Options

Live Audiences: Celeb Watch

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 669
Forum Member
✭✭
Hi,

Apologies if this has been discussed elsewhere but I thought it'd be interesting to have a thread to see who we can see blagging a ticket or two to the live shows throughout the series.

Did anyone notice anyone of note last night? It was surprising. I only clocked Darcey and Chris Hollins' parents.

x x x x x

Comments

• Options
    katie_pkatie_p Posts: 10,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I read somewhere that one celeb was under the impression that the free tickets available to any random celeb have been stopped. It kind of looked that way last night- obviously the two you mentioned have connections to the show so wouldn't apply.

It was nice to see what looked like general public getting the front row seats, or even if it was just family and friends of the show stars. It always winds me up to see random celebs concealing yawns in the best seats.
  • Options
    XassyXassy Posts: 9,365
    Forum Member
    I saw Kara Tointon from Eastenders.
  • Options
    spider9spider9 Posts: 4,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I saw Matt Cutler's brother in the front row but I don't think that counts as a celebrity.
  • Options
    peaceablegenie2peaceablegenie2 Posts: 13,202
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Christine Bleakley will be there tonight
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I imagine Christine might be a guest of Rav, and Kara a guest of Natalie or Ricky G?

Hopefully the contestants have been given a couple of guest tickets per show and told that's it, rather than an open invitation to bring as many celebs as they can chase up!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    spider9 wrote: »
    I saw Matt Cutler's brother in the front row but I don't think that counts as a celebrity.

He's hot, isn't he?! :p
  • Options
    arddunolarddunol Posts: 12,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Darcey will be judging at some point so it is reasonable to see her there regularly.
  • Options
    Force TenForce Ten Posts: 7,988
    Forum Member
    It was a refreshing change not to see wall to wall celebrities there because their Agent thinks it's a good place to be seen. At last the BBC seem to have taken on board all the complaints about the licence fee paying public not being able to get tickets.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I saw a few lookalikes but didn't see any celebs. Well done BBC! I better get tickets this year because I've basically convinced myself I'm getting them. Picked out my outfit already (sad!) :o
  • Options
    LennieLennie Posts: 25,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I saw Carley Stenson (Steph from Hollyoaks) behind Bruno and Alesha, mostly their for Ricky Whittle her boyfriend and also Ali Bastian her friend from Hollyoaks as well
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,636
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think I saw Shirley Ballas sat there too (if not, she has a damn good lookalike!)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    laurab88 wrote: »
    I think I saw Shirley Ballas sat there too (if not, she has a damn good lookalike!)

I'm sure she was there, after all, she did choreograph the dance. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,636
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mark Foster and Christine Bleakley.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hannah Waterman (crying with laughter at her hubby's dancing :D)