Squeezing Alex's boils!

darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
Forum Member
Yuck!

I've just been watching the overnight feed and Alex has made the housemates - Jonas and Steph in particular - squeeze and put TCP on his spots and what looks like a boil! It's truly repulsive.

Jonas tried to refuse but Alex insisted! :eek:

Wonder if we'll see that on the show today.

Mind you, if I never see his horrible spotty back again it will be far too soon!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    good grief - poor Jonas :eek:

how comes he is so spotty anyway - he's past that age surely
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    darling wrote: »
    Yuck!

I've just been watching the overnight feed and Alex has made the housemates - Jonas and Steph in particular - squeeze and put TCP on his spots and what looks like a boil! It's truly repulsive.

Jonas tried to refuse but Alex insisted! :eek:

Wonder if we'll see that on the show today.

Mind you, if I never see his horrible spotty back again it will be far too soon!

I agree, it is truly ruining my viewing :(

From queesy tummy - Wales,
    yuck
  • cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just one word VILE:
  • amelie74amelie74 Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    Made me feel sick. Was a bit surprised when Steph joined in too. Yuk!!
  • millymilly Posts: 5,871
    Forum Member
    Filthy habit..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I read that as 'balls' :o
  • max_dbmax_db Posts: 3,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And the worst thing about it is Nicola actually enjoyed doing it and didn't even understand why Davina was mentioning it to her having to ask if "why, is that bad?" yes it is Nicola you are manky love...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Experts believe that there are a few triggers, including hormonal changes in puberty, too much fat and sugar in the diet, zinc and vitamin B6 deficiency , and stress."

That explains it then. It also says touching it spreads more bacteria and causes it to get worse and I remember hearing Nicola saying she "sanitized her hands" afterwards but she never mentioned anything about doing it before....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:D:D

Should have gone to specksavers mate....
  • darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    Steriods can cause it I heard. Don't know if that's true though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    darling wrote: »
    Steriods can cause it I heard. Don't know if that's true though.

OT, I know but I have heard steroids also cause the frankenstein forehead too, seems the case in AR
    is that true?
    Forum Member
    OT, I know but I have heard steroids also cause the frankenstein forehead too, seems the case in AR
    is that true?

From photographs, he doesn't seem to have had it when he was younger - or not so pronounced anyway - so it sounds plausible. Anyone know?
  • AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I thought that the best prevention/cure was to get your devoted partner to scrub your back when in the bath.

I am astounded truly astounded that any HM would be begging to have his pus filled spots squeezed on national tv.

Yuk!
  • JennyukJennyuk Posts: 20,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He says he gets them when he sweats alot, how attractive boils all over his back, a veruca on his foot, and a nasty plastic lump on his arm. ( well the last one will be when he comes out and is with KP again ) YUK :eek::eek::eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,428
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OP, now... everyone should know you don't squeeze boils, that's like dropping a neutron bomb into a volcano, not clever and very messy .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    b1zzer wrote: »
    OP, now... everyone should know you don't squeeze boils, that's like dropping a neutron bomb into a volcano, not clever and very messy .

*gags at the thought*
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    b1zzer wrote: »

Actually I feel sorry for poor Alex, he seems to have a genuine medical condition which requires expert medical attention or at least prescribed treatment of some sort. For Big Brother to stand by and watch various housemates squeezing and prodding his back without observing some kind of hygiene routine is irresponsible. :mad:
    Forum Member
    latisha wrote: »
    Actually I feel sorry for poor Alex, he seems to have a genuine
    medical condition which requires expert medical attention or at least prescribed treatment of some sort. For Big Brother to
    stand by and watch various housemates squeezing and prodding his back without observing some kind of hygiene
    routine is irresponsible. :mad:

You can't have seen last night's live feed. He was insisting over and over again that they do it and not taking no for an answer! :eek:
  • Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me too. :D
    max_db wrote: »
    "Experts believe that there are a few triggers, including hormonal changes in puberty, too much fat and sugar in the diet, zinc and vitamin B6 deficiency , and stress."

That explains it then. It also says touching it spreads more bacteria and causes it to get worse and I remember hearing Nicola saying she "sanitized her hands" afterwards but she never mentioned anything about doing it before....

He could be suffering from acne.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,428
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Actually I feel sorry for poor Alex, he seems to have a genuine medical condition which requires expert medical attention or at least prescribed treatment of some sort. For Big Brother to stand by and watch various housemates squeezing and prodding his back without observing some kind of hygiene routine is irresponsible. :mad:
    Yes although my post was in humour. Surely people know you don't squeeze boils if that's what they are.
  • Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

They are all adults & should surely have some common sense. One assumes Alex had these spots/boils before he came into the house.........they couldn't just have 'appeared' since going in there.
    You would think he would have consulted his GP prior to him appearing on nation TV with plooks all over his back. :rolleyes:
  • squiggle1012squiggle1012 Posts: 8,801
    Forum Member
    They arent boils.
    They are spots. Probably caused by the amount of sweating he does and the amount of fake tan he pours into his pores.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forget TCP,The HMs should put a potion on the stove and lance them off, get shut once and for all, I cant bare watching the squeezing *vomit*
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 452
    Forum Member
    They arent boils.
    They are spots. Probably caused by the amount of sweating he does and the amount of fake tan he pours into his pores.

Thats what I think to...spraying orange gunk all over you can't help at the very least.