Cheryl Cole 'breaks down over Ashley card'

Fatima502Fatima502 Posts: 6,120
Forum Member
Why does she want us to know ? Because presumably she must have made this knowledge public. Who else would see her opening her cards ?

Comments

• Indigo_19Indigo_19 Posts: 1,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Made up story?
  • PADDY75PADDY75 Posts: 785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is it possible that this story is made up? The press have been known to do such things.
  • sandy4268sandy4268 Posts: 380
    Forum Member
    Who's Ashley Card?
  • KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
    Forum Member
    Oh the tragedy of it all! :cry: At Christmas too!! :cry::cry:
  • Fatima502Fatima502 Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    PADDY75 wrote: »
    Is it possible that this story is made up? The press have been known to do such things.

Well the word "reportedly" does appear in the story. Not a good sign, and nor is "apparently".
  • KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh like the same stories where she wants us to know that she's going to Newcastle for Christmas....then an hour later you see a story where's she's going to LA?

Do people actually believe this stuff?

I don't believe anything I read about her unless she says so otherwise in video evidence in the form of an interview etc.

Believe it or not, she's actually quite a private person.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 243
    Forum Member
    it's hardly news
  • LMAOLMAO Posts: 3,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Assuming its true (and thats quite an assumption) why would anyone even care?...I`m sure lots of people have shed a tear over a xmas card this year and every other year...are her tears more important?

Stoopid story or stoopid fake story...whichever. :p
  • jediknight2k1jediknight2k1 Posts: 6,892
    Forum Member
    Since you live in a free country it is possible to exercise the right not to read something or did you want some attention ?
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KieranDS wrote: »
    Oh like the same stories where she wants us to know that she's going to Newcastle for Christmas....then an hour later you see a story where's she's going to LA?

Do people actually believe this stuff?

I don't believe anything I read about her unless she says so otherwise in video evidence in the form of an interview etc.

Believe it or not, she's actually quite a private person.

I think it's just the tabloids wanting to sell more papers by knowing that the people who hate Cheryl for daft reasons will buy the papers just so they can slagg her off. They're not bothered what sells their papers, just so long as they sell them.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 163
    Forum Member
    i call bs because i think her obsessive mother would've burnt it before wor chezza could see it...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No lol, obvious fake is obvious.
    Forum Member
    cagey123 wrote: »
    it's hardly news

DS think it is, it's their lead for Christmas eve
  • HelboreHelbore Posts: 16,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PADDY75 wrote: »

Oh, you're so cynical. :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 416
    Forum Member
    I'll giver her somthing to cry about.....how about having your gas and Leccy cut off on xmas eve cos you cant affordf the bill?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I reckon he got her an Iphone for Christmas, but hid it in a giant chocolate marzipan anus, and it just brought back a lot of memories for her.
  • SadPeterPanSadPeterPan Posts: 85
    Forum Member
    I'll giver her somthing to cry about.....how about having your gas and Leccy cut off on xmas eve cos you cant affordf the bill?

Apples and oranges :rolleyes:

Poor cow.
  • Richieboy87Richieboy87 Posts: 3,383
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nobody gives a toss about her :D
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Completely wrong statement made from an opinion.
    Forum Member
    Since you live in a free country it is possible to exercise the right not to read something or did you want some attention ?

No jediknight2k1. I was looking for answers, not more questions.
  • PADDY75PADDY75 Posts: 785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Helbore wrote: »
    Oh, you're so cynical. :p

Who me? :D
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,790
    Forum Member
    Apparantly "a source" told The Sun the information. For it to be accurate both an un-named source and The Sun need to be accurate.. this seems unlikely.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The press is running out of ideas, right? This is definitely another level of stupidity. The source is probably a fly on the wall lol.
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Tell that to a forum that apparently hates her so much, they start threads on every little last thing she might have done or be about to do.

I fully expect to see a thread entitled 'Cheryl breaks a nail' one day..

But then nobody seems to realise it's a vicious circle - this level of obsession fuels the media obsession because they think there's a demand...
  • user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cheryl is a private person! hahahahahahahahaha That made my day :D