Katie

Comments

• Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After 7 boob jobs,she should be listening to the doctors advice,and taking it easy for 6 weeks,not doing perfume shoots 2 days later and going abroad to do calender shoots,no wonder she's in agony,she's no spring chicken anymore,and the healing will take longer,she'll only have herself to blame when it all goes wrong..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    katie_p wrote: »
    In fairness to her, she has always said the problem she had with J & P being in the photo shoots was that they had grown old enough to realise that they were in the papers and stuff. Having the two little ones in a shoot is not inconsistent with that (though perhaps she should reconsider telling journalists what J thinks of her boobs).

I like her new look. I don't know how she could bear the old boobs, they made everything she wore look ridiculous.
    All or nothing,she can't have one rule for one set of kids and one for the other set...Plus if she has a problem with J&P,then stop plastering them all over twitter,and also keep the conversations she has with jumior PRIVATE..
  • Aurora13Aurora13 Posts: 30,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    All or nothing,she can't have one rule for one set of kids and one for the other set...Plus if she has a problem with J&P,then stop plastering them all over twitter,and also keep the conversations she has with jumior PRIVATE..

Totally hypocritical but then so are the folks that attempt to now justify it after months of lauding her for withdrawing her kids from public limelight. It's simple either support her (and others) who do it OR condemn her (and others) for doing it.
  • HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aurora13 wrote: »
    Totally hypocritical but then so are the folks that attempt to now justify it after months of lauding her for withdrawing her kids from public limelight. It's simple either support her (and others) who do it OR condemn her (and others) for doing it.

I'd be interested to know who these 'folks' are that you refer to? Are they on DS or do you mean on other messageboards?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just hope she's putting the money she made from the 2 youngest into their bank accounts.......She's giving junior and princess no privacy,she is a hypocrite,i find it creepy to think she's proud to tell the world that nine year old boys think she's fit.That private conversation with junior should have stayed private.
    Do you remember this http://www.holymoly.com/celebrity-news/katie-price-paradise-book-signing-tells-13-year-old-have-wet-dreams48594
  • Elle_JamesElle_James Posts: 855
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    I just hope she's putting the money she made from the 2 youngest into their bank accounts.......She's giving junior and princess no privacy,she is a hypocrite,i find it creepy to think she's proud to tell the world that nine year old boys think she's fit.That private conversation with junior should have stayed private.

Having watched two beautiful young women fight like hell against cancer, only to lose their fight, leaving young children motherless, I get sick to my stomach reading about this woman's self inflicted "unbelievable pain". She is an empty vessel where emotion is concerned.

Incidentally Val, I don't believe Junior said that, at least not unprompted.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elle_James wrote: »
    Having watched two beautiful young women fight like hell against cancer, only to lose their fight, leaving young children motherless, I get sick to my stomach reading about this woman's self inflicted "unbelievable pain". She is an empty vessel where emotion is concerned.

Sorry for your loss:( Didn't the Asda’s Tickled Pink campaign drop her for being insensitive..You are probably right about junior,still,at least princess tells her she is beautiful...and with a bit of a prompt,even more beautiful than emily..
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie will not stick with the small boobs, she will miss the male attention that they bought her too much. Just reading this weeks OK magazine, what a weasel that Kevin is, talking about he is overseeing the work on their new house, to make sure they are not being ripped off money wise, is he even contributing towards anything, also on why he chose Katie's best friends to sleep with, he replies that they were easy, didn't say no! Which in his opinion made them even worse friends to Katie, and it showed what kind of friends they were. What a total plonker
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I agree about junior - I was thinking about this yesterday, I have a 12 year old daughter and it was only a year ago that she was coming home telling me about boys saying about inappropriate stuff and even then I felt it was too young - I really can't see an 8 year old boy going up to his pal and saying ' your Mum is fit cuz she's got big boobs' but could be wrong of course!

Sorry to hear about your friends x
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    Katie will not stick with the small boobs, she will miss the male attention that they bought her too much. Just reading this weeks OK magazine, what a weasel that Kevin is, talking about he is overseeing the work on their new house, to make sure they are not being ripped off money wise, is he even contributing towards anything, also on why he chose Katie's best friends to sleep with, he replies that they were easy, didn't say no! Which in his opinion made them even worse friends to Katie, and it showed what kind of friends they were. What a total plonker

If they are to ever get over the affair they really need to shut up about it.

Also, is Katie really wanted by men still? Does she really have a huge male following now? I find it hard to believe anyone finds her attractive inside or out nowadays.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kev is talking,and that's only because kate's hand is up his backside.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He really is a slimy, lying little weasel isn't he, torally disgusts me. Match made in heaven
  • Elle_JamesElle_James Posts: 855
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Prostitutes!!! The cheeky, pathetic, hard faced free loading git. You're right though Val, that's got Mini Tits mark all over it, now that she's overused **** and ****.

Thanks Val and Mrs T.x.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Prostitutes!!! The cheeky, pathetic, hard faced free loading git. You're right though Val, that's got Mini Tits mark all over it, now that she's overused **** and ****.

Thanks Val and Mrs T.x.

Does he not realise that by making that kind of statement, makes him look much worse. Least prostitues are working to provide for their families, this twonk is just freeloader. I agree a match made in heaven.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Anybody that uses their children in photo shoots to make money and perpetuate the 'perfect family' myth is to be utterly condemned.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 173
    Forum Member

I think you are correct. I personally think she had them reduced as Keiron had affairs with two of her friends who both have smaller boobs. I think she had it done hoping he wouldn't stray again.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

There was no affair. Just need to make money and fill next autobiography.
    Forum Member
    There was no affair. Just need to make money and fill next autobiography.

Have their revealed this? :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Demi-Wave wrote: »
    I think you are correct. I personally think she had them reduced as Keiron had affairs with two of her friends who both have smaller boobs. I think she had it done hoping he wouldn't stray again.

That would depend on whether you believe there was any affairs, personally I do not. It was nothing more than a money making scam concocted to make her headline news.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Demi-Wave wrote: »
    Have their revealed this? :o

I think the script itself answers that question.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anybody that uses their children in photo shoots to make money and perpetuate the 'perfect family' myth is to be utterly condemned.

Not by many they are not. That is fine as long as they are consistent. Picking and choosing which celebrity and which child it is OK to 'use' smacks of agendas.

Anyway my point was much wider. It includes putting out piccies in social media as this is the prime way mags use to pick up stories. Likewise tweets seem to be the substance of articles these days.

Lastly using kids is not just about mags it is about them being employed as models and on soaps. The latter far more known than those who appear in little read chav mags.

If folks condemn mag photo shoots / piccies on social media / modelling / acting etc then fine. But picking and choosing when it is OK for a child to be used for financial gain again smacks of agendas.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That would depend on whether you believe there was any affairs, personally I do not. It was nothing more than a money making scam concocted to make her headline news.

SNAP.
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

What a complete moron he is. At least he and his wife are well matched. Both morons. Like others have said I am beginning to think these affairs are all made up.
    Forum Member

Another wedding to a man she is already married to? :o They really do not need to have their vows renewed.