Would Jordan die for Alex Reid?

2»

Comments

• DollyDumplingDollyDumpling Posts: 2,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    angela4 wrote: »
    Yes as I admitted in my post.:rolleyes:

Am I ? Not turned into the jordan bashing thread you hoped. Forgive me but I didn't bring up kids in the first place, Somebody else did. I was just putting across an opinion on a public forum.

My point still stands though, you cannot possibly know how much you will love your kids if you haven't got any .

You asked in your op if katy price would die for Alex.

My answer was I didnt know why any woman(KATIE PRICE INCLUDED) with 3 kids would want to kill themselves over a man.

You made it about you an me actually:rolleyes:

I approve of your post angela4.;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Thanks for the support:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stephen's questions are in extremely poor taste. Talking about slaughtering a named woman's unborn children is unacceptable and Stephen made it clear he was talking about Katie Price's putative children with Alex.
  • What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Here's another one that need re-education. It is good for children to be told that they are expendible and they are not a priority to their parents. It gives them a sense of security in the Lord who is the only thing they can rely on. What is unnatural about that?
  • Hootie19Hootie19 Posts: 3,181
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    angela4 wrote: »
    No disrespect its probably because you dont have any kids yet, but I cant imagine putting anybody and I mean anybody even though Ilove my husband dearly over my 2 kids.

Wait till you have them and I can almost guarantee you'll think differently :)

Absolutely. Before we had kids, we had the "if we were on a sinking ship, who would you save - a child or your partner". I said then, that I'd save the partner, because you could always have another child, but there would never be another "you"."

How very very wrong. As soon as my first child was born, the protective parent instinct kicked in, and I would never ever ever save my partner ahead of any of my kids. I might even offer him up as a sacrifice !
  • Gazza_Gazza_ Posts: 1,411
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she'd die laughing at alex making a fool of himself with stephen
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 452
    Forum Member
    I think the point is, would Reid really truly die for KP or anyone else. Words are easy and you can be as dramtic as you like, but they mean nothing on their own.

I wouldnt personally expect KP to die for Reid or anyone else for the matter, but I suspect that she wouldnt even give him her last rolo :D
  • duncannduncann Posts: 11,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SinSeer wrote: »
    Stephen's questions are in extremely poor taste. Talking about slaughtering a named woman's unborn children is unacceptable and Stephen made it clear he was talking about Katie Price's putative children with Alex.

I agree. Totally tasteless.

He's obsessed with these idiotic hypothetical questions and false dichotomies which always involve terrorists about to kill not you but the ones you love - while giving you 3 barmy options like you're on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire.

The paucity of intellect in his 'religious ethics' scenarios would be hilarious if it wasn't so obviously brainwashing Alex's tiny mind.

Life isn't like that most of the time. Most of the time it's about day in day out boring stuff. Most lives or relationships fall apart because people get bored over a long time or ignore each other or take each other for granted or get fat, or lose their job or get stuck in a rut. Not because they're held at gunpoint by slavering machine gun toting maniacs offering them numbered options on which order the family gets slaughtered in!
  • SunnySunshineSunnySunshine Posts: 5,399
    Forum Member
    When I was pregnant with my second child I had constant recurring dreams where I had to save my OH, my firstborn and the new baby from falling down wells and off buildings etc and I couldn't save all three cos I only had two hands...

Just thought I'd pop that in there. :o:p

Personally I think think any talking of dying for someone else just marks the person talking out as a drama queen.

Although Alex does have a point. he's spent the last six months dying on his @r$e in the British press "for" Jordan. :D
  • DollyDumplingDollyDumpling Posts: 2,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here's another one that need re-education. It is good for children to be told that they are expendible and they are not a priority to their parents. It gives them a sense of security in the Lord who is the only thing they can rely on. What is unnatural about that?

I hope that I've interpreted your post in the intended manner.;)