Options

What have you done today?

Comments

• Options
    vosnevosne Posts: 14,131
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Watched incredible athletes, acted as photographer's assistant, cooked fish and shellfish, drank spectacularly good wine.

Is pished. Hoorah.
  • Options
    darkthunder35darkthunder35 Posts: 5,016
    Forum Member
    Well if anyone was interested about dilemma yesterday, I was chatting to my friend on the phone and let slip I like her, she hung up on me:o

Oh, and went to work - had a really stressful day, and now just want to kill someone.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 611
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Worked a 12 hour shift, got home did some sexting with other half in Birmingham, watched big brother on sky plus. All good.
  • Options
    SilvioDanteSilvioDante Posts: 2,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got up circa 10.30am, coffee & a banana, some French Toast, showered, ironed t-shirt, off to work. Drank 2 whiskies at work (its ok i don't operate machinery, hic). Home by 5pm, nice cooked dinner, red wine, bit of tv(crap), a tug(groovy) and et voila, here i be
  • Options
    MoonyMoony Posts: 15,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Had a Chinese, watched despicable me 2, realised I have been spending far too much time on DS and its getting a bit too weird round here of late - so emailed the mods to delete my account.

Had some good debates (and some bad ones)........but its time to move on.

See Ya ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    not done much, apart from getting some washing done and trying to dry it..Was on line as its very windy, but then it rained :(, so now its all over the house lol, and on the clothes airer ,, got little heater on now to dry it :D

Yes outdoor washing lines are not for UK. I sympathise.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Moony wrote: »
    Had a Chinese, watched despicable me 2, realised I have been spending far too much time on DS and its getting a bit too weird round here of late - so emailed the mods to delete my account.

Had some good debates (and some bad ones)........but its time to move on.

See Ya ;)

Wow don't go Moony!
  • Options
    Mumof3Mumof3 Posts: 4,529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Been to watch the World Semi-Finals women's hockey (USA v Italy, Argentina v China, England v Australia). With my 12yr old who was stoked to get Kate Walsh's autograph, - GB & England captain.
  • Options
    christina83christina83 Posts: 11,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wokeup at 10am, had a cup of tea in bed. Fell back asleep and stayed in bed until about 3pm with a stupid hangover. Got up at 3pm, and lazed around most of the day and tonight I managed to get some work done.
  • Options
    TardisSteveTardisSteve Posts: 8,077
    Forum Member
    had my hair cut, went to angel in Islington to finds out where exactly my Job Interview is tomorrow, i found out, luckily not too far from Angel Underground Station
  • Options
    bazzaroobazzaroo Posts: 6,848
    Forum Member
    Anti-fouled a boat i'm trying to find a buyer for, priced up a couple of jobs, caught up with paperwork.
  • Options
    cjsmummycjsmummy Posts: 11,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Spent half the day in dentist waiting room due to delays.:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    cjsmummy wrote: »
    Spent half the day in dentist waiting room due to delays.:(

oh dear, hope you got on ok :p

I worked and walked abit this morning..then went straight to Tesco got afew bits walked home with heavy bags :D then went back to work, came home for tea, then watched the soaps, and now on here :p
  • Options
    HaloJoeHaloJoe Posts: 13,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Took my grandad to hospital, then watched Only Fools And Horses with him for a couple of hours, was cool :cool:

Having a few beers now, lovely :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,924
    Forum Member
    HaloJoe wrote: »
    Took my grandad to hospital, then watched Only Fools And Horses with him for a couple of hours, was cool :cool:

Having a few beers now, lovely :D

Hope your grandad is ok Joe.
  • Options
    SilvioDanteSilvioDante Posts: 2,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stayed in and looked after our dog who is poorly. Made a cheese toastie, ironed clothes for work, had 2 mini fillet burgers & a fries from KFC, went to work, home now with a glass of red, said goodnight to dog.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,478
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Son said he'd buy me lunch so we went to the Moon under Water in Leicester Square for a Wetherspoon's curry. Last of the big spenders my son! Came home and ironed stuff for work tomorrow. That's basically it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 40
    Forum Member
    Not much, as I've had a horrendous migraine all day. Not fun :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    woke up, sat around, slept, woke up again, sat around, took painkillers and watched and read a lot of Game of Thrones. A good day other than the sciatica!
  • Options
    BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member
    Here on this site, on a day off. :o:(

When I should have been doing some studying. :mad:
  • Options
    CrazyLoopCrazyLoop Posts: 31,148
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yesterday I went on the train to see a friend of mine & her daughter. Had a lot of fun & we didn't just stay indoors the whole time either which was fun.

Have relaxed & had a nap since getting home hence why I feel so wide awake now :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    oh dear, hope you got on ok :p

I worked and walked abit this morning..then went straight to Tesco got afew bits walked home with heavy bags :D then went back to work, came home for tea, then watched the soaps, and now on here :p

Got a temporary crown eventually, thank fk my MIL was around to take care of the little ones!:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sat in my dentists room posting away on here. Clean forgot about my patients. Ah well, bugger it. I get paid anyway :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vosne wrote: »
    Sat in my dentists room posting away on here. Clean forgot about my patients. Ah well, bugger it. I get paid anyway :)

Bwahahahahaha. Cunny funt.:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cjsmummy wrote: »
    Bwahahahahaha. Cunny funt.:p

Ooops! :eek: