The wit and wisdom of Katie Hopkins

Comments

• Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And she's off again. Apparently, every working woman who is bigger than a size 8 is lazy and Kelly Brook is chubby.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2376036/Katie-Hopkins-Kelly-Brook-chubster-working-mothers-arent-size-8-like-just-LAZY.html

If she ain't booked for CBB, I will be shocked
  • livingdeadgirllivingdeadgirl Posts: 624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hmmm she probably is... Would she continue to act like this much of a sociopath on CBB? Is she even capable of acting normal?

Her comments about Kelly Brook reek of jealousy if you ask me. She's just as trashy and cheap as another Katie we all know, in fact she's worse, least the other Katie doesn't pretend to be anything other than a cheap, trashy motormouth.
  • Logan FiveLogan Five Posts: 627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A genuinely awful person - and she looks like a horse.
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The only difference between her an and internet troll is she is well paid for her trolling. Her methods are as obvious and subtle as a cartoon piano drop and should be taken just as seriously.

Trouble is, all the outrage that follows one of her trollbombs feeds the beast.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Logan Five wrote: »
    A genuinely awful person - and she looks like a horse.

That's very insulting to horses everywhere. ;)

She looks like what she is - a troll

If ever someone had the face they deserved, she does. An Anti-Trolling campaign could use that image on its own, no message, to shock people into seeing the lasting damage that trolling does. :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    That's very insulting to horses everywhere. ;)

She looks like what she is - a troll

If ever someone had the face they deserved, she does. An Anti-Trolling campaign could use that image on its own, no message, to shock people into seeing the lasting damage that trolling does. :cool:

That picture is hideous. Is that her attempt to look coquettish?
  • Sara WebbSara Webb Posts: 7,885
    Forum Member
    If Hopkins is a ''size 8'', then I'm Henry VIII.

Hideous, boring troll - her, not me. :D
  • milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kelly Brook is a pin up with great tits, Katie Hopkins has no sex appeal and no real beauty, inside or outside. I wouldn't want to be a size 8...It is because of her type of attitude that people are already talking about Kate losing her baby weight, two days after giving birth...
  • Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As I said when I read the headline about Kelly Brook, I think Katie Hopkins puts words and people's names on bits of paper and picks them out of a hat.
    To see what she is going to say next.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kelly Brook has got a fantastic, womanly figure - fantastic tits and arse and a very pretty natural face and hair. Whilst she's never going to win Mastermind or set the world on fire with her scintillating wit, she seems a genuinely pleasant and warm hearted woman. She has capitalised on her God given gifts - and why not?

Katie Hopkins is nowhere near as intelligent as she would like to believe (just take a look at her blog for proof of this if you dare) and has failed at several business ventures and jobs. Her infamy is down to the fact that she's a snobby gobshite who drops her knickers more often than she drops her kids off to school; (and let's face it any bloke getting a bunk up is only going to want to look at the fire and avoid the mantelpiece). She's plug ugly, but at least she does seem to concede that her ONLY positive aesthetic feature is the fact that she's slim. However, she does (I think) have 2 daughters who are at a very vulnerable age in terms of body image so she should be careful about projecting these dangerous ideologies of size onto them. I'm not talking about obesity per se , but the fact that she's obsessed with being a size 8. Of course, she won't give a fig about that - as long as she gets her big fat round wrinkled moon face onto the nearest TV screen/newspaper, that will allow her to spew any old spurious shite for the purposes of garnering attention.

She is quite simply a farcical old sow.
  • violetcrawleyvioletcrawley Posts: 734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kelly Brook has got a fantastic, womanly figure - fantastic tits and arse and a very pretty natural face and hair. Whilst she's never going to win Mastermind or set the world on fire with her scintillating wit, she seems a genuinely pleasant and warm hearted woman. She has capitalised on her God given gifts - and why not?

Katie Hopkins is nowhere near as intelligent as she would like to believe (just take a look at her blog for proof of this if you dare) and has failed at several business ventures and jobs. Her infamy is down to the fact that she's a snobby gobshite who drops her knickers more often than she drops her kids off to school; (and let's face it any bloke getting a bunk up is only going to want to look at the fire and avoid the mantelpiece). She's plug ugly, but at least she does seem to concede that her ONLY positive aesthetic feature is the fact that she's slim. However, she does (I think) have 2 daughters who are at a very vulnerable age in terms of body image so she should be careful about projecting these dangerous ideologies of size onto them. I'm not talking about obesity per se , but the fact that she's obsessed with being a size 8. Of course, she won't give a fig about that - as long as she gets her big fat round wrinkled moon face onto the nearest TV screen/newspaper, that will allow her to spew any old spurious shite for the purposes of garnering attention.

Don't hold back lol!!
  • violetcrawleyvioletcrawley Posts: 734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sara Webb wrote: »
    If Hopkins is a ''size 8'', then I'm Henry VIII.

Hideous, boring troll - her, not me. :D

Lol.

Beware Philip Scholfield wife she sleeps her way to success.

She obv being paid by the daily mail.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    A trashy troll who wants you to post about her - which you obediently do.
    Well done.

Katie ... is that you??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Nothing more to add to this :)
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Nothing more to add to this :)

seconded :)
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,685
    Forum Member
    Anyone seen this?

:mad:

http://www.autismdailynewscast.com/uk-apprentice-runner-up-katie-hopkins-slurs-parents-with-special-needs-children/2291/shanellis/

I don't like labels (as someone who may have traits of Aspergers, not sure) but she really is a vile cow. :mad:
  • FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As usual, The Bore Hopkins strikes again...

:yawn:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Please, stop giving the troll attention! Stop linking to its articles, stop commenting on them. It's the most pointless waste of time and energy.

It will eventually slope off back under its bridge if enough people ignore it.
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Please, stop giving the troll attention! Stop linking to its articles, stop commenting on them. It's the most pointless waste of time and energy.

It will eventually slope off back under its bridge if enough people ignore it.

I really do appreciate your point Lexi, this vile woman should be ignored.
    However having worked for 14 years with children who have a wide variety of special needs including autism, I am absolutely appalled & disgusted by the ignorance of this awful woman.:mad:
    To advise parents of any child who has special needs that a change in their diet would be beneficial, beggars belief.

Does she honestly think that the Mum or Dad who has been awake 24 hours trying to soothe their child, then has spent an hour in a public car park trying to get the child off the ground while being physically attacked by them hasn't tried absolutely everything to make their lives & that of the child even just a fraction easier.
    A lot of these parents are physically & mentally exhausted & just about hanging on to their sanity, therefore to have to read the absolute BS that comes out that creature's mouth is nothing short of a massive insult.
    However as I said I totally agree re ignoring her & this is the last comment I will ever make about that disgusting woman.
  • angelafisherangelafisher Posts: 4,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie Hopkins, so knowledgeable, I wish I'd gone to her before going to my local Child Development Centre, and seeing various doctors, an Ed Psych and then sending him to special school (he's at an ASD school). Katie where were you....?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really do appreciate your point Lexi, this vile woman should be ignored.
    However having worked for 14 years with children who have a wide variety of special needs including autism, I am absolutely appalled & disgusted by the ignorance of this awful woman.:mad:
    To advise parents of any child who has special needs that a change in their diet would be beneficial, beggars belief.

Does she honestly think that the Mum or Dad who has been awake 24 hours trying to soothe their child, then has spent an hour in a public car park trying to get the child off the ground while being physically attacked by them hasn't tried absolutely everything to make their lives & that of the child even just a fraction easier.
    A lot of these parents are physically & mentally exhausted & just about hanging on to their sanity, therefore to have to read the absolute BS that comes out that creature's mouth is nothing short of a massive insult.
    However as I said I totally agree re ignoring her & this is the last comment I will ever make about that disgusting woman.

BEL, I know, and I feel your pain, and I know it's hard to ignore, but getting angry at this cretinous, ginormous-headed old lump of hag is such a terrible waste of good energy.
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Katie Hopkins, so knowledgeable, I wish I'd gone to her before going to my local Child Development Centre, and seeing various doctors, an Ed Psych and then sending him to special school (he's at an ASD school). Katie where were you....?

I think getting the correct diagnose is half the battle, once you finally cross that bridge, it's another hurdle to find the best school that is equipped with staff & facilities to help your child reach his maximum potential.
    I hope your son thrives at school :)
    BEL, I know, and I feel your pain, and I know it's hard to ignore, but getting angry at this cretinous, ginormous-headed old lump of hag is such a terrible waste of good energy.

Bless ya Lexi ;) x
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What never fails to amaze me is people responding to her. Just ignore her and she will fade away.

After her child name rant I gave up even looking at her picture let alone read her opinions.

I won't be as bad as her by name calling as think that is lowering yourself to her level. Some comments on here are outrageous, why sink to her level. Leave her to her opinions.
  • angelafisherangelafisher Posts: 4,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think getting the correct diagnose is half the battle, once you finally cross that bridge, it's another hurdle to find the best school that is equipped with staff & facilities to help your child reach his maximum potential.
    I hope your son thrives at school :)

Bless ya Lexi ;) x

I have to be honest and saythat we were really blessed in that we didn't hit too many obstacles along the way. I don't say that lightly, I have friends who've had to fight every step of the way to get statements, appropriate school placements, just everything. Ben started off at mainstream nursery, was transferred to an MLD school half through and is now in Y9 of an ASD school. He is doing well, but school is school and home is home so I have to rely on his home school diary to know what's been going on!!
  • CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sure you were all told at school not to call people ugly. Looks like people think it's safe because it's Katie Hopkins to bring out their 6-year-old inside.
    Horsey cow :cool: