Peter Andre reluctant to marry again?

Comments

• Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She didn't, she was just responding to your post which seemed to be ignoring the fact that what you were criticising on this thread happened on a thread about Harvey Price.

Anyway, moving on, and back on topic, I can't believe he's still banging on about his fear of heights. Didn't he do this to death years ago on his RTV show??

God's sake, as if going on roller coasters is a necessity. ^_^

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/557926/peter-andre-overcomes-fear-of-heights-to-go-on-theme-park-rides-and-dresses-as-harry-potter

:o: doesn't he look a tw** in that first picture?
  • DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    :o: doesn't he look a tw** in that first picture?

He comes across as being emotionally stunted as well as physically.
  • MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That stick -on quiff looks more ridiculous by the day
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    Hmmbop wrote: »
    Yes I did. And that means that your post to me was inaccurate. If you're going to accuse me of something, it's probably best to read all the posts before doing so. When I started posting on these forums proper, a year ago, I had lurked for a long time. And when I made the decision to start posting, I decided it would be predominantly on the TM thread. Because although I had my own less than complimentary views on KP, that thread just wasn't my cup of tea, so for a long while, I decided to not contribute. I've said serveral times that I don't approve of using and exploiting kids, any kids, for money, regardless of the celebrity involved, I'm not sure how or why KP would be exempt from my views? She's not.

Rather than going over it all again, I'll just say it like this: I think Dr Private is a hypocrite of epic proportions for her decision to make money of J&P but not Amelia. It appears you don't. That's fine.

Please don't assume you know what my thoughts and feelings are!! :(

And you keep stating as fact that Emily "makes money" from J & P, that is mere speculation on your part, you don't actually know that she receives any payment.

PA is the celebrity, he is the one the magazines will book for photoshoots, payment for said photoshoots would either be paid directly to him or CAN I would assume.

Emily seems to me to be a very supportive partner who happily supports her partners career. I don't believe that she she turns around and says to PA that she will only agree to be in any photographs if she is paid.

Of course I could be wrong...but then so could you.:)
  • HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »

And you keep stating as fact that Emily "makes money" from J & P, that is mere speculation on your part, you don't actually know that she receives any payment.

PA is the celebrity, he is the one the magazines will book for photoshoots, payment for said photoshoots would either be paid directly to him or CAN I would assume.

Emily seems to me to be a very supportive partner who happily supports her partners career. I don't believe that she she turns around and says to PA that she will only agree to be in any photographs if she is paid.

I've moved on now Nicola, but thanks anyway for taking the time to reply. I honestly couldn't disagree more with what you've said in your post, but rather than stretch this out any further with you, I think I'll just leave it there. Thanks
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member

Of course nobody knows if she is paid directly from OK! & whatever trashy mag she appears in with PA & KP's children but I would say, it's a given that PA gives her pocket money?
    However that's not really the issue, would you not agree, it is somewhat hypocritical of her to happily pose alongside J & P but appears to refuse point blank to be photographed with her own child?
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course nobody knows if she is paid directly from OK! & whatever trashy mag she appears in with PA & KP's children but I would say, it's a given that PA gives her pocket money?
    However that's not really the issue, would you not agree, it is somewhat hypocritical of her to happily pose alongside J & P but appears to refuse point blank to be photographed with her own child?

I completely agree that the issue about whether Emily gets paid directly or indirectly isn't that relevant.
    Even if the rag mag in question doesn't actually hand her a cheque for her share of the fee, she is benefiting indirectly from the proceeds of the photoshoots. All those holidays and helicopter rides aren't really within the budget of a medical student are they?
    I don't care whether she gets paid or whether she does the photoshoots for free to "support" Tangoman.
    Whichever way you look at it, she's still a bloody hypocrite.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I completely agree that the issue about whether Emily gets paid directly or indirectly isn't that relevant.
    Even if the rag mag in question doesn't actually hand her a cheque for her share of the fee, she is benefiting indirectly from the proceeds of the photoshoots. All those holidays and helicopter rides aren't really within the budget of a medical student are they?
    I don't care whether she gets paid or whether she does the photoshoots for free to "support" Tangoman.
    Whichever way you look at it, she's still a bloody hypocrite.

Completely agree Az. It isn't about who gets paid what. I have no idea whether Emily gets £1m or £2.50 or sweet FA for the photos she's happy to appear in. It's about the fact that she is happy to be complicit in the sale of her stepkids childhood but not that of her own flesh and blood. It does seem that she's a very supportive partner, if that means being happy to go along with the selling of kids privacy as long as their don't share her DNA.

And just a disclaimer that I don't agree with ANYONE pimping their kids to the gossip rags
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Completely agree Az. It isn't about who gets paid what. I have no idea whether Emily gets £1m or £2.50 or sweet FA for the photos she's happy to appear in. It's about the fact that she is happy to be complicit in the sale of her stepkids childhood but not that of her own flesh and blood. It does seem that she's a very supportive partner, if that means being happy to go along with the selling of kids privacy as long as their don't share her DNA.

And just a disclaimer that I don't agree with ANYONE pimping their kids to the gossip rags

Yes it is.
    I think I'm having yet another of my :confused: episodes.
    Some people seem to have a problem with KP's recent "parading" of the fabulous Harvey, to whit, one interview on This Morning.
    But apparently, Emily is perfectly at liberty to appear in photoshoot after photoshoot with Junior and Princess, whilst shielding her own child, because she's being "supportive" to Tangoman.
    If Kieron started doing the same thing, would that be him being "supportive" as well?
    I don't get it.
    :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes it is.
    Some people seem to have a problem with KP's recent "parading" of the fabulous Harvey, to whit, one interview on This Morning.
    But apparently, Emily is perfectly at liberty to appear in photoshoot after photoshoot with Junior and Princess, whilst shielding her own child, because she's being "supportive" to Tangoman.
    If Kieron started doing the same thing, would that be him being "supportive" as well?
    I don't get it.

Confusion all round! However, I'm somewhat relieved! I was beginning to think I was the only having difficulty getting to grips with that.
  • hunniebunhunniebun Posts: 1,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Microkorg wrote: »
    That stick -on quiff looks more ridiculous by the day

His recent pics make his hair look really synthetic - I'm convinced it's either a weave or a toupee! Tell tale signs around the hair line!
    http://www.reveal.co.uk/showbiz-celeb-gossip/news/a634073/peter-andre-and-fiancee-emily-macdonagh-look-blissfully-happy-in-selfie.html
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Confusion all round! However, I'm somewhat relieved! I was beginning to think I was the only having difficulty getting to grips with that.

Sorry Hmm, but if I'm going barmy I'm taking someone down with me, and unfortunately it looks like it's going to be you.
    ;-)

hunniebun wrote: »
    His recent pics make his hair look really synthetic - I'm convinced it's either a weave or a toupee! Tell tale signs around the hair line!
    http://www.reveal.co.uk/showbiz-celeb-gossip/news/a634073/peter-andre-and-fiancee-emily-macdonagh-look-blissfully-happy-in-selfie.html

I think it's a weave and a toupee. And possibly a ferret as well just to be on the safe side.

All that documentary-watching he and Dr E have been doing lately clearly isn't helping.
    "Off to the United States of USA...of America... of United...."
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes it is.
    I don't get it.

He's be torn to shreds and branded there would be cries of poor Pete's children being whored out to fund Kieran's real-life Farmville. But because you're plodding your way though medical school while z-listing it's apparently ok to cheese it up for OK! with someone else's kids while protecting your own.

Alsp, I'd be VERY surprised if she didn't get paid. You don't just turn up for a mag shoot to support anyone or on a whim, it's contractual - it's days paid work.
  • j0annej0anne Posts: 2,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder how many "sponsored" items the wedding will contain and freebies bet they are cuing up one thing i will say for Emily i bet due will look great in just about any dress she chooses to go with
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    j0anne wrote: »
    I wonder how many "sponsored" items the wedding will contain and freebies bet they are cuing up one thing i will say for Emily i bet due will look great in just about any dress she chooses to go with
    Will it come from the clothing line designed by Amy Childs or Gemma Collins?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.kentonline.co.uk/medway/news/peter-andre-and-blue-to-33510/

Had a chuckle at the comments below the article. Someone suggested the tickets would be on sale at Iceland for 0.89p:blush::D

'BLAND' :p
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.kentonline.co.uk/medway/news/peter-andre-and-blue-to-33510/

Had a chuckle at the comments below the article. Someone suggested the tickets would be on sale at Iceland for 0.89p:blush::D

'BLAND' :p

That's not far from me but I'll be busy plucking my leg hairs out one by one that night. :p

How much of a 2 bob Jacko impersonator does he look in that photo? :o
  • MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hunniebun wrote: »

Something definitely amiss on that head..
    I had my suspicions way back, when all the other Andre brothers are in various stages of balding.. except TM, who has BIG bold black hair, that looks ridiculous at his age..and gets taller week by week!
    Recently it's been looking very "false' and he wears a hat on down days.
    That video of him lying on the floor over that DJ a few weeks back had me fascinated..
    his thick dark locks went in a hundred different directions behind that "quiff" ( yet I could still see a hint of scalp)

Give it up TM.. age gracefully, you'll get more respect for it

(Just IMHO of course..not FACT!) :p
    Forum Member
    I've moved on now Nicola, but thanks anyway for taking the time to reply. I honestly couldn't disagree more with what you've said in your post, but rather than stretch this out any further with you, I think I'll just leave it there. Thanks

And that's perfectly fine.

Believe it or not I wasn't really expecting you to agree with me.:D;-)

Speculation is all any of us have...and there will always be different viewpoints. :)
    Forum Member

It's a given that he gives her "pocket money"? :D How can you state it as "a given"? That, yet again, is pure speculation. You, or I have absolutely no idea what Emily's financial status is, just because she has been a medical student and therefore has not had a job as such people assume she is penniless. She comes from a reasonably well off family, for all any of us know her parents may have set up a trust fund for her when she was a child that she would receive when she finished her studies and qualified as a doctor? I think it's safe to say that it is a given she has nowhere near as much money as PA has but to assume she does not have any money of her own where she would require "pocket money" is nothing more than an assumption.
    I mean, it may be what you want to believe but it doesn't necessarily mean it's true.

As for the issue of Emily being photographed with J & P, you know what, if there had been any sincerity in KP's wish to keep them out of the spotlight and she had stuck to her public declaration of withdrawing them from the the public eye I would have most likely joined you in your condemnation of Emily...because then she would be completely going against the wishes of another mother to keep her children out of the public eye...and that would be wrong!

I mean, what exactly is the issue here? J & P's privacy? If that is the issue their own mother doesn't respect their privacy, despite publicly declaring she would be protecting their privacy. The biggest hypocrite to me is their own mother!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And breath.

So, hop, skipping and jumping on. Blondie, I know you said you would be busy pulling out individual hairs that day, but surely for 0.89p you could give it a whirl and report back here?

We'll do a whip round for the cost of the ticket if that offers any encouragement?
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I mean, what exactly is the issue here? J & P's privacy? If that is the issue their own mother doesn't respect their privacy, despite publicly declaring she would be protecting their privacy. The biggest hypocrite to me is their own mother!
    KP is a hypocrite because Emily McDonagh is happy to make money off her boyfriend's children, but not her own? Okay. :confused:

The Logic Bus missed a couple of stops, methinks.^_^
    Forum Member
    It's a given that he gives her "pocket money"? :D How can you state it as "a given"? That, yet again, is pure speculation. You, or I have absolutely no idea what Emily's financial status is, just because she has been a medical student and therefore has not had a job as such people assume she is penniless. She comes from a reasonably well off family, for all any of us know her parents may have set up a trust fund for her when she was a child that she would receive when she finished her studies and qualified as a doctor? I think it's safe to say that it is a given she has nowhere near as much money as PA has but to assume she does not have any money of her own where she would require "pocket money" is nothing more than an assumption.
    I mean, it may be what you want to believe but it doesn't necessarily mean it's true.

As for the issue of Emily being photographed with J & P, you know what, if there had been any sincerity in KP's wish to keep them out of the spotlight and she had stuck to her public declaration of withdrawing them from the the public eye I would have most likely joined you in your condemnation of Emily...because then she would be completely going against the wishes of another mother to keep her children out of the public eye...and that would be wrong!

OK it is speculation & I have no idea what Emily's own financial situation is but IF her parents have set up a trust fund for her, do you really think it was intended for numerous holidays a year, designer dresses she wears attending events with Andre, living in/maintaining the fancy house she lives in?
    So unless medical students receive ridiculous amounts of money & she has various part time jobs or has a money tree in the garden, there is no other way she could live the life she does without PA putting his hand in his pocket.

As for your last paragraph, that has nothing to do with KP & this is definitely the last time I'm saying it. It's the fact she happily sits in on trashy magazine shoots with P & J but does not allow her own daughter to take part that stink of hypocrisy.
    Forum Member
    And breath.

So, hop, skipping and jumping on. Blondie, I know you said you would be busy pulling out individual hairs that day, but surely for 0.89p you could give it a whirl and report back here?

We'll do a whip round for the cost of the ticket if that offers any encouragement?

So naughty, enforcing that on Blondie. You're idea therefore you should step up to the plate.:p:D
    Chop, chop. We'll await your report.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And breath.

I think you're protesting way too much, particularly in light of your reputation as this thread's TM obsessive.
    What if I put my hand in my pocket and buy you and Blondie a ticket each, and treat you both to an evening you'll never forget? Or maybe an evening you'll want to forget but won't be able to?
    I'm pretty sure that Blondie's leg hairs will pale into insignificance when she finds out that the two of you will be front row centre, bathed in a cloud of Eau de Peter and singing along to Mysterious Girl while waving your pants in the air.
This discussion has been closed.