Ray_SmithRay_Smith Posts: 1,372
Forum Member
✭✭✭
She's quiet and not over-the-top.

She hasn't made a fool of herself.

She doesn't argue.

She was ill (the sympathy factor will win her some votes) :D

She seems normal.

Perhaps she's a bit dull dull but after previous CBB winners like Chantelle Houghton and Charlotte Crosy, the viewers will want someone normal to take the crown. So I predict Sam to win. :)

Comments

• StrangeStrange Posts: 14,952
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think jim has it in the bag now
  • chickseechicksee Posts: 1,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It would certainly be a yard stick for future housemates if she does win, say and do nothing for a month and win.
  • redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ray_Smith wrote: »

She doesn't argue.

She seems normal.

Perhaps she's a bit dull dull but after previous CBB winners like Chantelle Houghton and Charlotte Crosy, the viewers will want someone normal to take the crown. So I predict Sam to win. :)

please god, say it aint so
  • John_TraynorJohn_Traynor Posts: 268
    Forum Member

She doesn't argue.

She seems normal.

Normal??
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    chicksee wrote: »
    It would certainly be a yard stick for future housemates if she does win, say and do nothing for a month and win.

Lmao!!!!!

I like sam.. But she is so dull, I keep forgetting she is there sometimes
  • domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member
    She should be booted out if the claims are true that she keeps being taken to hospital.

She has hardly been part of the show, so shouldn't even be in the final IMO.
  • XXRunXXXXRunXX Posts: 2,485
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope not I feel sorry for the girl, but she hasn't done enough to win we have hardly seen her!
  • SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't see why she would be anyone's favourite. It can't be because she is the most likeable or nicest in there because we haven't seen enough of her to form that opinion.
  • hunkydoryhunkydory Posts: 3,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    not being mean she comes across a nice person but has'nt brought a lot to the show so hope she's not the winner
  • Ray_SmithRay_Smith Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It won't be Jim. He hates most women. Younger female viewers won't vote for lobster face Jim.

Ollie... hmm... perhaps second place?

Luisa - no chance. She isn't that appealing to men and women. Perhaps toddlers like her? :p

Dappy - nah, perhaps third place but not winner material. I think his earlier behaviour with Luisa - the big argument - sort of ruined his chances of winning.

Lee - LOL. The love rat as winner? Impossible. (I hope so!)

Casey - nope. Too manipulative, too much playing the game to be liked enough to win the show.

So I think Sam has it.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope not, she's done nothing to warrant it.
  • klawklaw Posts: 1,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Silly thread is silly.
  • FirewalkerFirewalker Posts: 2,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If she was replaced by a cardboard cut out dont think many would notice
  • jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jim and Luisa will be the last two standing. Sam will be 4th and Ollie 3rd. Lee or Casey will go tonight. Dappy might squeeze in somewhere between the others but won't win.
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Regrettably Jim Davidson has it in the bag.

Sam, no chance imo. Dull as dull can be. Maybe she needed to attend hospital to have the splinters removed from her posterior.

What a dreadful waste of a housemate.:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jeanoj wrote: »
    Jim and Luisa will be the last two standing. Sam will be 4th and Ollie 3rd. Lee or Casey will go tonight. Dappy might squeeze in somewhere between the others but won't win.

I have seen this in a booze-fueled vision, and also I read some Nostramadicus (ages ago but it makes sense now) and this is fact.

You can't argue with facts. Or if you do you look daft. Do you want to look daft because I don't.
  • Rough DiamondRough Diamond Posts: 2,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sam is more aware of the cameras than anyone in that house she does reality TV for a living,she has hardly opened her mouth since being in the house or cooked and cleaned as far as we have seen, all she has done is cuddle up to Linda and played the game by sitting on the fence, I dont even think she has been a team player, she is looking after number one I would put my wages on Sam not winning but I would have said the same thing about last years winner:)
  • DianeDiane Posts: 1,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would be daft if she won after contributing nothing to the show.

Cant believe anyone would vote for her
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She cannot win on her pre-existing fan-base alone, and has done nothing in the house - of the gruesome twosome Ollie is going to finish higher than Sam - especially when she didn't say one word to help him when he went to bully Poor Lulu for singing a song, as she was perfectly entitled to do.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She doesn't argue.

She seems normal.

Louisa or jim for me
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not according to the latest odds she won't.

Jim Davidson 4/9
    Ollie Locke 5
    Dappy 17/2
    Luisa Zissman 18
    Sam Faiers 25
  • MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That girl who looks like a shop window dummy? The girl whose one skill has come to the fore in the "behave like a statue and do nothing" task?
    No, she won't win.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MargMck wrote: »
    That girl who looks like a shop window dummy? The girl whose one skill has come to the fore in the "behave like a statue and do nothing" task?
    No, she won't win.

Ha :D
  • MarkrenMarkren Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Sam or Ollie win this then they might aswell pack the whole show up. Because you don't have to do nothing to win it. The people that actually carry the show (Lee, Jim, Luisa) deserve to win it.
  • bobbydbobbyd Posts: 3,388
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's nailed this freeze task.