Options

Mass Effect 2:Need help!

felixw1felixw1 Posts: 251
Forum Member
I have bought mss effect 2 for ps3 and i'm trying to download the free cerberus network from psn, but when i try it says i can't download because i don't have a copy of the game, any ideas?

Comments

• Options
    zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member
    felixw1 wrote: »
    I have bought mss effect 2 for ps3 and i'm trying to download the free cerberus network from psn, but when i try it says i can't download because i don't have a copy of the game, any ideas?

Did you buy Mass effect 2 from a store or download it from PSN? I ask because i downloaded it when i bought it and the cerberus network came with it and was installed at the same time. Now if you bought it in physical form then put the disc in and start it but when you get to the part where it will let you start a new game there should be a option near the bottom of the menu, i think that will let you access possible DLC. Hope that helps.:)
  • Options
    shoestring25shoestring25 Posts: 4,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    when i did it i brought a second hand copy of the game and it came with a cerberus code i had to log into origin and use the code to download it. the cerberus pack wasnt available off the PSN store for me
  • Options
    felixw1felixw1 Posts: 251
    Forum Member
    i bought a 2nd hand copy of the game, what do i do?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    you log into origin
  • Options
    ConroyConroy Posts: 3,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My retail copy of Mass Effect 2 (purchased brand new in 2013) had a card with a 12 digit code for the Cerberus Network which I redeemed and downloaded from the PlayStation store. I did this about a year before I got round to playing the game.

If you don't have code for the content then you can buy it from the PlayStation store.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the cerberus pack isnt available on the ps store unless you have previously used a code and downloaded it.