Options

Mark Owen confesses to TEN affairs!!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,142
Forum Member
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/2887876/Take-Thats-Mark-Owen-confesses-to-having-10-affairs.html

I have to say, I am shocked, not because I thought he was squeaky clean - as a long time fan and part time follower, I've always known of the odd one night stand and cheeky snog....but TEN affairs??? The booze thing is not such a revelation either, any Mark fan knows he loves his wine.....

Yet somehow I still feel shocked?:confused:

Discuss!!

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 327
    Forum Member
    Gosh, is this true? Didn't they only get married a short while ago? Poor Emma, I really feel for her. All other girlfriends/wives of famous people must be getting ridiculously suspicious following the (seems like) thousands of revelations in recent times.
  • Options
    alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear. It sounds like one of the ten has arranged to do a kiss and tell and Mark has pre-empted it by getting his story in first. Naughty boy,I thought he was better than that.
  • Options
    GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Terrible dilemma now for Take That fans.

Do they hate him for being a bit of a swine, or do they now think 'There's a chance for me yet!'?
  • Options
    SyqoSyqo Posts: 1,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm shocked that the affairs are with women.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where his affairs with males or females? Sorry I don't usually click links.

What an ejjit! Why was he confessing? Is one of his conquests threatning to tell all?

Feel sorry for his wife and kids!

Why can some people never be happy with what they have?
  • Options
    alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bambii wrote: »
    Where his affairs with males or females? Sorry I don't usually click links.

What an ejjit! Why was he confessing? Is one of his conquests threatning to tell all?

Feel sorry for his wife and kids!

Why can some people never be happy with what they have?
    It doesn't specify whether they were boys or girls. Maybe a mixture of both? At the same time?
  • Options
    SyqoSyqo Posts: 1,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It doesn't specify whether they were boys or girls. Maybe a mixture of both? At the same time?

But they'd probably say 'gay affairs' if it were men. ;)
  • Options
    Ryan-BRyan-B Posts: 1,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i wouldnt be surprised if he has been involved with a man at some point. him and jason are both bi sexual imho but will never admit it
  • Options
    CHEE KYCHEE KY Posts: 540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ryan-B wrote: »
    i wouldnt be surprised if he has been involved with a man at some point. him and jason are both bi sexual imho but will never admit it

Jason was getting rather camp before they got back together, then butched up again. ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It will be interesting to see if he gets the same back lash as the footballers got?
  • Options
    j24j24 Posts: 3,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    Terrible dilemma now for Take That fans.

Do they hate him for being a bit of a swine, or do they now think 'There's a chance for me yet!'?

I've always been a big fan of Marks, tho never a weirdo stalker type!
    I feel a little let down by him actually, I thought he was a decent guy and never ever thought he would do something like this. :(
    I really feel sorry for Emma and the kids.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
    Forum Member
    it's very likely he was gonna be exposed by the rags....seems like he is playing the "I'm a victim in this too card..."...ten affairs???:rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh god, I thought he was one of the sensible ones :(

I'm guessing one of the girls was about to kiss and tell and he's come out and admitted all of them to stop it being quite so sensational when others come out of the woodwork??

What an idiot though :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a low down scumbag he is! :mad:

He doesn't deserve the love and loyalty of a decent woman.

Poor Emma. :(
  • Options
    *Clem**Clem* Posts: 4,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone really think there are any male celebrities that are faithful? I think they're a super rare breed.
  • Options
    Barbarella81Barbarella81 Posts: 580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was so disappointed when I read this story. I have met Emma and Mark, and she seemed so sweet and good for him :( He is a big drinker, even stealing some wine off me when the bar was shut! But still, not really an excuse.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    I'm pretty sure it was only a few months ago that he married his wife. I've lost all respect for him now - to say he doesn't deserve any understand or forgiveness from his poor wife is somewhat of an understatement. Disgraceful and selfish behaviour.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not shocked by this I must admit, feel for his wife and kids though.
  • Options
    caren197caren197 Posts: 1,644
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kinda shocked by who it is but probably to be expected...god i would hate to have a celebrity partner :eek:
  • Options
    Miss_MooMiss_Moo Posts: 8,997
    Forum Member
    What an idiot!

Still, there will be some that will defend him...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 372
    Forum Member
    i'm not surprised - he's a vile, talentless dwarf.

i met him once and he was thoroughly unpleasant.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    Miss_Moo wrote: »
    What an idiot!

Still, there will be some that will defend him...

Yep, no doubt those who themselves don't live honest and clean lives.....

Just wait - he's going to get credit for 'being honest' and 'coming clean' :rolleyes:

Anyone that cheats on their partner 10 times, let alone one, has shown they don't respect their partner OR their relationship.
  • Options
    LittleChickenLittleChicken Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    calebolly wrote: »
    i'm not surprised - he's a vile, talentless dwarf.

i met him once and he was thoroughly unpleasant.

There must be something nice about him unless these 10 women actually like vile talentless dwarves.

;)
  • Options
    MutintaMutinta Posts: 9,974
    Forum Member

Just wait - he's going to get credit for 'being honest' and 'coming clean' :rolleyes:

Anyone that cheats on their partner 10 times, let alone one, has shown they don't respect their partner OR their relationship.
    I'm sure the only reason he's 'come clean' is because one of the women was going to spill the beans. I mean he said one of the affairs was going on for 5 years and yet he never felt the urge to be honest during that time :rolleyes:

I'm a big Take That fan and I've always loved Mark but I'm not even going to consider defending him. I'm really shocked by this and disgusted. I've lost all respect for him now. He always seemed a really lovely guy and Emma comes across as just as lovely so for him to do that to her....
    Is there any celebrity out there who isn't cheating?
  • Options
    Miss_MooMiss_Moo Posts: 8,997
    Forum Member

Or his children. He must have known when he slept with the women that his wife may leave him if she found out, which in turn would affect the children.