Options

They're all laughing at Jordan!!

13»

Comments

• Options
    JennyukJennyuk Posts: 20,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its like a low buget remake of Dumb & Dumber. Now which programme will KP or Alex try next so that they get closeure. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    May be its the only time he bonked her. I read somewhere before she went into the jungle, that he said they had not had sex for six weeks.

I get the impression she doesn't really like sex at all, just uses it as a weapon to draw her prey in. Then once she's got them in her web, her legs are clamped shut.
  • Options
    ChoccyCaroleChoccyCarole Posts: 8,867
    Forum Member
    I hope he completely finishes with her

She has no refinement ~as well as being nasty BORING useless and sickening
  • Options
    gipsycalistagipsycalista Posts: 449
    Forum Member
    Had to laugh at Stephen who was quite clearly sending Alex up when he said he could see him on billboards as the next James Bond .

Alex was so excited and said that's exactly the acting job he wants- to be James Bond.

Where does he get off thinking he is some adored, famous actor. The guy is deluded.

I want to be Julia Roberts but it ain't gonna happen.

He'd better get back in his cage before he swivels on his nose. The dork.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,238
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    milly wrote: »
    He really can't keep his mouth shut can he lol..

No he can't, for someone who's not supposed to say a lot, he sure says a lot
  • Options
    Sun_BeamSun_Beam Posts: 11,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lets face it, you'd need to be absolutely hammered to do the nasty with Pwicey - but he's since sobered up, so he's clearly a money-grabbing, fame-seeking delusional muppet! :D

We ALL know he was on his way to Oz for one reason only -to propose to Jordan on I'm A Celebrity..... the NOTW journo interviewed him and is pissed that Alex has since lied about it all. Plus, new! magazine was the last magazine to interview him before he jetted off, and asked him a lot of questions about his planned proposal and engagement ring - I know, I actually read it in work! :o

Whatever the score is between them, and regarding his appearance in the CBB house, it's clear to see they're BOTH all about the money and fame, and the pair of them make me sick because of the way they go about their grubby business! :mad:
    Originally posted by newwoman
    I get the impression she doesn't really like sex at all, just uses it as a weapon to draw her prey in. Then once she's got them in her web, her legs are clamped shut.

All I know is that she needs her bloody mouth clamped and a bag put over her head! :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 876
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Oops. Her shy & retiring reputation will be ruined! ;)

Hard to know with KP, whether she's loving the mentions she's getting in the house or not? More than likely, she probably sees it all as keeping her in the public eye = a good thing.

With the lousy viewing figures CBB is getting now, it's hardly going to keep her "in the public eye", is it??
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    darling wrote: »
    I wish I could agree. I see a fame-hungry, ego maniac with a horrible orange body which he keeps on flaunting. Aargh!

Totally agree! He is a real creep!
  • Options
    What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ratzakli wrote: »
    With the lousy viewing figures CBB is getting now, it's hardly going to keep her "in the public eye", is it??

It gives her more fodder to hook stories onto for the tabloids, she also then is filmed in her reality show and has to have new storylines for that, she will also trade the media inches she has in the UK to persuade others abroad that that means she is interesting and try to get work there. KP is a very very canny and astute businesswoman. I think she could sell ice to eskimos and Alex is not stupid re the media either despite the fact that like KP he is not informed about much else. In one way I admire them as they are doing the best to exploit what they have and they know their business.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Had to laugh at Stephen who was quite clearly sending Alex up when he said he could see him on billboards as the next James Bond .

Alex was so excited and said that's exactly the acting job he wants- to be James Bond.

Where does he get off thinking he is some adored, famous actor. The guy is deluded.

I want to be Julia Roberts but it ain't gonna happen.

He'd better get back in his cage before he swivels on his nose. The dork.

I remember that and yes, you could tell that Alex took it all in. You could almost see the cogs in his little brain whirring round in exitment.
    He didn't waste any time crawling up to Ivana either after he was told she took younger lovers who always ended up with a few million or more dollars in the bank.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,822
    Forum Member
    shagged her the first night? eurgh
  • Options
    darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    Bluesowner wrote: »
    I have no time for her at all, but it seems as though she`s met her equal as far as relationships go. (If it`s even a genuine one that is, and they`re not just using each other for the headlines.)

No-one talks about anyone like that, especially on tv, if they`ve got any real feelings of love and respect, for the other person.

They suit each other perfectly...

Couldn't agree more. :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,944
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    and the dumb plank even gave the date, and on live feed he also apparently agreed with Dane that she was very drunk that night,
  • Options
    Forum Member
    and the dumb plank even gave the date, and on live feed he also apparently agreed with Dane that she was very drunk that night,

"Completely hammered" according to Dane. So he got in there sharpish! Nice bloke.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,944
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    darling wrote: »
    "Completely hammered" according to Dane. So he got in there sharpish! Nice bloke.

and the smug smirk on the neanderthals face as if it was something to be proud of
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its nothing Jordan hasn't done herself.... Gareth Gates etc
  • Options
    IdlecatIdlecat Posts: 4,237
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jem19876 wrote: »
    What might be even worse is Dane being thought of as a fairly decent and articulate bloke, after all of the abuse she gave him over the years. Considering the mileage she has got out of leaking the sex tape and interviews where she described their sex and the state of his private parts, she will struggle to take the moral high ground about anything Alex will say. Not that it will stop her from trying. For some reason it's more socially acceptable for women to talk graphically about sex with men. We are told they are empowered or some other guff. When a man talks about a woman in the same way he's a disgusting cad.
    Ha ha, I watched the re-run of the Jordan programme on Living TV a few days ago and loved the bit at the football match in brighton where the bloke following her about (Richard) went up to Dane and asked him about Jordan - he called her a **** c**t,
    Richard told Jordan who stropped across to Dane and challenged him - he told her what he had called her and threw a bottle at her.:rolleyes:
    No love lost there then! God knows how he got back into her good books, I think he has always been a friend of Michelle's.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 99
    Forum Member
    Alex is a Kiss and tell!

Grow up Alex :rolleyes:

KP wouldnt mind, she gets more interviews and another reason to stay in the press!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Rumour has it that she's pregnant with the ugly buffoon's kid! :eek:
  • Options
    Mumof3Mumof3 Posts: 4,529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nonebrity Big Brother really sums it up:

Do you remember Liz Hurley a few years back pointing out the difference between Celebrities vs Civilians?

Now it's the civilians who are Nonebrities, and we're reduced to obsessing about the derided conquests of former glamour models :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Mumof3 wrote: »
    Nonebrity Big Brother really sums it up:

Do you remember Liz Hurley a few years back pointing out the difference between Celebrities vs Civilians?

Now it's the civilians who are Nonebrities, and we're reduced to obsessing about the derided conquests of former glamour models :(

One of the many reasons I won't miss CBB. They're bigging up Reid now - how many times has Davina said what a nice bloke he is ignoring all the evidence to the contrary! They tried to do the same with Michael Barrymore years ago. It's a wind up honestly.
  • Options
    sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BBTweets wrote: »
    ... or even better than better... Alex wins, dumps KP live on air, rides off into sunset with Ivana and have some IVF sextuplets - they can then have their own reality show called Bring On The Trumpets!

I know I'm sad - I'll get me coat :(

Leave your coat where it is. Loving that. :D