Question of Sport Super Sarurday

2»

Comments

• Options
    EStaffs90EStaffs90 Posts: 13,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dear BBC,

I wasted 40mins of my life yesterday watching this crap. I want them back.

Yours,
    Emily
  • Options
    degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    dans_t16s wrote: »
    Absolute tripe. An insult to the QOS name.
    Please don't tell me this is the new format.
    Old style QOS has been going decades and if it ain't broke don't fx it.

This doesn't belong on BBC1 prime time.

If the BBC want a comedic sports quiz then they should bring back Do They Think It's All Over, and not this drivel.
    Have you watched QoS recently? It's nothing like what it used to be like. It's full of parlour games and stupid gimmicks instead of being a sports quiz.

ALOTO is different because that's set out to be less serious and not as much as a quiz show but QoS seems to be trying to be more like it.
  • Options
    zoepaulpennyzoepaulpenny Posts: 15,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    write to the BBC.. complain... showing total shit..yet again.. Matthew made it worse.. he was soooooo boring..
  • Options
    Nick GNick G Posts: 1,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    degsyhufc wrote: »
    Have you watched QoS recently? It's nothing like what it used to be like. It's full of parlour games and stupid gimmicks instead of being a sports quiz.

ALOTO is different because that's set out to be less serious and not as much as a quiz show but QoS seems to be trying to be more like it.

You are right. QOS is utterly past its sell by date and the only logical reason for it continuing is to give Sue Barker something to do for the other 50 weeks of the year.
  • Options
    northladnorthlad Posts: 1,823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have had to turn this off after 10 mins.It is worse than any childrens programme i have ever seen,the lot of them are idiots,talk about dumbing down.
  • Options
    clm2071clm2071 Posts: 6,644
    Forum Member
    northlad wrote: »
    Have had to turn this off after 10 mins.It is worse than any childrens programme i have ever seen,the lot of them are idiots,talk about dumbing down.

How can you not enjoy Extreme Parallel Parking?

And dont tell me that Phil Tufnell picking a scarf off a wall didnt float your boat just a little bit :):)
  • Options
    sianlovescatssianlovescats Posts: 1,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tonight’s cringe-fest is headed by Gethin Jones who keeps getting caught looking at the camera.......and if he isn’t doing that he’s posing....like a prat. And before anyone says I’m obsessed with watching him, it’s not that....it’s just that I’m in the mood for a good old cringey evening of television! Haha....and I’m Welsh....and that makes me cringe even more!
  • Options
    redvers36redvers36 Posts: 4,895
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is really poor isn't it?
  • Options
    Gill PGill P Posts: 21,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I watched it this week and quite enjoyed it. Gethin did well on the bike and I thought Anton was a bit irrelevant!
  • Options
    BryanandLucBryanandLuc Posts: 1,056
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dans_t16s wrote: »
    Absolute tripe. An insult to the QOS name.
    Please don't tell me this is the new format.
    Old style QOS has been going decades and if it ain't broke don't fx it.

This doesn't belong on BBC1 prime time.

If the BBC want a comedic sports quiz then they should bring back Do They Think It's All Over, and not this drivel.

DTTIAO was very good, whatever happened to Nick Hancock?
    Wasn't there some suggestion that Gary Linekars team had seen the answers
  • Options
    degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    It does seem to have challenges very similar to A League of Their Own - only slightly more childish in some cases.

That said, i'm not sure how many new challenges for celebs could be thought up.

ALOTO had a heat sensor with the water bath to show how cold the body gets when the person gets out.