Coronation Street - Suspension of Reality (Part 7)

1210211212213214216»

Comments

• Paul254Paul254 Posts: 608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was it not obvious to anyone that steve was the mystery buyer as he emerged from back with Stella when she said she had just sold it?
  • BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member
    Tigermama wrote: »
    Eyes rolled :rolleyes:, arms folded :mad:, hair tossed :confused:, "Oh, Steeeeve!" in long-suffering voice.:cry:

Yep, she'll be really grateful.

Poor Steve. He should get with Mary, she would appreciate him.
    If someone bought me a pub, I'd be estatic.

Miss Hell has other ideas. :mad: :rolleyes:
    Not sure whether this is strictly a SOR, but I did think that "a couple of days" for a DNA test response was rather quick.......
    A myth that paternity tests take forever. They can be done fairly quickly, provided you pay more money for the service.
  • Janet43Janet43 Posts: 8,008
    Forum Member
    If someone bought me a pub, I'd be estatic.

Miss Hell has other ideas. :mad: :rolleyes:

A myth that paternity tests take forever. They can be done fairly quickly, provided you pay more money for the service.
    Don't think posting the specimens on Friday evening and getting the results on Sunday though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    heiker wrote: »
    Had to laugh at the fact that a £100 furniture sweetener sealed the deal :D

I understood it as that Steve had already made an offer for the furniture and she wanted £100 more, not £100 in total. He said "I have made you a very reasonable offer" she said "No you have made me a very silly offer, I want at least £100 more". She would not describe the sale price of the pub as silly for the sake of £100. More reasonable to expect she was talking only about the furniture.
  • jsmith99jsmith99 Posts: 20,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    amysmum wrote: »
    I understood it as that Steve had already made an offer for the furniture and she wanted £100 more, not £100 in total. He said "I have made you a very reasonable offer" she said "No you have made me a very silly offer, I want at least £100 more". She would not describe the sale price of the pub as silly for the sake of £100. More reasonable to expect she was talking only about the furniture.

Steve should have offered her £500 less. If she turned it down, she could take it all with her. No wonder he's a flop as a businessman.
  • Billy244Billy244 Posts: 21,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is Michelle going to be doing cartwheels with delight tomorrow night when Steve breaks the news about buying them the Rovers or are we in for a strop?.
    In fact more to the point is this how Liz gets back?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 101
    Forum Member
    Michelle initially sees herself as sole landlady.....then Liz turns up and Steve divulges Liz has 50% share. But they end up pally enough as joint landladies. The writers then have them both making Steve's life a misery in an attempt at putting a comedy spin on the situation. And a new character in street becomes Liz's toyboy.
  • KrstiKrsti Posts: 312
    Forum Member
    Why, apart from Katie and Faye do non of the characters have friends? I know Steve has Lloyd and Michelle has Carla but they are family and/or work colleagues, Leanne, Maria Fizz aerm to have no one apart from their partners and yet when ever there is an engagement, wedding, party it is full of people no one has ever seen all acting like their best mates.
  • Billy244Billy244 Posts: 21,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Michelle initially sees herself as sole landlady.....then Liz turns up and Steve divulges Liz has 50% share. But they end up pally enough as joint landladies. The writers then have them both making Steve's life a misery in an attempt at putting a comedy spin on the situation. And a new character in street becomes Liz's toyboy.

Thanks Charles for that info I normally don't necessarily want to know the storylines ahead but this time I went for it should be good.
  • jsmith99jsmith99 Posts: 20,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does michelle have a Personal Licence? Does steve? He might be able to get one, despite his criminal record. Every licensed premises has to have someone with a personal licence on the premises while alcohol is being served.
  • Hildas HairnetHildas Hairnet Posts: 643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Janet43 wrote: »
    Don't think posting the specimens on Friday evening and getting the results on Sunday though.

I may have missed something but didn't David only send off Lily's swab ?
This discussion has been closed.