Options

EastEnders:Thurs 29th May-David's Sky has turned black as he's having a Heart Attack

Comments

• Options
    Dan-BevisDan-Bevis Posts: 12,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kitkat1971 wrote: »
    Sorry how was Rebecca being a bitch? She pointed out that it was disrespectful to be playing games and watching tv whilst their Grandad was having a heart attack and their Cancer stricken Gran was missing. That you shouldn't take and use somebody's else's property without asking permission first. Finally that she wanted an apology for Tiffany going on about a sensitive subject (her parents) when she doesn't know what is going on and Rebecca had asked her to stop several times.

As far as i'm concerned, she wasn't being a bitch, just finally trying to teach TiFfany some manners and social boundaries. Something that should have been done years ago.

Well said.
  • Options
    Ice dragon1Ice dragon1 Posts: 19,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dan2008 wrote: »
    David is in tomorrows episode which starts at the earlier time of 7:30pm

There is only 6 characters tomorrow (1 is a guest star)

Preview

I like a small characters episode. Plus guest star you say hmm.
  • Options
    dan2008dan2008 Posts: 37,281
    Forum Member
    Yes
    vald wrote: »
    I see the old bat's still sulking ^_^
    >:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    WTF is wrong with Carol, I get she has cancer but making out that David is the bad guy..errr can't you see he has had a heart attack >:( she's such a moany cow >:(

What happened to Shirley drowning Mick, has it all been forgotten :confused:

Ok, I now despise all of Carols grandkids.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    priscilla wrote: »
    What happened to Shirley drowning Mick, has it all been forgotten :confused:

He forgave her, literally saying that she wasn't a mum [and shouldn't have been]. Of course, we know better...

It was a rather quick, filler-feeling scene in a proceeding episode, so it's no wonder some might have missed it.
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    >:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(

Horrible woman....she deserves to be called worse. I hope he does die now and she gets to feel guilty for the rest of her days.

Watch your blood pressure :p
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,051
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    This week of eastenders hasn't been great.

More importantly it's the first non Lucy murder main story focus weeks.

For that reason alone it needed to be better
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,051
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

I will say kelvin carpenter visits, just to stay with a completely random visitor theme again:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    Horrible woman....she deserves to be called worse. I hope he does die now and she gets to feel guilty for the rest of her days.

She was such a bitch tonight, her attitude to what happened to David was uncalled for . I see how she was allowed to throw a strop and accuse David of all sorts but when he reacts to it she gets angry >:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    This week of eastenders hasn't been great.

More importantly it's the first non Lucy murder main story focus weeks.

For that reason alone it needed to be better
    I disagree. It's been a fairly strong week and past years against BGT has usually been filler.

There is some twists to the lucy plot next week.

If she dies I will never forgive you :(

My Blood Pressure is fine thanks :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    Dan-Bevis wrote: »
    He forgave her, literally saying that she wasn't a mum [and shouldn't have been]. Of course, we know better...

It was a rather quick, filler-feeling scene in a proceeding episode, so it's no wonder some might have missed it.

• Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What did david say to her that caused her to run off?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes
    I mean a non cast member :(

Mr Frank CavendishSimon Hepworth
  • Options
    SelenaSelena Posts: 29,604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    I thought Monday and Tuesdays episodes were great. Tonight's not so much but i'm interested in seeing what happens between David and Carol tomorrow. So the episode must have done its job.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fredster wrote: »

That dying would've been a relief [obviously directed at her].

I'm not really surprised on David's part - Carol can dish it out, but she can't take it back...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 51
    Forum Member
    I used to like Carol but not now :(
  • Options
    vestachellesvestachelles Posts: 439
    Forum Member
    fredster wrote: »

He said he thought he was going to die and he was glad (ie. wouldn't miss her).
  • Options
    BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    I mean a non cast member :(

Mr Frank CavendishSimon Hepworth

Who is he? Does anyone know?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    Bella_1211 wrote: »
    I used to like Carol but not now :(

She's always been grumpy/moany but tonight she took her bitchiness to a whole new level. Poor David, he can never do anything right, he should waste his time on someone who thinks he would do such a thing.
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,274
    Forum Member
    Baban wrote: »
    Who is he? Does anyone know?

Mick's father. ;-)
  • Options
    AngelicPrincessAngelicPrincess Posts: 7,434
    Forum Member
    Yes
    Sonia yet again proves she is the "nurse" nobody wants to be treated by. An ambulance can use blue lights/sirens to get there faster and get priority as you don't have to explain as you pull them in. And why was she calling Carol? First thing you do if you have to take them via car is call the hospital first to let them know your coming. That's more important than everything. Then you call Carol and moving him without oxygen she really is a crap nurse. Between this and her lack of basic cancer knowledge lets hope nobody gets her treatment.
    Carol was so OTT about her own illness before she was even diagnosed that she kicks off when he as a laugh. Well that's good surely? He should be stressing himself more sobbing over you wedding. Selfish much? No wonder the poor bloke was relieved. Very important not to stress a heart patient yes even more than a cancer patient, so what does she do? Has a go at him because heaven forbid he laughed off a very scary experience with his daughter and to be step daughter. Jog on Carol.

Ian and Carol was nice. Both were likeable. I liked when Carol left Ian and all she could hear was Ian shouting "Sharon!" obviously just discovered the broken door. And Carol's little smile at the normality of it. I know why Sharon reacted the way she did. When she saw something similar it was Mark Fowler trying to kill himself and she talked him round after searching for him (amazing scene for those who haven't seen it). Nice one Sharon for mentioning Denise. Someone needed too hey Ian?

Butcher kids scene was awful, Max just about saved it. But not quite.

Oh and all this poor Shirl, evil Stan. Far as I am concerned Tim West is the best thing about them. Maybe one day Shirley will get her comeuppance but I don't see it anytime soon. Team Stan.

And I think Honey is remarrying and moving abroad. Poor Billy. Loved the interaction between Janet and Lexi back at the house ultra cute.
  • Options
    doormouse1doormouse1 Posts: 5,431
    Forum Member
    kitkat1971 wrote: »
    Sorry how was Rebecca being a bitch? She pointed out that it was disrespectful to be playing games and watching tv whilst their Grandad was having a heart attack and their Cancer stricken Gran was missing. That you shouldn't take and use somebody's else's property without asking permission first. Finally that she wanted an apology for Tiffany going on about a sensitive subject (her parents) when she doesn't know what is going on and Rebecca had asked her to stop several times.

As far as i'm concerned, she wasn't being a bitch, just finally trying to teach TiFfany some manners and social boundaries. Something that should have been done years ago.

Well said.
    She wasn't being a bitch at all.
  • Options
    EveT1991EveT1991 Posts: 12,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    priscilla wrote: »
    She's always been grumpy/moany but tonight she took her bitchiness to a whole new level. Poor David, he can never do anything right, he should waste his time on someone who thinks he would do such a thing.

Would you axe Carol if you were EP?
  • Options
    VioletSummersVioletSummers Posts: 1,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Carol can dish it out but she can't take it can she?

C "I think I had a narrow escape"
    D "Snap"
    C *looks offended, puts on a 'how dare you' face.
  • Options
    SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,940
    Forum Member
    Yes
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    Everyone knows Princess Tiffany can do what she wants. Rebecca should have bowed down to her younger cousin :D

Well the actress did play the role of the young Queen Elizabeth I in The Other Boleyn Girl. :D