satring from the begging and watchin olive and christian which my brain disceded on doing at bloddy 2am :rolleye: just typicial ain't it?:rolleyes::sleep:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am currenty satring from the begging and watchin olive and christian which my brain disceded on doing at bloddy 2am :rolleye: just typicial ain't it?:rolleyes::sleep:

Hey, that sounds like fun. :)

How are you? Are we the only 2 here. :cool:

Roll on next Saturday when we head off to sunny Spain. :D Cant wait to escape this weather. Bump doesnt like it either or so i tell myself when i clock watching cos she wont stop kicking me every night. :rolleyes: Just over 17 weeks to go now. :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey guys.

So I knew AJ was only doing a short stint at first, but I didn't know we were also getting Mrs AJ when he comes back for the wedding.

Or is that not right? Because Mrs AJ sounds like fun and I want this to be true.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey, that sounds like fun. :)

How are you? Are we the only 2 here. :cool:

Roll on next Saturday when we head off to sunny Spain. :D Cant wait to escape this weather. Bump doesnt like it either or so i tell myself when i clock watching cos she wont stop kicking me every night. :rolleyes: Just over 17 weeks to go now. :eek:

i am good :)
    you?
    this sats is my bday i am turning 18 :eek::eek: don't feel it:sleep:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i am good :)
    you?
    this sats is my bday i am turning 18 :eek::eek: don't feel it:sleep:

Yeah im fine. :)

Wow your 18. I FEEL OLD!!!!! :cry: Im 24, 25 in December.:eek:

Happy birthday for Saturday. Saying it now incase i forget on Saturday.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah im fine. :)

Wow your 18. I FEEL OLD!!!!! :cry: Im 24, 25 in December.:eek:

Happy birthday for Saturday. Saying it now incase i forget on Saturday.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 457
    Forum Member
    Afternoon girls!

Looking forward to tonight... love the Masoods, their comedic scenes are just fab, really brighten up the episode (alongside Shirley stuff or Lola stuff ughh)

Just had my first filling and now my mouth is all numb... such a weird feeling! :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,256
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chryedguy wrote: »
    Came across a really wonderful pro-same sex marriage commercial from the UK. I suppose some of you may have seen it.

Here is one of my favorite ads that we ran in Massachusetts when we won the right to marry in 2004.

In my state we won the right to marry based on a state supreme court decision. There was an attempt to place an amendment into our state constitution that would have overturned the court ruling. We had to win 2/3 of the vote in our combined state legislature to prevent the proposed amendment from going onto the ballot. We fought a multi-year battle aimed at that vote. At the time of the vote we were not at all sure of the outcome. We won it with 2 votes to spare.

As long as I'm sharing videos, here's the one that our state LGBT organization, MassEquality, put out after we won to thank the voters and citizens of Massachusetts. I'm proud to say that I was the treasurer for the statewide campaign. :D My partner and I married a few months after we won that vote.

Sorry if this is a little off topic. I was thinking about it in the context of wanting a Chryed CP! :D

Thank you for posting the videos - I have never seen the UK one, hope it gets wider coverage as films like this do open much needed discussions.

The second one was lovely, a young man talking with such pride about his parents who happen to be two women and who's marriage would be the final part of the jigsaw for them as a united and happy family. :)

Lets hope that we will be following in Massachusetts footsteps very soon.But I do fear we have a long way to go with the Church of England and Catholic Church being so very much against the law.:(

You should be very proud to have been part of a campaign that has made such positive impact on so many peoples life's and given hope to other states in your country and other counties around the world.:D

Buttercup - Hope you have a very Happy 18th Birthday on Saturday :)

Shortiefluff - Hope you are feeling much better now and have a wonderful holiday if I don't see you again before you go. :)

KBambi - Thanks for for the This Morning info, going off now to try and find the clip. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Night allx
    :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Afternoon all.

Loving AJ as nuch as all on here. He should be a good addition to the Masoods. Cant wait for his scenes with Chryed tonight and his scenes with Zainab should be interesting. Like the new side to Masood also. More of that please. Looking forward to some Chryed tonight but i probably shouldnt get my hopes up i guess.

I was wanting to ask if anyone knows of any good internet video sites apart from youtube or dailymotion. I was hoping to catch up on my aussie soaps but they are banned on youtube and dailymotion appears to have stopped working-for me anyway. Just wondering!!!

Just quotin myself to ask the question again. Anyone any ideas about video sites on the net.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey guys.

So I knew AJ was only doing a short stint at first, but I didn't know we were also getting Mrs AJ when he comes back for the wedding.

Or is that not right? Because Mrs AJ sounds like fun and I want this to be true.

Forgot to say Good Afternoon to everyone :) I have not hear anything about if AJ was coming back or Mrs AJ was coming with him but I hope so too. :)
  • jenn123jenn123 Posts: 19,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Afternoon! Short visit as I'm off to dinner with friends in an hour and I'm not even ready yet :sleep::p

Missing the ep live but will be watching later, maybe even with Pick n Mix :cool:

Thanks for the soapbox news, been waiting on ITV player for ages but it now seems to be working!
    oceanic815 wrote: »
    Afternoon girls!

Looking forward to tonight... love the Masoods, their comedic scenes are just fab, really brighten up the episode (alongside Shirley stuff or Lola stuff ughh)

Just had my first filling and now my mouth is all numb... such a weird feeling! :p

I got that on Thursday...I took a drink of cold water and nearly spat it out again because one side of my mouth felt the coldness but the other side felt all warm because of the numbness! It was horrible :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just quotin myself to ask the question again. Anyone any ideas about video sites on the net.

No, sorry Shortiefluff :(

Goodnight Buttercup :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jenn123 wrote: »
    Afternoon! Short visit as I'm off to dinner with friends in an hour and I'm not even ready yet :sleep::p

Missing the ep live but will be watching later, maybe even with Pick n Mix :cool:

Thanks for the soapbox news, been waiting on ITV player for ages but it now seems to be working!

I got that on Thursday...I took a drink of cold water and nearly spat it out again because one side of my mouth felt the coldness but the other side felt all warm because of the numbness! It was horrible :p

Have a great evening :) and thank you for the link :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Okay im logging off now. If anyone has any info on the internet sites for me whilst im off then thanks in advance.

Hope to be on on Thursday. Bye Bye.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Okay im logging off now. If anyone has any info on the internet sites for me whilst im off then thanks in advance.

Hope to be on on Thursday. Bye Bye.

Bye Shortiefluff, hope you enjoy tonight's ep? :)
  • LovelyLauraLovelyLaura Posts: 50,041
    Forum Member
    Afternoon :)

Just seen this panto report: http://nottinghamconfidential.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/cinderella-panto-launch-at-nottingham.html

Johnny likes bagpipes :eek: :eek: No words :sleep:

and some pics: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.322765577815305.72444.165999646825233&type=1

I hear that there was a Syed clip on This Morning today? Think I'm going to avoid watching it as that's probably most of our screentime been previewed now :sleep:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Just seen this panto report: http://nottinghamconfidential.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/cinderella-panto-launch-at-nottingham.html

and some pics: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.322765577815305.72444.165999646825233&type=1

I hear that there was a Syed clip on This Morning today? Think I'm going to avoid watching it as that's probably most of our screentime been previewed now :sleep:

Thank you Laura for the report and pics :)

I have tried to watch the clip but the ITV player hates me :(
    So will just have to wait, which sounds like it could be for the best.
  • starfish100starfish100 Posts: 12,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good Early Evening All - back on again, having caught up with all my missing EE.

I LOVED AJ - oh my gosh, those scenes with Masood were so good, so funny, utterly brilliant. I loved it!!! :D:D

Enjoyed the Shirley Jean stuff too, from some of the previous episodes.

Also found Kim paintballing funny, enjoyed that. :)

Kat :sleep:............sorry, no.

Thank you Laura, good detective work. I find it really sweet that Johnny likes bagpipes, I love finding out these little snippets. Not a big fan myself, it's got to be the right music, but when I'm up in Scotland I enjoy them.

Some gorgeous pics of him.

The flying horse again makes me think it may be a very similar production, (I'll be thrilled if it's the same as I loved last year) but I'm easy with whatever - hope there is lots of Johnny singing, that's the main thing I'm going for. :D

I watched the Syed clip, I liked it - I won't say anything to spoil it for anyone. I am looking forward to tonight, after last night's amazing start - can't wait!
  • LovelyLauraLovelyLaura Posts: 50,041
    Forum Member
    Thank you Laura, good detective work. I find it really sweet that Johnny likes bagpipes, I love finding out these little snippets. Not a big fan myself, it's got to be the right music, but when I'm up in Scotland I enjoy them.

I hate bagpipes now cos of THE bearded Piper who tried to cop off with Christian :sleep:

bagpipes ruined forever for me :(
This discussion has been closed.