Stacey Soloman Pregnant - Congrats

13»

Comments

• Scottish_girlScottish_girl Posts: 5,786
    Forum Member
    Three years is NOT long term. If she carried on having a child every third year by a different man by the time she's 40 that's.... another 6 kids in addition to the 1 +1 she has already.... just saying...

I would disagree, in my eyes three years is a long term relationship and there are plenty of couples in the public eye I can think of who had babies before they reached 3 years. She seems happy and settles with her partner and from what I can see she keeps the details of it private. I'm happy to be proven wrong.

In an ideal world you get married then have children, but life doesn't work out that way always. Was Stacey expected to remain with and marry her child's father just because there is a child involved? She is pregnant by her partner of 3 years not a one night stand, not someone she just met!
    And as for being scared of telling her partner, well that's not that uncommon. I was terrified and excited of telling my ex when I was pregnant and that was planned! It was just such a life changing thing so I don't think anyone can judge the state of her relationship based on one comment because we don't know what their relationship is like.

And as for the last point true as it might be, Stacey doesn't come across as someone who wants to have baby after baby for column inches.
  • KidPokerKidPoker Posts: 4,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will she be feeding it Iceland ready meals "Oooh yum!" :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would disagree, in my eyes three years is a long term relationship ...

But the main issue, as I said above, is not the three years so far with the relationship it is whether the father will be around for the next 16-18-20 years to raise the child... End of...
  • Scottish_girlScottish_girl Posts: 5,786
    Forum Member
    But the main issue, as I said above, is not the three years so far with the relationship it is whether the father will be around for the next 16-18-20 years to raise the child... End of...

But they are in a committed relationship that suggests that is the plan?:confused:

I really don't get the point you are making. You could apply that to the majority of relationships then before deciding to have a child? Stacey has said she wants to spend her life with her partner, that to me suggests that she has the best of intentions and we can assume thats her partners intentions. But considering we hear very little from him it's a bit judgemental to speculate on what their plans are!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What's the big deal? Women get pregnant everyday.

God I so agree! And why do people feel she will be great and send their love? All so fake! For all we know she could lock her kids under the stairs.
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrs Jones wrote: »
    God I so agree! And why do people feel she will be great and send their love? All so fake! For all we know she could lock her kids under the stairs.

And for all we know anyone of the people posting on this thread could be a serial killer. But rather than judging on what COULD happen, it's better to judge on what we see, what I see is Stacey as a humble and talented young woman who is a great mother.
  • lovely_ladylovely_lady Posts: 424
    Forum Member
    unclekevo wrote: »
    And for all we know anyone of the people posting on this thread could be a serial killer. But rather than judging on what COULD happen, it's better to judge on what we see, what I see is Stacey as a humble and talented young woman who is a great mother.

Sick bucket please.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,204
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulations Stacey :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sick bucket please.

And what an ironic username you seem to have, you're just the epitome of a lovely lady. :rolleyes:
  • PADDY75PADDY75 Posts: 785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    unclekevo wrote: »
    And what an ironic username you seem to have, you're just the epitome of a lovely lady. :rolleyes:

Well, she's still slightly more charming than that loon Superbeast.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23
    Forum Member
    Poor child if it inherits her brain and horse face.... however she seems a nice girl so i wish her well...
  • LaceyLouelle3LaceyLouelle3 Posts: 9,682
    Forum Member
    K!nkyJ wrote: »
    Poor child if it inherits her brain and horse face.... however she seems a nice girl so i wish her well...

She's actually quite smart from what I've read about her. I think she's quite shy though and her nervousness makes her seem a bit dim.
  • BanditaBandita Posts: 3,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some lovely high horse comments here. OMG I had two accidents but I was married and they do have the same father so is this OK? They are now well grown up and we are all close, even their Dad and me who horror of horrors aren't together any more. They were grown up when we split now is this long enough? We thought it was for keeps but alas not. There's nothing to think Stacey will continue to have a whole squad of kids she seems the sort to like having a career, but what would I know?:confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    Has she had the baby yet ? All is quiet with her at the minute
  • millymilly Posts: 5,871
    Forum Member
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    Has she had the baby yet ? All is quiet with her at the minute
    Not sure,think she had another little boy,if i'm wrong,someone will correct me lol
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,956
    Forum Member
    Yeah she had a baby boy. Link
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    aww congrats to them all :)
  • millymilly Posts: 5,871
    Forum Member
    mimicole wrote: »
    Thanks for that...i knew i heard it somewhere..
  • guernseysnailguernseysnail Posts: 18,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mimicole wrote: »

I thought he was called Link, until I looked at your post properly!...:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought he was called Link, until I looked at your post properly!...:D

:D LMAO