Comments

• Deleted_User381237831Deleted_User381237831 Posts: 7,902
    Forum Member
    and if you bring back Spangles as well you can be Prime Minister for ever

.....and Jolly Ranchers :D
  • TelevisionUserTelevisionUser Posts: 41,404
    Forum Member
    STOP Telling Me How to Vote!

I agree with that sentiment; it should be up to each individual how they vote after considering the merits and policies of the different parties.

The really important thing is that you go out and exercise your right to freely vote which way you choose to (even if it means spoiling the ballot paper with "to hell with the lot of them"). It is not a right that people enjoy in Burma, China or Zimbabwe.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vote for Murdoch......:) :):)
  • Mark SmithMark Smith Posts: 2,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Half the posts on this forum are lies, claiming that x party will do this or that or cut this or that as if it's the truth. Of course people are entitled to their opinions but when they dress it up as if it's fact and have nothing to back it up with it just makes me so mad.

Vote for who you think will do the best job, not against who you think will do the worst job, but most importantly just go and use your vote, you might have 5 years, or 6 months, before you get another chance.;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20,096
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed. People should make their own personal decesion who to vote for and not be convinced by anybody. Whatever the election result will be, will be and all voters from all parties who feel the need to dictate to people who they should & shouldn't vote need to come to terms with that.